Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Master
Another disclaimer, feel maybe I've been somewhat irresponsible in posting a lot of links to videos, articles or whatever else in a sort of willy-nilly, reckless fashion as I've explored different avenues of my own interests in the area.

I've leaned on certain authors and researchers more than others, but that doesn't mean they are for everyone. There's some link I've decided against linking b/c I feel like the concepts, ideas or words within them were too dangerous.

Yes, dangerous. Words have power, you wouldn't post instructions on home made bombs indiscriminately online (or at all, one would hope) but ideas expressed with words can also influence a person's concept of the world, their life, reality. It is not my intention to sway people to believe one thing or another, in a sense I think it was just an attempt to present such a vast variety of perspectives so as to imply there are many ways to come at the UFO/alien subject. Why? To show that there is nearly as many explanations as there are people giving them.

My own experience with UFOs compared to most I'd say is probably rather trivial, it is my borderline obsessive curiosity of them that fuels my personal online investigations, but for those that have their own experiences I realize it may mean something else to them entirely.

I would not recommend everyone read or watch everything is this thread. Posting things on here like a madman may be getting carried away and beyond what some people would or should be invested in. I cannot say, but it's worth considering.

We choose what we expose ourselves to. There are all sorts of things on the internet to avoid at all costs, imo. None in this thread, per se, but i think it's nevertheless important to be mindful of our intellectual diet. Challenging reading is sometimes good, but for instance there are books I've read, metaphysical type material especially that have left too long of a lingering taste in my psychological mouth so to speak, that on second thought I'd maybe have been served better to do without entirely.

Not to say such books are not without their merits, but perhaps just they are not for everyone at their particular stage on the journey. Open mindedness is good, but so is open mindedness about open mindedness. Choose your sources with discretion. Go for the most nourishing and replenishing words, authors, media. Don't let anything stick if you find it induces too much negativity in you.

On the other hand, sometimes there is something to be said for seeking out the truth, at all costs. I just don't think, personally speaking, anyone should ever get comfortable thinking they have discovered this truth, once and for all. Beware of people who have all the answers. I heard someone say recently that truth is something people can embody, from time to time, but it is not a destination which can be reached. There's a lot of dark matter & dark energy out there very much unaccounted for, it would be arrogant and presumptuous to assume, imo, that you know what these unknowns, in either a physical or spiritual sense, constitute or in essence are composed of.

Never lose the wonder and mystery of life. It is that pure spirit of discovery which retains a vital energy towards life, and allows further progress on both the personal level and in the macro sense, overall progress of human civilization. Science, in the real sense. But equally crucial to Spiritual concerns as well, imo.

Don't know it that captures what I wanted to say or not, translated from brain to screen often comes out not quite as clearly as desired.

When you expose yourself to anything, whether book, person, video, etc. you yield a certain power to it over you. Sometimes whether you consciously agree with it or not. It contributes to coloring you perception of reality, may i suggest to try and keep some light and brightness in there, if you can. Not everything needs to be a shade of grey. Maybe a sparkle of gold is what is called for on the psychological color spectrum.

This is too long to edit, tbh, basically I just mean tread lightly in this area, spirituality in general, if at all. Ask yourself if it serves you well or is worth the time or trouble. What's it to you, you may say. Anything you come across, imo be willing to throw it all away and start all over again from the beginning. If there's a direction you are invested in, feed enthusiasm into your explorations, rather than fear, but be cognizant and sensitive as you are able to of signs, instincts, intuitions. Pay due attention, basically, before giving yourself or even your attentions over to any outside influence. Be honest with the reasons for why you make such decisions. The easy, most immediate & agreeable answer may not always the right one.

I've spent too long on this, who can say whether the effort as it stands is worth much, but i like to think i mean well by posting it, at least.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:57 AM
Master
New circulating in UFO news.

Pre Roswell, incident in 1941. "MO-41" - MISSOURI.
Crashed circular craft information kept hidden.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Experiencer
The government tried to cover up the whole Roswell incident by claiming it was a weather balloon.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:37 AM
Master
Welcome back Morpheus, welcome lowly servant. Slayer I didn't mean to get snippy with you on the last page there, if I did; I get worked up sometimes about the subject. It's a fair point you raise, on the one hand.

Had a possible daylight sighting couple days ago, hour before dusk, so no star visible, and i did check around the sky to see if there were any. It was a white light dot in the sky, wavering around, back & forth. Could well have been a plastic white bag, or white balloon reflecting light. The one argument against that would be it was windy out and it moved back and forth rather than across the sky, stayed in the relative same area the entire time (few minutes?) I chalk it up as an inconclusive.

Maybe ufos are like the animal kingdom, the good ones come out during the day and the dangerous, wild predatory cats- jaguars and such, of the ufo kingdom come out at night. It's a theory. Probably not a great one, but hey. Maybe I should write a book, then retroactively confirm my bias by collecting cases that support my argument. Could corner the market on that theory, bust out the charts and selectively pick out any correlating data that suits me.

[Intro]

World's Oldest fossils unearthed, from UCLTV youtube ch. March 2, 2017. 4min.

From Popular Mechanics, March 1st; The World's Oldest Fossils Unearthed in Canada

- 'The 3.8-billion-year-old remains offer evidence that life formed on Earth just after the planet formed, at a time when Mars still had flowing surface water.'

Jimmy Kimmel at it again, this time asking George W. Bush about ufos. March 3rd, 1min.

February 22, 2017 fr. Open Minds yt. ch., Tom Delong named UFO Researcher of the year , 7min.

Discovery youtube seeker channel, The Race to See the Black Hole at the center of our galaxy, June 2nd, 2016.

From the BBC News website, February 16, 2017; Event Horizon Telescope ready to image black hole

2015 t.v. news piece
about man from California witnesses ufos. [-also edit- realize the vid doesn't work, it can be found at 'The UFO Conundrum' yt. ch.]

PBS short feature on youtube channel; 'Is the Universe A Hologram?, 16min.

From the CNN youtube channel, April 2016; 'Space Hotels Aren't Sci-Fi Anymore' , 4min.

From BuzzFeedBlue yt. ch.; 'The Real Life Men In Black', April 2016, 9min. [-edit- No dice, swear words. Too bad, look it up if you like.]

July 2016, also from ^ channel, 'I Was Abducted By Aliens' Do you believe him? Honest question.

From the DARPA yt. ch. (the 'Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency') Feb. 15, 2017; 'A DARPA Perspective on Aritificial Intelligence' , 15min.

February 15, 2017, from the "World Government Summit" yt. ch.; 'A Conversation With Elon Musk' , 36min.

[Outro]

Last edited by Deusdrum : 07-03-2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Master
Get em while it's hot, George Knapp interview from last Sunday with Tom Delonge. For a limited time only! (probably be taken down off youtube at some point).

If I may phase quickly back into editorializing mode for a moment, it was no big surprise to me about the leaked emails confirming what Mr. Delonge had in the past claimed about having inside sources. Where my reservations and suspension of judgement comes into play is when Tom assumes what he is being fed by such people is absolute and complete. Or whether these officials themselves have the whole story, for that matter.

A person can be told truth and given genuine proof on the one hand, and yet still be told lies by the very same persons on the other at the same time. There are often intelligence operatives whose only job it is to manipulate assets and sources in these type of ways. To mix lies with truth is a more nuanced, sophisticated and effective way of lying, of confusing or obfuscating the truth; as opposed to habitual or pathological liars who give themselves away eventually. It's another measure and art of control. It would stand to reason that those in control are adept at such things, you would think, being they have such power to begin with. Yes, I do tend to be paranoid at times, thank you for asking, lol. (still..)

So I do not take Tom's word for it entirely, although my impressions are that his intentions are pure and true, his sources.. that, for me, is another story & question.

As far as mainstream type news reporters go, George Knapp's journalistic integrity is to me as near beyond reproach as you can get when it comes to this field of inquiry. That said, he does seem to be tight with Tom, so while I assume the questions will be pertinent and to the point as they always are w/ Mr. Knapp, & although I haven't listened to much of these yet, still I would not doubt that there may be some softball type business going along with things as well, due to perhaps the accommodations allowed in the interest of conduct towards consideration of Tom as a guest. No different i don't think than allowances made for any guest of a show, in order to feel welcome and maintain professionalism.

So Idk how hard Tom will be challenged, how deep or how much he or George will delve into or give away information wise, in terms of what each of them respectively knows ("knows"). Again, I'm only 20 minutes deep into these myself. Point being, refer to my proselytizing, soapbox like advice offered in the post at the top of this page. I neither fully endorse nor oppose anything Tom claims in this interview. I don't know. Peter Levenda gets into the mix in hour 2 apparently as well, so ditto for whatever it is that he says.

Consider what they have to say, imo, but be wary of taking anything on board as gospel. My 2 cents at least. Honestly I don't know how necessary all of this from me is, I know you people are capable of thinking for yourselves already so possibly preaching to the choir a bit here, however I've found personally speaking it's easy for me to get swept away with things now & then, more so than I maybe realize sometimes.

With that said; here's the interview, in four installments on youtube.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

40 minutes a piece, roughly.

[some accompanying theme music]

[interview soundtrack pt. 2]

Old 23-09-2017, 11:58 PM
Master

In Honor of my bi-nightly summer ufo sightings thought I'd pop in and do a post here.

May the inscrutable flavorings of the universe abound.

From September 21st of this year (couple days ago) article;
'Astronomer Finds star older than universe' That sounds logical enough- heyyyy, hold on a sec, no it doesn't.

From March of this year, youtube story w/ mysterious & puzzling video images of missings person's room,
'The Mysterious Cryptic Disappearance of Bruno Borges'
Recent compelling case from South America. Update to follow further down.

From the BBC 3 months ago;
Kurt Russell Responsible For Major Report Of The Phoenix Lights Incident

The probably purposefully rather sensationally titled yahoo article from couple days ago,
'Hubble spots something very, very strange hurtling through our solar system'
Should appeal to the Planet X contingent out there, not to say it isn't intriguing theory to a point.

From August 29th of this year, 'UFO Seekers' Episode 21;
"Traversing Tikaboo Peak To Area 51" 18min.

From Texas UFOs youtube channel, January of this year;
'CIA Releases Top Secret Files on Project Stargate - Pyshic Ability & Remote Viewing Used by Military'8min.

Little something different, (alleged) video evidence from July of this year;
Game Cam Photos of Levitating Rocks at Board Camp Crystal Mine
5min long.

This one was a nice rare find,
1983 CBC news special on the "Charlie Redstar" ufo flap in Manitoba at that time. 7min.

From May of this year;
UPDATE: The Mysterious Cryptic Disappearance of Bruno Borges

Article; "Courtesy of C.E.R.N., the Close Encounters Research Network. This article published in the CE ... CHRONICLES, the journal of C.E.R.N. in the Nov-Dec 1993 premier edition."
'The Aviary, the Aquarium & Eschatology'

Short 3min vid of Alan Watts speaking about the book 'The Cloud of Unknowing'

From 3 months ago, billionaire space entrepreneur Bob Bigelow makes bold, definitive (and imo very much welcomed) statement on CBS '60 Minutes'program;
'Bigelow Aerospace confirming ET presence on Earth' 1min.

From August 7th, 2016;
'Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs!'
Testimonial video of several sherrifs talking about whether they believe the ufo phenom. is legitimate. 111min.

This, easily one of my favorite MU podcasts, February of this year, from vid. description;
"This week we discover one of history's strangest cases of communication through time with the mystery of the 1985 Dodleston messages ... The case is a mind bending combination of time travel and occult high strangeness as a couple in an English cottage seemingly make contact with an individual from the 16th century. The correspondence eventually draws the interest of investigators and the anger of a powerful group of mysterious entities."
17.05 - Mysterious Universe Podcast

Outro Music (Make sure you press play, able to listen to full song)

Speaking of which (music ^ imean), my other thread i have no time to check or post in right now, esp. w/ my internet so spotty atm, but I want to sometime at a later date.

Take care everyone. May fortune & God smile upon you warm & bright like the sun on a clear day. ~ *
Old 29-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Experiencer

The media is trying to get us used to seeing ufo's for the false flag ufo event. (along with the antichrist)

Just my opinion.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:36 AM
Master
Thanks for the thought Jenriggs.

Time to put on the gold-plated tinfoil hat for a moment and talk on some loosely correlated conjectures I have based on different sources which relate to music, technology & the ufo phenom.

First source is from the book, 'This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession' by neuroscientist Daniel J. Levitin. He talks of a man named John Pierce who;
  • was Vice Pres. of research at Bell Telephone Laboratories
  • responsible for engineers who built the transistor
  • credited with creating the 'traveling wave'
  • worked at Stanford with computers & sine waves which created FM (frequency modulation) synthesis, or the synthesizer which "revolutionized the music industry" (" " is direct quote fr. book)
  • respected science fiction author
  • involved with team which launched the first telecommunications satellite
Now here is a relevant article from 'Nexus Magazine' which is a transcript of the lecture given by Jack Shulman at the 'Global Science Congress' in Florida in 1999. Shulman is; (fr. article) "... the head of the American Computer Company. American Computer Company is part of the Technology International Group and Bell North America group of companies. I'm also one of the owners of the group of companies. I've been in the computer industry for about 28 or 29 years. I've worked for IBM as a professional services management consultant. I worked on the development of the personal computer in 1978 ..."

Here it is; 'Reverse Engineering Roswell'

In this lecture he argues and alleges that the transistor was given or taken from alien technology, in (alleged) specific details.

So we have the invention of the personal computer, the synthesizer, the transistor and alleged alien technology are linked so far.

A favorite author of mine, Philip K.D.'s final unfinished novel called 'The Owl in Daylight' dealt thematically with this very thing, "aliens" (for lack of a better word atm) and music. Here is a line fr. the article at the link;

"the novel would be from the viewpoint of an entity that was not human but from presumably another star system. Its view of us and our culture. It would begin on another star system.. a civilization where there's no atmosphere such as we have and as a result, speech is never developed.. because of the failure to utilize sound, they have no art predicated on sound... our art predicated on sound is, of course, music, and we take music for granted. But for them, since they do not employ sound, there is no analog that will correlate in their world for music..."

To some of you if you know of my other main thread here this will prob. not surprise you. I suppose we all perceive through our own filters, so my half baked, obscurely realized attempt at some theory makes sense given.

Phase 3 if you will has to do with what is called the philosopher's stone (not talking about the Harry Potter book here, although I am a fan) or the squaring of the circle. It's a medieval alchemist's symbol fr. circa 1600's-ish.

It looks like this;

Back to the synthesizers, the sine wave & music. There are 3 main wave forms that every synthesizer ever made employs. That is the sine wave, the square wave and the triangle wave.

The sine wave represents a circular wave, if taken it's upper and lower value together. There are many interesting connections throughout history with sine wave shapes.

The DNA helix
The infinity symbol, a closed loop sine wave (or the number 8 if you stick it upright, 8 being an important number to buddism).
The caduceus, that symbol you see on every ambulance, also related to the concept of kundalini energy flow or acupuncture

when you sew or knit garments, sine waves hold it all together.

the ichthys symbol, used by gnostics in ancient times, evolutionary biologists and Christians in modern times typically as bumper stickers

waves in the ocean take the form of sine waves, caused by the moon's magnetic field apparently

hurricanes's Irma & Jose recently, tell me that isn't a sine wave in these images;https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-T... 5D?imgmax=800

the undulating motions when people dance often look as though they take the form sine waves, and on and on.

Where am I going with this? What is my point? I'm really not sure, other than to say I find these connections fascinating and in terms of spiritually and/or energetically speaking I consider sine waves to possibly be of powerful and practical importance. And that there is some (imo) mysterious relationship betwixt music, technology, the ufo phenomena & consciousness. In regards to the future maybe especially, though that is I admit highly vague and questionably speculative statment. Intuition or wishful thinking, schizo-delusional type psychological projection, hey who can say.

I'm just trying to get the word out I guess, like everyone else it seems, heh.

Ok onto links, this post is going to be massive holy. Good luck to anyone who bothers with it in full, and my apologies in advance. And also my your welcome's in advance, if that's rather the case. Either way, likely my last post in the thread for awhile, may as well go big.

Navajo Tales: The Stars

August 31, 2017 from Cnet yt. channel,
'Repeating radio signals coming from space'

Trailer of TBS show, 'People of Earth'

August 30, 2016 fr. Beyond Science yt. channel,
'SETI Is Investigating a Possible 'Alien' Signal From Space'

Jaques Vallee talks about the ufo phenom. from the late 80's. 7min.

Laura Linney and Will Patton short interviews re: working on the movie 'The Mothman Prophecies'.

The Voronezh ufo case from 1989, courtesy of Think Anomalous yt. ch. 6min.

A collection of old George Knapp, CBS News tv segments about ufo's.
34min.

Some highlights from 'Fortean TV' program which aired in 1997.
24min.

From the Numberphile yt. ch.; 'The Uncracked Problem with 33'
8min.

Short 40 second news clip of footage
fr. CTV News about the fireball sightings in British Columbia in September of this year.

'Honoring the life's work of Jim Marrs'tribute video. Marrs died recently, video from August of this year. 5min.

7min clip from CBC News from 1972
about 'The Philip Experiment'.
Interesting to consider from a psychological standpoint, if true.

John Mack talks about Dalai Lama - Extraterrestrials & Sentient Beings Classification
4min.

September 29th of this year, from SpaceX & yt. ch. starring Elon Musk;
'Making Life Multiplanetary' 43min.

Australian tv news feature on the 1988 'Knowles Family Encounter.'
18min.

Fox News segment of the 'Oneida Lake Incident' from 1997.

Fr. August 24 of this year, short 2min. feature re: an ancient Babylonian tablet on trigonometry.

2017 timelapse footage of the summer solstice at Stonehenge.

ABC News feature on a San Diego UFO sighting involving a historic barn. Uploaded March of this year, 2min.

'New Thinking Allowed' segment, 'UFOs & Alien Beings', July of this year. 4min.

Fr. Mystery History yt. ch., 4min. long;
Tutankhamen's Dagger Is Made From "Alien Gold"?

Last but not least, from May of this year from UFO Hub yt. ch.;
'Tales of Unity & Oneness That the Government Doesn't Want You to Know'
with author, ufo researcher Grant Cameron. 56min.

[Outro Music]

Last edited by Deusdrum : 04-10-2017 at 04:39 AM.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Master
Breaking the 4th wall, starring Jim Carrey. 2min.

December 18, 2017, from CNN yt ch.;
Secretive program tracked UFOs for 5 years

Ghostbusters - The Private Sector. (the real movie, original one) 1min.

December 18, 2017, fr. Fox News yt. ch.;
'Secret Pentagon UFO research program revealed'

Ghostbusters, Everybody has 3 mortgages these days.

Raw footage fr. BBC News, December 19, 2017. 1min
'UFO spotted by US fighter jet pilots, new footage reveals'

2017 X-Files Trailer 2min.

Jim Carrey on Jimmy Kimmel, 4min.

Couple articles fr. New York Times, (not the main one everyone is talking about)
December 23, 2017 article; 'Flying Saucers & Other Fairytales'
December 30, 2017 article; 'Dad Believed in U.F.O.s. Turns Out He Wasn’t Alone'

December 16, 2017, MSNBC News, 'Interview w/ Leslie Kean - The Pentagon UFO Study', 5min.

David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson Explain their 90's Tension, Jimmy Kimmel 2016.

Leslie Kean interview on CNN, December 19, 2017. 5min.

Fr. earthfiles yt. ch., December 26, 2017; Linda M. Howe interview w/ George Knapp. 1hr.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Master
From KLAS News, couple George Knapp T.V. segments; December 19 & December 21, 2017 respectively. Senator Harry Reid interview, Bob Bigelow also and others. 5min. each.

December 19, 2017 fr. Washington Post youtube channel;
What we know—and don't know—about aliens and UFOs
3minutes.

December 17, 2017 fr. ABC News;
Secret Pentagon UFO program revealed
3min.

Blade Runner 2049 trailer

From the Las Vegas Sun, October 16, 2017;
Scientists witness huge cosmic crash, find origins of gold

January 5, 2018; Linda M. Howe interview w/ Grant Cameron. 1hr.

From the 'Strange Days' soundtrack;
Deep Forest & Peter Gabriel - While the Earth Sleeps