Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Suspended
Guide

I dreamt a huge apple tree

So, last night I had this spontaneous lucid dream.I believe in the God of the Bible as the one and truly God so I kinda changed my view on astral projection and similar things but I found out many stories with people from my country, christian people, in special solitary people who had the same ability, to leave their bodies and to travel to distant places.

So, here I am, in this empty city, in fact, this city exists in reality.Anyway, as usual I tried to fly ( I don't know but if you go on with flying you may lose your "power" to do other things because flying is really amazing ), it was a spontaneous action.I reached the top of a building and then I fell down, I tried to fly, but I found myself on the ground, that's why I fell down.Then, I saw this super big apple tree, it was bigger than the most highest mountain in the world, it was huge ( I saw the mountains too.That's why I know how tall this tree was ).This apple tree had no apples but it was completely flourished, this is why I can remember what type of tree was.I tried to smell its flowers and I could really feel the perfume, you know, even now I can remember the smell.I have to say that the whole environment was covered in this amazing atmosphere, I can't describe it, I could even feel the fresh air.You know, I have this thing of mine, if I have a dream where there are only artificial lights and darkness, then I am in a nightmare, but when I have a dream where all I can see is natural light, then I am in a "good" dream, still, I am very cautious.I had no desire for a lucid dream but it happened by chance, I can't do nothing to stop it.So, I had that thought, the only thought I ever wanted to have when I have an OBE, to meet God, yes, I had it, but then, maybe another thought or a voice, I heard these words: "God is not here."; so I kinda lost any focus and I wanted to go back home.When I got near my house, I could see it perfectly, it was daylight, I felt this strange pull towards my house, then, I knew that I have to avoid my house for some reason but I couldn't and the dream ended.

I don't get the meaning of that big apple tree... and of course, "God is not here"?
Old 18-12-2018, 05:21 AM
Deactivated Account

The Apple tree was actually you, your spiritual state at the moment. The building was your ego, you are attempting to master it, but challenges exist, hence the falling. But your spiritual state is quite impressive as depicted by the Apple tree. The perfume, fragrance and all is the presence of the Holy Spirit of God about and within your soul. Psalms chapter 1.

The message that "God is not here" meant that He was not actually in that plane as you wanted to see Him, but in heaven. However, we also must not forget that God too is within us, even our brothers and sisters. Awwsome dream!
Old 18-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The Apple tree was actually you, your spiritual state at the moment. The building was your ego, you are attempting to master it, but challenges exist, hence the falling. But your spiritual state is quite impressive as depicted by the Apple tree. The perfume, fragrance and all is the presence of the Holy Spirit of God about and within your soul. Psalms chapter 1.

The message that "God is not here" meant that He was not actually in that plane as you wanted to see Him, but in heaven. However, we also must not forget that God too is within us, even our brothers and sisters. Awwsome dream!

Thank you, Aknaton! You are really helpful!

These recent dreams are really hard to understand.Yes, this is how I felt that building, a challenge, so I tried to reach the top of it by flying, but when I was on the top, walking over the top, the building immediately became tighter, it was like I was walking over a suspended rope in both sides.This is why I tried to fly from there, again I felt that this was a new challenge, but when I made a step in the air, I immediately fell to the ground, I was still on my feet.

One more thing Aknaton, this is the city from my last experiences, you know, the ones where I met that being called Amanda.This time it was daylight and the city was completely changed, it was like it is today, modern.

You know, Aknaton, I don't feel at that spiritual level you talked about, I am fully aware of the truth, yet I am still fighting with my "demons", I have already won many battles, but the evil one fights back harder and harder.
Old 21-12-2018, 07:49 AM
Experiencer

Don't tell anyone I'm telling you this, but the top of the buildings are transitional zones, it's where ... well, the ordinary world ends.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
Don't tell anyone I'm telling you this, but the top of the buildings are transitional zones, it's where ... well, the ordinary world ends.

I don't understand.. I know that when you reach the top of a building, that's it, you can't go further, is this what are you trying to tell me? This building had around 10-15 feet, it exists in reality and it has a story.When I was young, some children from that building broke my nouse with no reason, I was really lonely when I was just a child and from nowhere these children came to me and they beat me... that day it was my birthday... I never knew them but even now I can remember what they have done to me.. so you see, in life, even in dreams, nothing is by accident, everything happens for a reason.
Old 21-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Experiencer

That's sad what happened with you as a kid. I'm speaking in general and literally, without interpreting what the place might symbolize for you. Things got weird when you arrived at the top of the building and you couldn't maintain yourself there, because you weren't prepared for anything strange since you were expecting it to be just another place.

Mountain tops and high places are considered spots where spirits gather.
Old 22-12-2018, 12:28 AM
Suspended
Guide

I was around 5 years old, now I am 23, so, after 18 years I can remember it like it was yesterday.. This thing I could never understand, why people hate other people with no reason.. Anyway, in my dream, I was in front of this building.. this is the place where I became aware that I dream.

I see, I had no idea about this things.It seems that I was not prepared to be there, anyway, I wish these dreams of mine to stop... they are not helping me at all, I only want to meet God, this is the only reason I traveled to the astral realm, but God is not there.. so now, there's no reason to go back..
Old 22-12-2018, 02:19 AM
Experiencer

Search for the concept of the Ladder of Divine Ascent, it illustrates the experience you just had. There are steps of the stair you need to walk up before reaching the top.
Old 24-12-2018, 02:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Oh yes, you may not feel as though you are in the spiritual state as I explained. But this is the condition of your soul at the moment. It will take sometime before it manifests in the physical body. The stage where you will see it is when you start to see fruits coming out of the tree. This will indicate the workings of the Holy Spirit through you by way of the gifts that He will place and activate in you.

The realms you are exploring are the created realms; astral, mental, etc. But as your soul is being worked on by the Lord for the full infilling of His Spirit, the Spirit Himself will lift you into the Creative realms where the Hosts of Heaven and the King of kings throne is. But God will come to you when the time for service comes, and your relationship will become really interesting. You will see Him at times "as a man sees His friend."

Please don't stop searching for Him though, your visits to those realms is part of the whole course.
Old 24-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Thank you, Aknaton! You are really helpful!

These recent dreams are really hard to understand.Yes, this is how I felt that building, a challenge, so I tried to reach the top of it by flying, but when I was on the top, walking over the top, the building immediately became tighter, it was like I was walking over a suspended rope in both sides.This is why I tried to fly from there, again I felt that this was a new challenge, but when I made a step in the air, I immediately fell to the ground, I was still on my feet.

One more thing Aknaton, this is the city from my last experiences, you know, the ones where I met that being called Amanda.This time it was daylight and the city was completely changed, it was like it is today, modern.

You know, Aknaton, I don't feel at that spiritual level you talked about, I am fully aware of the truth, yet I am still fighting with my "demons", I have already won many battles, but the evil one fights back harder and harder.
your tree won't produce fruit and you won't find God until you address the challenge of your state of being in regards to that building. You can try to rise above the sadness and hurt you hold inside from how those kids hurt you on your birthday of all days but until you confront how it hurt and even defined you, you will always be a prisoner to it. You will never fully flourish in life but will instead be in a never ending cycle of running from your feelings.

The name Amanda means worthy of love. This is a valuable belief system to embrace. You are worthy of love despite how anyone treats you. Pretty much almost all humans are misled in some regard and some so much so they strike out at others who don't deserve it. They do it as a means to off load their own hurt. It's possible One of those children may have been abused and the rest followed their lead to fit in. Your sensitive kind nature was an easy safe target (because you likely would not fight back) for them and nothing more. What is the truth is you never deserved it and it doesn't diminish your worth. Your demons will leave once you stop avoiding your inner hurt and allow yourself to process it learning to redefine who you are from the inside and not from how misguided confused humans treat you. you are loved immensely regardless if any other human shows you love. Work to Know that in the core of your being and you will be free.