Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 23-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Experiencer

I believe that those that have committed suicide have lived their own personal hell, I hope they find the love and light they long for on the other side x
Old 26-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Suspended
Agreed! I think they do, as soon as they realise it's available!
Old 01-03-2013, 03:18 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers
My cousin who was very close to me commited suicide about an year ago. I would like to know what happens to souls of those people who commited suicide. Do they get to see the light or do they get lost?

According to what I heard from the elders,
they who commited suicide lingers on the face of the earth
as they haven't completed the entire life they're meant to have.
So, with that in mind, I assume it's just a matter of waiting for the time for them to go the light.
If I am one of them, I think I'll just go touring around the world for a while
as I won't have to worry about tickets, accomodations, etc.

Old 01-03-2013, 04:13 AM
Master
I think its silly how we believe that these poor people who commit Suicide are going to somewhere bad, its all made up because most are afraid of death, and they just cannot understand how someone can take their own life. To me their brave, they have guts, if there is such thing as a better place than here, they will diffidently be there, unlike the real gutless who continue living their miserable life and expect something out of it at the end lol.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Niebla0007

Yeah, Psychoslice,
I wonder when will the majority especially among the religious people stand up and say enough of the scaremongering
for sinners to go to hell.
Judging the ones who commited suicide to go to hell when they haven't been there and back to tell the story does not prove hell's existence.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:56 AM
Niebla0007

Wink

Yeah, Psychoslice,
I wonder when will the majority especially among the religious people stand up and say enough of the scaremongering
for sinners to go to hell.
Judging the ones who commited suicide to go to hell when they haven't been there and back to tell the story does not prove hell's existence.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:35 AM
LadyImpreza1111

They actually have to go through a healing process just like every other soul. They go through a period of self-reflection.Some of them do take longer to cross over than others. One soul in particular has been around me periodically since his passing well over a decade ago and he committed suicide and has not yet crossed over, but he is getting there.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:39 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey Flowers

When i bring people through who have commmited suicide the first thing with them is the feeling of guilt.they were in a place where they couldnt see a way out its guilt for the ones they left behind,when they pass over they go straight into healing where they come to terms.with their actions.its the loved ones left behind that concerns them because they want answers as to why it happened.

Namaste

That has definitely been the same for my experience as well. I have spoken to two spirits who have and they carried a great deal of guilt for it. Its really easy for people to say that suicide is selfish and to be honest, I was one of those people but I have also communicated with spirits whose actions contributed to their death so I have learned that their actions were basically almost like a form of suicide because they knew what the outcome would be. These souls struggled with misery in their lives. Suicide is not always black and white and sometimes the living can't always make sense of why someone would do what they did but its not our place to want to condemn anyone (not that anyone here is, but I know people do)-just to accept their choices with compassion.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:41 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think its silly how we believe that these poor people who commit Suicide are going to somewhere bad, its all made up because most are afraid of death, and they just cannot understand how someone can take their own life. To me their brave, they have guts, if there is such thing as a better place than here, they will diffidently be there, unlike the real gutless who continue living their miserable life and expect something out of it at the end lol.

It is counterproductive to say that anyone is gutless because they make their way through hard times hoping things would get better. To me, living takes even more guts than anything else and those who are hopeful that things are better are something to be admired............not scorned. You do would well to encourage people like that rather than bring them down.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
It is counterproductive to say that anyone is gutless because they make their way through hard times hoping things would get better. To me, living takes even more guts than anything else and those who are hopeful that things are better are something to be admired............not scorned. You do would well to encourage people like that rather than bring them down.
I don't totally agree with you, I am talking more about those who say bad things about those who do commit suicide, and live their life in misery, wasting their whole life when they probably be better dead, its hash but its true.