Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Master

dna activation sickness

i have just started judy satori's meditations.
(dna activations)
ive just started the activations about a week ago and im feeling achy in my arms and legs...
also having mood swings, irritability, muscle weakness, back ache, tired feeling......
what are your experiences with this?
who has went through dna activation?
could i really be having these symptoms this quick?? after only a week??
i just really dont know what to think about this...
ive researched ascension symptoms on the internet, but im wanting some real feedback
from some real people.....(lol)
to top it all off, ive started getting numerous signs/synchronocities letting me know that im a starseed.......... lol

edited by sf staff
Old 08-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Master
a very interesting website. I love the prayer gifted by Mary.
I don't know what to tell you about your query, but do keep us informed.
Best of luck.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Master

thanks skygazer....yes it is a very beautiful prayer........

has anyone experienced dna activation on here???

anyone???

or an upgrade to a higher vibration/frequency?
Old 09-09-2011, 02:52 AM
Master

ok..........
i have just realized that what im going through right now is
kundalini awakening......
has anyone else experienced kundalini awakening and what was your experiences in the first week or so?
im also seeing triple numbers everywhere....including 999.....
Old 09-09-2011, 05:00 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by rena444
i have just started judy satori's meditations.
(dna activations)
ive just started the activations about a week ago and im feeling achy in my arms and legs...
also having mood swings, irritability, muscle weakness, back ache, tired feeling......
what are your experiences with this?
who has went through dna activation?
could i really be having these symptoms this quick?? after only a week??
i just really dont know what to think about this...
ive researched ascension symptoms on the internet, but im wanting some real feedback
from some real people.....(lol)
judy's website is here..
feel free to check it out to let me know what you think....
to help with my question.....
http://www.thesoundoflight.com/
to top it all off, ive started getting numerous signs/synchronocities letting me know that im a starseed.......... lol
By constantly keeping attention in body throughout everyday activities, your knowledge will be that of what is in your DNA. You should not feel sick though. The All Knowing that we all possess, is locked within our DNA. Science shows that there is an unknown energy surrounding our DNA. That energy is you and I. Our Beings. When your Being takes over mind, your right and left hemisphere of brain will be in sink or balanced. DNA holds key for the process of Remembering Who You Are. Our DNA knows all. It's just a matter of tapping into that. Keep doing what your doing. While not in meditation try and breath through your abdomin in and out. It takes away energy from mind, and will bring you to your natural state of Being. It aligns you with the present moment and full awareness. You are fully aware when you are fully present. Through awareness you will tap into the Unmanifested. Your natural state. Freedom of choice. As your soul, you can choose whatever you wish, and it will come true. It's almost like magic. It's magnificent. You probably just need to stay hydrated and eat food. Take some Asprin or anti-nausea medicine to remedy your symptoms. Drink green tea everyday. It is very healthy, and balances your blood sugar levels. Peace

With love and compassion,
~Moke~
Old 12-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
By constantly keeping attention in body throughout everyday activities, your knowledge will be that of what is in your DNA. You should not feel sick though. The All Knowing that we all possess, is locked within our DNA. Science shows that there is an unknown energy surrounding our DNA. That energy is you and I. Our Beings. When your Being takes over mind, your right and left hemisphere of brain will be in sink or balanced. DNA holds key for the process of Remembering Who You Are. Our DNA knows all. It's just a matter of tapping into that. Keep doing what your doing. While not in meditation try and breath through your abdomin in and out. It takes away energy from mind, and will bring you to your natural state of Being. It aligns you with the present moment and full awareness. You are fully aware when you are fully present. Through awareness you will tap into the Unmanifested. Your natural state. Freedom of choice. As your soul, you can choose whatever you wish, and it will come true. It's almost like magic. It's magnificent. You probably just need to stay hydrated and eat food. Take some Asprin or anti-nausea medicine to remedy your symptoms. Drink green tea everyday. It is very healthy, and balances your blood sugar levels. Peace

With love and compassion,
~Moke~

hi moke..........
thanks for the information.....
i have finally realized that my sickness is related to my chakras being cleared....or kundalini...not sure....i think its my chakras being cleared.... bad energy is leaving my body.....i didnt understand this before.....this morning i felt a lot of vibration/energy around my root chakra area.....two days ago, during one of the meditations, my body started moving/swaying back and forth... and i started crying for no reason......yesterday i felt so happy for a few minutes, it was like ecstasy.......for no reason..... im also feeling my angels/guides more......

how do you tap into the unmanifested?
how do you manifest your dreams?