Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-12-2018, 04:51 AM
Experiencer
The Way

When I was a missionary in Japan, I use to do a lot of prayer walks. I was pretty lonely most nights, and prayer walks was the only way I could connect with home and my Church.

Why did I go to Japan? I thought it was to share the gospel, but the truth is the gospel was being shared with me as I tried to teach the lesson I barely knew myself. Those I Sheppard were my Sheppard. They were the real ones and my spirit knew it. Instead of reading them scripture I told them stories. And they really connected with them. Stories not scripture was how I related most to God. And God poured this gift in my heart. To date I'm a writer and I lover of stories.

My favorite were the stories on love and hope. One month I got really sick and I knew I needed to return home to heal. The saddest day was to come. I stood up in front of the class and let them all know that I was leaving for home. Although I tried to encourage them to follow Jesus, the Sheppard.

One of them said that I was their Sheppard and I was leaving them alone. I never forgot that tell this day.

The lesson of the Gospel is love. We all are just sheep looking for the source of all Love. If we venture away and become lost. The Source of Love comes after us and brings us back to the group.

Now you might say what about the group? That's the Way. The Way is the Church and it clings to each member to form one body.

The body can live as long as it sticks together, but for the one lost and alone, it needs to be found and returned home.

This is what happened to me in Japan.

Mathew 18: If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

I think that act of love God has for us is the good news.

Old 19-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
When I was a missionary in Japan, I use to do a lot of prayer walks. I was pretty lonely most nights, and prayer walks was the only way I could connect with home and my Church.

Why did I go to Japan? I thought it was to share the gospel, but the truth is the gospel was being shared with me as I tried to teach the lesson I barely knew myself. Those I Sheppard were my Sheppard. They were the real ones and my spirit knew it. Instead of reading them scripture I told them stories. And they really connected with them. Stories not scripture was how I related most to God. And God poured this gift in my heart. To date I'm a writer and I lover of stories.

My favorite were the stories on love and hope. One month I got really sick and I knew I needed to return home to heal. The saddest day was to come. I stood up in front of the class and let them all know that I was leaving for home. Although I tried to encourage them to follow Jesus, the Sheppard.

One of them said that I was their Sheppard and I was leaving them alone. I never forgot that tell this day.

The lesson of the Gospel is love. We all are just sheep looking for the source of all Love. If we venture away and become lost. The Source of Love comes after us and brings us back to the group.

Now you might say what about the group? That's the Way. The Way is the Church and it clings to each member to form one body.

The body can live as long as it sticks together, but for the one lost and alone, it needs to be found and returned home.

This is what happened to me in Japan.

Mathew 18: If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

I think that act of love God has for us is the good news.

' The Way is the Church and it clings to each member to form one body. '

Do you think that the people who don't go to church can find the ' Way ' ?
Old 19-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Ascender

Dear soulforce.

Your post is very moving coming as it does from your heart. Thank you.

It seems to me that the "church" at origin was a gathering of those who chose to follow the "way" of loving-as personified by Jesus.

pete
Old 19-12-2018, 10:55 AM
Experiencer

brilliant!!! absolutely brilliant your post of real life story of how you have experienced Jesus is very touching. thank you for sharing this.

I remember one time I was sitting in church and ICorithians came up.....I remember thinking, 'I wish I could love like that'. I then thought this must be how parents love their children, and then suddenly realized no, this is how God loves us.

thank you again for a great story
Old 19-12-2018, 12:55 PM
ImthatIm

Right on Soulforce

The most excellent WAY is LOVE.
Old 19-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Dear soulforce.

Your post is very moving coming as it does from your heart. Thank you.

It seems to me that the "church" at origin was a gathering of those who chose to follow the "way" of loving-as personified by Jesus.

pete

Yes. That is it. Before religion began to shape and form it and conform it to the image of the world, there was love
Old 20-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Experiencer
Thank you everyone for your comments and encouragements.

God Bless
Old 30-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Knower
Very few people know this, which is the topic for all of my books.

Sanskrit is called the "Great Mother." Hebrew, of course, is the Father and Son. In the East (Way), they know righteousness by the inner light of the Mother (Spirit of God, 1 Cor 3:16 - Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?). In the Western movement of Abraham (Brahman), you get the birth of the man in a nation, or Manu (Sanskrit meaning, "To think.") traveling to the West (Why did Bodhidharma travel west?). Yama is Yahweh. Yama in Hebrew means to head west. Yama in Sanskrit means, "Self-control and the ruler of the underworld". The underworld is the subconscience. From the illusion of Hebrew, Satan is the accuser (Conscience) made cunning my the Lord (Yama). Yamas are the requirements of yoga (union), or the law Jesus had to fulfill as a Bodhisattva.

In Babylon (200 cunaiform tablets), the Hebrews called Yahweh Yama. Cyrus called him Marduk. Yahweh called Cyrus his first messiah.

In short, the origin of the Hebrew walk with the Father is God's Spirit in Man, or Sanskrit. Put them both together. Not one or the other. You are a direct witness to the Mother, which is the Hidden Holy Spirit set aside until the law has its work on mankind (Manu).

Think on this.