Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
10 years, any more and I'd have some serious issues with it. I already did have an issue with it but I'm over it now.
But my parents also have the same difference, so it's not a big deal, it's less of a big deal as you get even older.

I think there is a thread from a few weeks ago where everyone tells their age differences, let me try to find it for you.

It was probably my thread lol. My TF and I have over 20 years difference.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophic
It was probably my thread lol. My TF and I have over 20 years difference.

wow, 20 years for me and I'd be thrown in jail, lol.

Well it's getting late, going to hit the sac, goodnight all.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophic

All I can say is whatever pain the "chaser" feels from their twin running, we feel it just the same[/i].[/b] We want nothing more than to be with you but we can't allow ourselves to just let it happen. It's the craziest phenomenon ever but it's true. I wish I could just let it happen :(

Katastrophic.. Thanks for expounding from a "Runners" perspective. What is it that precludes the runner from coming forward, I know we have all discussed this previously in various threads, but I just cant seem to wrap my head around this behavior... I love you, you know the depth of my feelings towards you, what's the problem, oh, yeah, he has issues.. I think that is so lame, perhaps, he doesn't want to put in the work, ion know.

Ex. 2 weeks ago, I was planning on surprising him by attending his first football game of the season (head football coach) so I look for the schedule to find out where the game was, and I was astounded to learn that, he was "Let Go" and was on 1 year suspension, for allegedly allowing a student to play football from another area, so, I reached out to him to see if he was ok, co "football" is his passion. Long story short, I thanked him that afternoon via text for conversing with me blah blah blah... later that evening, I mean late that evening 1034 pm he sent me a text asking, if my fiancé was living with me, I said , he wondered why since we were engaged...(my first thought who cares) My questioned why did it matter? Soon as I mentioned we were not living together, and I came clean, and said I wasn't engaged, he stopped texting, haven't heard from him since.

I don't want to relapse, and start pining crying and calling/texting like a "nutcase". I have come a long wayyyy, to be honest, I truly don't think I will revert back to that person, because I know he doesn't love me.
Old 14-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Suspended
Master
when you know (as you said) that he doesnt love you, why are you still there? i think we know (not you though) that he loves you. every twin loves their twin.

juuuuust relax, do not chase. let him be. and its the most crucial thing to do for a chaser but theres nothing else to do...... unfortunately. chasers would love to help their twin to realise, to learn, to grow, but oh well.. its done alone, usually when separated..
Old 14-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Experiencer
Katastrophic, I'm just trying to understand why, if you love this person so much and it hurts not to be with them... that your Number One choice is to not be with him, not being around him, and to choose to be with another person. In all 3D relationships, preferring a relationship with another is only an indication that the first person was not high enough priority. As a chaser, it literally makes zero sense to me, and i"m sorry if I'm coming off harsh. My TF Runner has been in a relationship with the same woman since two months after we stopped talking. I, on the other hand, have tried dating and even getting sexual (sort of), particularly with one guy, and it just felt so wrong. Like almost making me sick to my stomach. Nothing wrong with the guy it's just that my soul knew I was only supposed to be sharing that with TF and it felt beyond, beyond wrong to be intimate with someone else. Making out is fine, but once someone enters my sacred space, the Root chakra, it's like everything inside me rejects it. Tells me it is wrong, wrong wrong. Why does it feel better to have a relationship with someone who is not your Twin? I feel like I'd feel sick every day.

Please help me understand why you cannot allow being with your Twin to happen. It's the most beautiful and divine union possible in this universe.
Old 14-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
Katastrophic, I'm just trying to understand why, if you love this person so much and it hurts not to be with them... that your Number One choice is to not be with him, not being around him, and to choose to be with another person. In all 3D relationships, preferring a relationship with another is only an indication that the first person was not high enough priority. As a chaser, it literally makes zero sense to me, and i"m sorry if I'm coming off harsh. My TF Runner has been in a relationship with the same woman since two months after we stopped talking. I, on the other hand, have tried dating and even getting sexual (sort of), particularly with one guy, and it just felt so wrong. Like almost making me sick to my stomach. Nothing wrong with the guy it's just that my soul knew I was only supposed to be sharing that with TF and it felt beyond, beyond wrong to be intimate with someone else. Making out is fine, but once someone enters my sacred space, the Root chakra, it's like everything inside me rejects it. Tells me it is wrong, wrong wrong. Why does it feel better to have a relationship with someone who is not your Twin? I feel like I'd feel sick every day.

Please help me understand why you cannot allow being with your Twin to happen. It's the most beautiful and divine union possible in this universe.

because they are with opposite trait. you chase because you want it so badly, they run bećause they too want it so badly but fears hold them back, or marriage etc, but still.. it all comes down to fear and unlearned growth and lessons.
Old 14-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
because they are with opposite trait. you chase because you want it so badly, they run bećause they too want it so badly but fears hold them back, or marriage etc, but still.. it all comes down to fear and unlearned growth and lessons.

That's it Taurus.... he has to sense that I would never hurt him, but perhaps not; that's why he left, I suppose.
Old 14-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Suspended
Master
they are ruled by their fear, past hurts that can even go back to pastlives. just give him time...

they know its the thing they searched and soul missed... and then the basic fears... what if it ends, what if i confess my love and she laughs... past lovers suck who put them through thus and we must see it standing in our way to be with our true love
Old 15-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm the runner. And he's sometimes chaser, sometimes not.