Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Guide

Really weird dreams...

So, as of late...I've been having some really weird dreams. Almost comical. I went through a long time without having any dreams...at least none I can recall.

In the last two weeks...I've had two very distinct dreams. I own no animals, I love them...but I work too much to be able to care for them.

So here's the first dream.

We (My family and I) are having a cookout at the bottom of the mountains. We are under a pavilion. I look up at one of the mountains with some snow, because I hear some commotion. All of a sudden...I see the gigantic dog...he is massive...I mean bigger than anything we have on Earth. It looks to be a gigantic puppy. He starts running in literally 3 steps down the mountain right at us. He jumps over the pavilion we are under...looks right at me...and says in English, " I know you see me" and keeps going.
At this time, all the animals in the mountains are going crazy, other dogs are barking and running after him, and other animals are chasing him, and wondering what the heck he is. Then I wake up.

Last night...

I had a dream that we were renting out part of the Civic center for my young niece's birthday party. As we were decorating, I notice a girl I went to high school with...renting the other side out for her daughter's birthday party. So I go over to say hi. As we are talking and hanging up balloons, her daughter takes a cat out of it's carrier and let's me hold her. It's a cute orange and white, furry, lazy, calm cat. I hold the cat like a baby...and it just lays in my arms. I had to go outside to my car for a minute, so I took the cat with since it was so content. As I was coming back in....I notice a foreign family renting another part of the center out for their birthday party, too. They looked wealthy, and from India. ..they had very lavish gifts, expensive jewelry and clothing on small children, and decorations compared to mine and my former class mates birthday parties.

As I carried the cat back up, the cat looked at me and said in English, "I never understood why parents spend that kind of money on little kids" and I looked at her and said, "me, neither"

And then I woke up.

I've never had dreams like this before...but now twice in two weeks, of animals talking.

I wonder if anyone has any dream interpretations of what this could mean....thanks in advance!
Old 19-12-2018, 08:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Wow lol. How did the descent feel? Did you see the dog as haphazardly coming down the mountain? Or was it more awe inspiring, whimsical and in control? Was there a sense of danger under the pavilion?
Old 19-12-2018, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator
Animals can represent our innate nature or animal instincts. Dogs can also mean our friend side but I think these dreams relate more to your innate nature. I'd say the dreams are attempting to show you who you are, where your strengths are. You may have a larger than life playful energy that others would be attracted to follow you if you acknowledge it and let it loose, especially during challenging times. You also have a calm peaceful trusting side that understands love isn't wrapped up in expensive gifts but in sharing a moment. so have you had recent situations where these traits have shown through for you? Sounds like you are finding your authentic self.