Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-09-2019, 07:37 PM
Master

Wrong leg

I dreamt that I was being shown around something - it could have been a war hospital. We saw a thin man on a wooden table and he was waiting to have a leg amputated - at the thigh. I think it was his left leg. He looked a bit like the Jesus picture in the flaming heart - but a bit more flesh on him and not with a beard - ie similar but not the same. Everyone knew the wrong leg was going to be amputated and without anaesthetic - the leg that was being removed was fine. All this was in a big room with a high ceiling. I wondered if the patient would survive the ordeal. Also in the dream, I was moving house with a plan to live by the river.

Revisiting the person who was to have their leg amputated, there was a new plan to use chloroform as pain relief.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Knower

Hi Belle, two questions for you: are you aware of something wrong that's about to happen? And then, what does Jesus of the flaming heart mean to you (I.e. you may have seen the picture recently, where about?) The dream seems rich with symbolism but the keys for interpretation lie with your experience in my opinion.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I dreamt that I was being shown around something - it could have been a war hospital. We saw a thin man on a wooden table and he was waiting to have a leg amputated - at the thigh. I think it was his left leg. He looked a bit like the Jesus picture in the flaming heart - but a bit more flesh on him and not with a beard - ie similar but not the same. Everyone knew the wrong leg was going to be amputated and without anaesthetic - the leg that was being removed was fine. All this was in a big room with a high ceiling. I wondered if the patient would survive the ordeal. Also in the dream, I was moving house with a plan to live by the river.

Revisiting the person who was to have their leg amputated, there was a new plan to use chloroform as pain relief.
I'm also interested in learning the meaning of this from you. The reason I ask this is because you seem to know what this dream means but would like confirmation to be sure. You actually have a Gift to interpret dream Belle.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:18 AM
Yaoughta

It could have something to do with one's opinion and having a leg to stand on. Since the wrong one was being removed, it could be be that you feel the wrong opinion is being removed and not the one that should stand. Of course, legs are not only used for standing, but also for movement. Either way, it could indicate you feel the wrong move is being made.
Old 04-09-2019, 05:19 AM
Master

To be honest, I really have no idea of the meaning. Which is why I put it up here. It felt rich in importance to me.

I like the leg to stand on metaphor.

The only thing I got was left side - being equated to the female. I always have the sense that the right side of our body is the male aspect and left is the female.
Old 04-09-2019, 02:25 PM
Yaoughta

You are correct. The left side is the receiving side, the feminine and the right side is the giving side, the masculine energy. In this case, since you have such awareness and knowledge, this could indicate a balance issue between your feminine and masculine energy, passiveness and assertiveness. When to take a stand and when not to take a stand. When to be assertive and when to be passive.