Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-01-2014, 05:15 AM
Knower

Clarification on crossing over

I know I've been asking more questions than replying. I'm still relatively new to my spiritual side, so I'm still learning about things.

Two things I feel need to get more clarification on:

I've read that when you cross over, your appearance as a spirit is of light. However, I've read that you get a spirit body that is like a physical body but not a physical body, if that makes sense.

Does that basically mean our afterlife body is our 'physical' body that's surrounded of light? There is some confusion I have with this.

My second question is a 2-in-1.

When it comes to greeting spirits -- like spirits that made a huge impact on your life that you never met but wished you did -- would they greet you when first crossing over liked loved ones would? Also, in the spirit world, is there an opportunity to make friends with said spirits that you never got to meet in the physical?
Old 28-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator
From what I understand. They all come to greet you.Like a celebration party. OR welcome to the other side party. Everyone attends from you family tree as well as animals and other important to you.

I think they can take many forms. Meaning they are light energy. But take on features of there previous human forms. I often catch a glimpse of facial features on a faint light shadow. They are accompanied by their scent or sound of their voice.