Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Element - thank you for the thorough response. Very interesting about the points being a zone of intake rather than output. Does this mean there is a different area where energy is focused outwards, or is it more of a general radiation outward from the crystal at large?

A few other questions, if you’ll entertain them -

1) Does the size of crystal affect the amount of mineral energy given off? Ive heard that in some mineral species this is a factor, and in other of the more high energy ones not so much?

2) What is your opinion on energetically clearing a crystal of accumulated negative or stagnant energy? Such as with water, sound, moonlight etc - are there other more effective means of achieving this, and how does this actually affect the mineral energy?

3) Is mineral energy diminished/inhibited at all by matter? (for instance a crystal next to a wooden board, can its energy penetrate and be felt or perceived on the other side, such as would gamma rays?)

Thank you!
Old 22-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Pathfinder

You are correct, it is really a more general radiation of mineral energy at large around the stone in question. Although in some circumstances, the outward subtle mineral energy expression can be present more in one direction than others; it depends a lot on the stone in question. This can become a deep subject.

1) Does the size of crystal affect the amount of mineral energy given off? Ive heard that in some mineral species this is a factor, in other of the more high energy ones not so much.

Well, in a word, yes. The larger the mineral body, the larger its subtle mineral energy field. In the case of smaller crystals and their use for specific work; we found it was simple to place the crystal in water to gain a greater quantity of subtle mineral energy with which to work. We used a simple glass of water. This was especially useful for typically small crystals such as Topaz and minerals such as Turquoise. When the optimum approach using thoughtforms is employed, you don’t need to touch or hold the crystal to use its energy; neither does the ‘patient’; having it sitting in a glass of water on a nearby table was perfectly fine.

2) What is your opinion on energetically clearing a crystal of accumulated negative or stagnant energy? Such as with water, sound, moonlight etc.

This is a classic chestnut (seasonal pun unintended ). There does seem to be a fascination about ‘cleansing’ crystals and minerals of accumulated ‘negative energy’. What is this ‘negative energy’; where does it come from? Indeed during / after cleansing the crystal – where does this ‘negative energy’ go?

Our analysis of the situation went quite deep into the subtle processes taking place but here and now, I’ll try to be concise.

There are two factors, what the ‘negative energy’ is – and – what happens during the cleansing ritual (for in principle that is what it is – a ritual).
Firstly then the ‘negative energy’; it is nothing more than the ill thoughts of human beings. Generally speaking there is very, very little need to energetically ‘cleanse’ any crystal or mineral because these negative thoughts of people are by and large very weak in nature. Only where someone has some degree of subtle knowledge or has some study of occultism can they actually produce strong thoughtforms (positive or negative) and the likelihood of such a person coming across the crystal or stone in question is pretty rare – and for them to have ‘attached the thoughtform’ to the stone too… Pretty unlikely!

Secondly there is the process of this attachment; there are seven evolutionary groups of minerals in the Mineral Kingdom. Given the principle function of the Monad in such groups, only three of the groups can actually allow and permit the attachment of a thoughtform to the evolutionary structure of the said stone. So only 3/7th of all minerals can in nature, enable a thoughtform to become anchored to them. The simplest method to remove any negative thought from any crystal is to create a strong thought of the principle 'detach all other thoughts entirely from this crystal'... This new 'cleansing thoughtform has the program to do as it is intended, it's quite simple.

Now consider whether this process is really actually necessary. For any ‘negative energy’ (the negative thoughtform) to be attached to the stone, the stone has to be in the 3/7th to begin with (otherwise the thoughtform just drifts away). Then the “perpetrator” putting it there in the first place also has to be conversant with the exercise of creating a strong negative thoughtform and binding or anchoring it to the stone. You can surmise my opinion on this matter.

The general perception of a stone 'picking up' any residual energies of a client, patient etc indiscriminately, under exact scrutiny, has no foundation.

3) Is mineral energy diminished/inhibited at all by matter? (for instance a crystal next to a wooden board, does its energy penetrate?)

Mineral energy is subtle by its nature. It does not exist in this physical world in which we perceive matter. Consider it like this, imagine a stone has an energy field in the shape of a sphere, emanating outwards in all directions. Its energy is subtle, therefore it exists on a subtle level of reality. Everything that is – exists in a multi-dimensional reality. So if you like, you could say the energy field is astral or that it exists in another dimension or world than this one in which our consciousness currently resides at this precise moment in time (while you are reading this). Where we have an astral body with various functions and realities pertaining to the astral world – so too does the stone. The physical body of the stone – is its body ‘here’, just as we have our physical body ‘here’; both subject to the laws of physics.

As you look at this stone, sitting on your wooden bookshelf, its ‘energy sphere’ radiates outwards in all directions and obviously passes through anything physical near it – so it is uninterrupted beneath the stone as it just passes through the wooden shelf as though it wasn’t there. This is really a matter about the laws of the planes. Therefore the answer to this question is no; no ‘matter’ can affect the subtle mineral energy of a stone. In some circumstances however, the subtle energy of another physical object might interplay / interact with the subtle mineral energy field of a stone – but not its ‘matter’.
This discussion is barely scraping the surface of the depth of subtle reality of crystals and stones.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Master
hey Element thank you so very much for your additional posts and I'm sorry I took so long to reply. it is an overwhelmingly awesome contribution to the topic you've given so I don't always feel energetically able to honor it as it deserves. but I don't want to delay longer so here I am back lol

Those pictures of the crystal energy are excellent and I would love to see more if you have some and don't mind sharing them. it makes sense that crystals' energy would be stunted with tumbling, is that true for different shapes too? I mean I know that the shape of a pyramid concentrates energy in its own powerful way, but would the crystal be much better off not cut into any shape? it seems true with my own research about healing and life on Earth in general that things are best in their natural state. yeah I can see how hard it would be for most crystal shops or sellers to accept the information about the difference in energy and carry literature that would deter people from buying much of their stock.

hmm that is interesting about the energy traveling into the point of quartz and such. it makes sense just as energy flows into us too. there was this cool quote by Plotinus about imagining the spirit or divine rushing into us from all sides. and out from us.. thanks for the thought about the 5th element being consciousness, that seems to be true. I heard it called Akasha, would you still call it that too, and is that perhaps sharing root with the word for Akashic records?

this is all so fascinating. so you put the crystal in a cup of water for the healings you mentioned because it imbalances the elements and that makes the monad stronger? the depths you go into about evolution of monads and the 3/7th of minerals, or less than half of them being able to have thoughtforms attached is intriguing too. is there a simple summary of what crystals they are?
well in addition to potential negative thoughtform attachment I think that sometimes crystals get mucked up with random yuckiness and stickiness which could coat them and make them less pure and even if slightly, less powerful or in their natural state. did you notice that crystals immediately returned to their lower energetic or 'normal' state of energy flow after being removed from water or whatever other elemental influence or cleansing or empowering? do they really not get charged or refreshed and it's only when the threat of elemental imbalance is upon them that their energy increases? I wonder if it would at all be possible for your ex to try an experiment with the application of all the elements at once to be sure that it is only the imbalance that has any effect, because I know your research is revolutionary and changes a lot of what we believed before, but I can't help but thinking that nature has more power than just being a token of displacing or imbalancing, and that consciousness does too. because if consciousness is the 5th element then when we apply consciousness are we then imbalancing the other 4 elements from the object or current reality? or does that element not work the same as with the other 4? personally I have what I think are too many negative thoughtform creations so if you give them less credence that is a good thing for me to believe lol.. though I don't know if you mean in general too or just not strong enough to effect crystals usually..I try to be positive and a force of goodness, but it's a struggle for some more than others. if you were me would you or how would you use crystals to try and help this? there are other things I know I should or need to do, but to be more motivated and clearer to feel able to do them how do you think I should employ crystals? thank you so much for all your input and insight!

about your esoteric novel if you feel like sharing anything about it I would be interested to hear/read

oh one more thing, in your last post you spoke of a crystal's energy not being effected by a wooden bookshelf or objects in general. is that just as true of unnatural objects like plastic etc? is it interfered with or muddled or anything any more with that or is it just the same scenario?
Old 06-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Sappirez,
So many questions! I’ll have a go at some of them & come another time for the rest..

Tumbling: the key there is not that it is the polishing of the stones that brings detriment – it is the fact that the whole kingdom of the minerals is divided into 7 evolutionary groups and those of the lower groups tend to be unable to deal with the unnatural attrition of the polishing – whereas those of the higher groups are more capable of adapting to the process. It is a subject of evolution of the life of the Monad in the mineral type.

Shapes.. the ‘tetrahedron’ pyramid, the cone, the sphere and in some cases the ovoid shapes are those which minerals can be cut & polished into & they can be useful without detriment to the Monad within. Generally, random tumble stones are of little benefit in the sense of their mineral energy; but it is really more about the evolutionary position in each case. For example, Angelite and Amethyst have only 20% of its natural mineral energy when polished, whereas Labradorite has 70% once polished, whereas Lapis Lazuli, Amber and Clear Quartz are perfectly fine.

It’d take too long to cover all that research material to be able to present you with a list of stones of the 3/7th.. it isn’t straightforward – besides, in our work we only looked at 58 minerals; there are some 5,500 known minerals.
It would take 25-30 seconds for a mineral to return its energy field to ‘normal’ after being removed from the water. It is only the elemental imbalance that increases the available mineral energy. Charged / refreshed.. IMHO no, I wouldn’t use those words. The reality, as I understand it, is one of either the natural mineral Monad and its natural energy surrounding its ‘body’ or it is about the human thoughtform acting on this energy for a specific purpose. There is nothing else.

As human beings, in this current climate, we do create significantly more negative thoughtforms than we do positive ones, generally speaking, not good. It is affecting our global human consciousness. However, there is a vast difference in power between 99.999% of (ordinary) human thoughtforms and those in which special, specific exercises are used to create them (advanced knowledge). Only the latter are worthy of attention in the sense of whether a mineral should be cleansed energetically. By and large, comparatively few people have the knowledge to create the latter.

I’m not certain of your question (re if you were me).. If you mean how best to go about life with crystals – I would very much recommend you meditate and enter a calm space of mind as often as you can, which crystals – that is up to you, though one absolute certainty – is the creation of positive thoughtforms is the only worthwhile exercise. In the ‘long run’ this practice will benefit both you and all others around you.

My esoteric novel is based on my experiences with my eldest daughter; with whom I had two-way dialogue before She was born. It is a revolutionary insight into the subtle reality that everyone inhabits but so few ever seem to be aware of. Life before life, Life obviously after death but also the hidden life we all engage with during our ordinary lives both awake ‘here and now’ and also while our body sleeps and ‘we’ are elsewhere… I’m putting my 30+ years of occultism and spirituality study into it. My daughter (now a teenager) is constantly encouraging me to write it and can’t wait to read it. She doesn’t yet know it is actually based on her. Though she is very quickly now ‘waking up’ to Who she is. There is no comparable fiction novel or film that comes close to this particular category; as far as I am aware, nobody has written such an expositionary work like it. It’ll probably take me a couple of years to finish. You heard it here first!

Crystal energies are unaffected, generally speaking by natural surroundings; a book, a wooden table etc. Unnatural objects such as plastics do exhibit an energy of their own but in terms of whether it affects that of the mineral energy – it’s not enough to be concerned about.
Old 21-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Master
That is more amazing information, thank you. Such an interesting concept about Monad evolution! So since crystals are combinations of minerals and elements or whatever, the monad inhabitation or level of evolution sort of depends on the combination within the different crystal types? I am really hoping to learn more about which crystals deal with the tumbling and such okay and which cannot. A secondary reason I would like to know is because I have a rock tumbler I've never used but I've owned it for a few years (gift from my brother) so I think I should probably use it.

that's good to know that those you mentioned can withstand the polishing. You'd say those you said are fine to be 100% afterward? Does that mean they still radiate a burst-like intense energy field like the rough form crystal fro the pictures you shared?

hmmm I wonder about the topic of elemental energy and imbalances.. Is Earth energy included as one of the elements along with water, fire, air and akasha? because a lot of stuff is technically falling under the topic of Earth energy and that should impact things right? For instance a book and wooden table are made out of Earth.. so does what you said either mean that the Earth element isn't included somehow, or only certain components of Earth are? or are everyday objects like books and tables too far removed from their natural tree state to be considered a strong elemental factor of Earth anymore?
what about a human being's presence or touch in general without thoughtforms being brought into the equation? Did you say thoughtforms of akashic element? how about other animals as Earth element representatives?

I have trouble accepting that only humans with specific intentions are capable of creating powerful negative thoughtforms. yes most people don't have the knowledge or intention to create 'evil' ones but yet a person can be very dark indeed and exude negativity even if it's not intentional.. and you supply that negative thought is effecting global consciousness.. Is it just that crystals are so divine that they are not susceptible to most negative thought unless it is programmed into them by someone with a strong intention or how exactly does that all work or not work?
The notion of crystals being programmable is another very interesting matter to explore if you want to share anything about that, programming them for good I mean but just the fact that they can be programmed or how in general is fascinating and of course not understood by most including me.

Meditation is a sort of elusive concept to me. when you say meditate with crystals, what exactly does that mean?

That is so awesome about your connection with your daughter and the book. awww that sounds so sweet. well I hope you stick around the forum long enough for me to find out about your book when it's ready! does it have a title already?
Old 05-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Pathfinder

that's good to know that those you mentioned can withstand the polishing. You'd say those you said are fine to be 100% afterward? Does that mean they still radiate a burst-like intense energy field like the rough form crystal fro the pictures you shared?

Not quite; most do have a changed energy field – but all minerals are different.

hmmm I wonder about the topic of elemental energy and imbalances.. Is Earth energy included as one of the elements along with water, fire, air and akasha? because a lot of stuff is technically falling under the topic of Earth energy and that should impact things right? For instance a book and wooden table are made out of Earth.. so does what you said either mean that the Earth element isn't included somehow, or only certain components of Earth are? or are everyday objects like books and tables too far removed from their natural tree state to be considered a strong elemental factor of Earth anymore?
what about a human being's presence or touch in general without thoughtforms being brought into the equation? Did you say thoughtforms of akashic element? how about other animals as Earth element representatives?

It’s quite simple. There are only 4 elements. Air, Water, Fire & Earth. Everything on this planet has these 4 elements in its subtle foundation. Akasha is not the same thing, in my opinion; it is only and solely a name (of many) that is used to describe the Human connection in any subtle work. The best alternative name I would suggest is consciousness.

I have trouble accepting that only humans with specific intentions are capable of creating powerful negative thoughtforms. yes most people don't have the knowledge or intention to create 'evil' ones but yet a person can be very dark indeed and exude negativity even if it's not intentional.. and you supply that negative thought is effecting global consciousness.. Is it just that crystals are so divine that they are not susceptible to most negative thought unless it is programmed into them by someone with a strong intention or how exactly does that all work or not work?
The notion of crystals being programmable is another very interesting matter to explore if you want to share anything about that, programming them for good I mean but just the fact that they can be programmed or how in general is fascinating and of course not understood by most including me.

‘Programming’ a crystal is charging it with a thoughtform. However it is generally a term used by folk that really don’t understand thoughtform principles. There is LOT of information to learn about this subject. However, it really belongs in occultism and not crystal healing.
The difference between a ‘powerful thoughtform’, regardless of its genre and an ordinary one is knowledge; one must have the knowledge of the subject in order to create ‘powerful thoughtforms’ – simply because if you don’t know how – you can’t. Imagine a Pyramid in the sands.. somewhere there is a special door that will open if you press several particular symbol in a sequence. If you don’t know which symbols or which sequence – you will never find the door opens. You can only know the entry system if someone else (who knows) teaches you. It is not about whether there is any ill intent or ‘evil’ as you put it in the creation of the powerful thoughtforms – it is solely about the special exercise one employs to create them. Energy is energy; only we as human beings, characterise it as good or bad..

I supply that negative thinking is affecting global human consciousness (we never seem to learn) but not through lots of folks creating powerful negative thoughtforms – they just create negative thought and this cumulatively makes a difference. It is as you say – some (well, lots and lots actually!) can be very dark indeed and exude negativity even if it's not intentional. Well – this on a global scale has a gradual effect, for the worse.

Meditation is a sort of elusive concept to me. when you say meditate with crystals, what exactly does that mean?

Simply sitting quietly with one or other stone and allowing your own energies to engage with those subtle energies of the mineral. Although it might be prudent to firstly know which one suits whatever experience you might seek. I’m sure others here will have plenty to say about this.

That is so awesome about your connection with your daughter and the book. awww that sounds so sweet. well I hope you stick around the forum long enough for me to find out about your book when it's ready! does it have a title already?

Atm, the title is ‘Amelioration’. It is likely to create quite a stir because of its clear exposition of subjects such as death, ‘life’, religion, medicine, education systems and governments. Maybe 2 years or so…
Old 09-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Master
hey Element thanks for more clarification. Are you in a place or presence at this time in life that you would be willing or wanting to teach about creating thoughtforms properly?

I was wondering about the monad crystal split that you mentioned. You said when a crystal breaks that its separated pieces get new monads inhabiting them.. well what about when a crystal breaks into thousands or even millions of tiny pieces? or some of it turns to dust and who knows how many pieces are amidst that? and what about the dust that is created when crystals are tumbled and such? Do "rocks" have monads, or I wonder what the line is between what's considered a rock and what is considered a crystal, since they're both made up of minerals right? and most rocks contain quartz even?
So glass and like lead crystal or porcelain or whatever such materials they make dishes and pottery and stuff with, do those have monad presence? I'd like to understand what requirements there are for a crystal or similar object to have a monad
oh I forgot, what about crystal clusters or conglomerates? is there just one monad for the whole thing or multiple depending on how many crystals are interconnected in the matrix? I already mentioned dust, but what about sand? and if for instance, glass or other forms of material that were once crystal or rock, etc. if they no longer contain a monad or monads, what happened and do monads just go back to the pool of monad supply once an object is turned too far from its monad-inhabited state? I mean I don't know how exactly they make glass or crystal dishes and such, but these and other household objects are made with materials that at least once held monads right?

yeah that makes sense than akasha could be synonymous with the word consciousness. I like to use that word to define a lot of important things, actions and ways of living ideally and healing, etc..

All right well I look forward to seeing how your book comes together and includes all those topics! those are things I am passionate about (or against) too and interesting how your spiritual spin will elucidate them

well my question about the 4 elements and asking if it included Earth was meant to inquire about earthly things having an impact on crystals. I know I wrote a lot in my posts but you know I was wondering about specific things, like how much earth energy is left in a book or table made from a tree, and how come these don't effect crystal energy as you said.. and what pieces of Earth do then, because there are so many objects derived from Earth all around us.. not enough usually as it's a plastic world, but still lots of earth matter still populates most homes and stuff. Like are crystals effected by food, plants, herbs, other creatures for sure? Thank you again kindly

Last edited by Sapphirez : 09-02-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Suspended
Seeker
Hi element and sapphirez, can you element. teach me how i can better use my lapis lazuli, u said it is great for precognition.. should i blend my energy with it and try and pre cognate? or just sit quietly and the precognition of the stone will predispose me towards precognition or can you tell me in your words thanks.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:13 PM
annylenardo

I personally use lapis lazuli for thyroid this crystal is related to the throat chakra and undoubtedly very effective for the throat. Lapis lazuli has some more amazing healing powers here is the link to know more about this crystal https://locolapis.com/pages/lapis-as-healing-stone
Old 07-03-2019, 05:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Hard to be grumpy in the presence of rock and crystals..... add some herbs and incense and I feel like I am at home.
I agree by your statement