Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Freespirit

as a freespirit,nobody at my church knows,that I am a freespirit,and not religious annymòre
I dont let that part of my life be known,I wont tell my church family,cause I dont think,that they will understand,therefor I just keep it too myself,except for letting everyone on this forem know,other then that I keep it hush hush.
I am so much happier with the way things our,I do have a personal relationship,with God,but am not religious,I think that is pretty explanitory.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
In what ways has your spirituality, religion, or lack thereof impacted your life? For example, are there things you see now that you didn't before, beliefs and morals that have changed, different types of relationships with people? That sort of thing. Were you raised with the spiritual beliefs you have or discovered it later? Is it shared by your friends and family?
The biggest change for me at this point is I pay attention to things a lot more around me. Both good and bad. I have always had a strong set of morals and values. they didn't change a lot, just matured and are fine tuned. One of my biggest Discoverys no matter how spiritual a person is we're generally the same, it's just spoken differently. Once in a while when a thought or idea truely comes from the heart and soul of someone is when it makes a real impression is an other lesson I learned. One more lesson I learned is when to help when it matters and when the other will hear and when to keep quiet and save my energy when the other person isn't interested. As long as it comes from the heart it's all that matters.

Last edited by hallow : 08-08-2018 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgirl
as a freespirit,nobody at my church knows,that I am a freespirit,and not religious annymòre
I dont let that part of my life be known,I wont tell my church family,cause I dont think,that they will understand,therefor I just keep it too myself,except for letting everyone on this forem know,other then that I keep it hush hush.
I am so much happier with the way things our,I do have a personal relationship,with God,but am not religious,I think that is pretty explanitory.
I am the same way any totally understand!
Old 08-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Spirit-2 Is Sine-wave Patterned Frequency of Events

Spirit-2 is /\/*\/*\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ i.e. a sine-wave patterned frequency of events.

Spirit-of-intent is witness/observer to highs and lows. Cant have one without the other.

When the baby learns to manipulate those around them, their ego has begun its journey/path.

Spirituality is the baby learning it has a potential spirit-of-intent that can impact and steer those around them ergo they will tryout various things to see what has an effect.

The child develops their ego based spirit-of-intent pathways along with the teachings the parents try to instill via physical handling/direction of child or via metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Of course the child also finds develops their spiritual pat from others, radio, tv, movies, aunts, uncles, friends, enemys etc.

I may have got some Bible Christian Science stuff before Aseop fables on Rocky and Bullwinkle show, but cant say for sure. Probably cartoons came first.

And of course there was the morals of Dudly Do-Right of the Royal Mounted Police cartoons that was also on Rocky and Bullwinkle show. If I recall correctly.

For those who were raised with radio there were shows like The Shadow or The Spirit?

The spirit of animals and my fathers attempts to connect with their spirit was important to my father and inadvertently affected our family in ways that may have brought more to the family as a whole than any other way.

We always had a cat, processed couple of dogs, a skunk, and a raccoon. Some of the most fun as a family for me was us sitting around watching the young kitty and young coon rough housing in our living room.

After I moved away from home but came back to visit my parents had two new raccoons in house. I think my sister was still there then.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 07-09-2018, 02:37 AM
Ascender
Christianity has become the vain of my existance.I wish I wsed Buddhist or in a New Age group.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Pathfinder

Religion that changed my life

I was born in to a Christian family and was raised as a Christian person in my teens, But i noticed that the priests could not answer my questions about text in the bible, so i started to search for answers to my questions in other religious texts, and when i started to read Buddhism it all fell in place. I converted to Buddhism in 1998 and never looked back.

As a Norwegian citizen i must say it is often difficult to talk religion with others, because they tend to not understand me. But since Buddhism is a personal journey i realzied it is more important that i understand me then other need to understand what i think say or do :)

Buddhism has teached me to live in the moment.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:11 AM
Master
Self examination has helped me to realize how full of sh*t i am. All i can do is pray i can continue on this path towards sh*t realization on a deeper level and hope others will come to a similar realization.