Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 05-09-2014, 05:27 AM
Pathfinder

Met A Soulmate For The First Time In Years

Yesterday I met a soulmate from the past after around 14 years. Last time we were kids now meeting as adults. We got on so well and he was there for me a lot. He knows me so well.
The meeting went great, but the thing is ....I felt so mentally and physically drained afterwards. The meeting really exhausted me. Is this normal?

After bumping into his sister then mother then dad I knew it was meant to be that we were due to meet up soon.

It was quite overwhelming to meet someone after so long, a person who knows you so well.

Has anyone else felt exhausted after meeting an old friend, who you considered a best friend/ soumate?
Old 06-09-2014, 01:47 AM
DayLight1555

I felt exhausted after having a very "feel good" satisfying time with someone. I think that the more emotionally charged the meeting is, the more exhausting because emotions drain energy fast, like watching a movie on your ipod and its battery becomes low way too fast.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:07 AM
Pathfinder

That's exactly it. I never knew you could be drained to such an extent. Thanks for the reply!
Old 09-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Ascender

Drained and exhausted? If I am exhilarated, I feel energized, because feeling good is a higher vibrational frequency, whereas feeling bad is a lower frequency.

I feel drained when I am losing energy to my surroundings, or if there's an energy leakage. Some people drain our energy.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Drained and exhausted? If I am exhilarated, I feel energized, because feeling good is a higher vibrational frequency, whereas feeling bad is a lower frequency.

I feel drained when I am losing energy to my surroundings, or if there's an energy leakage. Some people drain our energy.

Exactly. I don't feel drained and exhausted when I have met my soulmate. His presence energizes me and makes me feel like I can move mountains!
Old 17-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Manifesting29/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Exactly. I don't feel drained and exhausted when I have met my soulmate. His presence energizes me and makes me feel like I can move mountains!

Exactly! If I were feeling exhausted after meeting someone, I would try to figure out what happened. Did you look forward to meeting him? Was your time with him a lot of fun?
Old 30-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Pathfinder

I think I may have over exggerated about the soul mate bit actually. We were really close once upon a time. Nothing more then best friends/ brother figure.
He had a lot of problems in the years I didn't know him and we talked about them.
Old 30-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Master

Sounds to me like he is taking away energy from you, a so called energy vampire. People who use to talk a lot about their problems often carry a bit of a negative vibe with them which can drain energy from those who are sensitive to energies. You can learn to close your chakra's and inforce your aura to stay in your own power.
Old 30-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Manifesting29/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Sounds to me like he is taking away energy from you, a so called energy vampire.

It does sound like what is also called a psychic vampire. It is also true that people can mistake this for a spiritual connection. This, of course, could easily result in not the happiest of times.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:39 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the information and advice.
I do take on other peoples feelings and problems on board and naturally want to help them. But at the expense of my own energy. He is a very sensitive guy. So maybe that's why I felt it quite drainied.
I will read up on closing chakras and my aura power