Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)

New Earth

To all the indigo, crystal & star children..

How's the New Earth going?
Old 16-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Im very very happy with it. Very very... but sometimes I remember what was it like being in the old one and i become very deeply depressed...... for several days mostly. Old one is so deep inside me, I just cannot forget it... Its also kinda hard to change my behaviour. Cannot get rid of the idea that everyone is trying to hurt me, life is a strugle etc... But looking in the whole picture its very beatiful! :)
Old 16-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Experiencer
I don't identify by any of those therms, but for me, actually, there is no change? Not for better at least. Am i missing something?
Old 17-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfasvonpa
Im very very happy with it. Very very... but sometimes I remember what was it like being in the old one and i become very deeply depressed...... for several days mostly. Old one is so deep inside me, I just cannot forget it... Its also kinda hard to change my behaviour. Cannot get rid of the idea that everyone is trying to hurt me, life is a strugle etc... But looking in the whole picture its very beatiful! :)
How did you get there sweetie?
Old 19-06-2017, 06:07 AM
Newbie ;)

When I was a small child (about 5years old) some kind of non-material spiritual teacher started working with me. In about 3 years I had no doubt he was real. At that age I trully believed its God speaking to me so I completely, by 100% became his servant, scholar, child, student, friend....... Ocf there were moments when I was by 100% thinking its all bull****, but those moments were short.
My whole life became about learning from Him.
Now with my spiritual sight I see that a HUGE cunammis of energy is coming toward us and the beginning of it is already here. We shall realize that destroying is not worth, so humans shall live in happynes, not pain.
Old 25-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Newbie ;)

❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfasvonpa
When I was a small child (about 5years old) some kind of non-material spiritual teacher started working with me. In about 3 years I had no doubt he was real. At that age I trully believed its God speaking to me so I completely, by 100% became his servant, scholar, child, student, friend....... Ocf there were moments when I was by 100% thinking its all bull****, but those moments were short.
My whole life became about learning from Him.
Now with my spiritual sight I see that a HUGE tsunamis of energy is coming toward us and the beginning of it is already here. We shall realize that destroying is not worth, so humans shall live in happynes, not pain.

Thank you ❤️
May I ask you how can we connect more to our spiritual guides?
Is there a way in which we can see them just as you do?
And how can we find our purpose right here, Now? I would be very happy if you asked them directly ❤️
Old 27-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Newbie ;)

About first two questions I cannot answer. I just do it without effort, for me its like looking in other direction. Move head and you see different things. I move my mind and see Him. I never was learning this, this happened since day one. So I cannot give any unique advice on this, sorry :(
About the purpose.
From me. When you completely satisfy yourself (no more hunger, no more wanting to be with family etc) you start to feel deeper desires. It can be a-want-to-be-famous, rich etc. There are two diferrent categories about "want to be rich". First is when you dont have money for food and you want to be rich and the other is when you want to have your own private island. First example was about surface feeling, second about deeper feeling. When you peel off absolutely every layer of desires in all areas of life, you end up in a place like meditating Budha. No desires, no wants, no needs (after we met them). You become happiest person in life. If you start thinking "what to do next?" your answer will be your purpose. That will be the want from soul, not body. That would be your purpose of lifetime.
I will ask Him later, when I go home. Im at work at the moment :)
Old 28-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Newbie ;)

From Him about purpose.
"Nothing. You don't need to do anything. It does not matter if you know or don't know your purpose, you will still fulfill your destiny. For 2017 your purpose/destiny is to be searching for your purpose/destiny. Like at every night your purpose is to go sleep, every day your purpose is to eat, for 2017 it is to search. There is no bigger or smaller purposes, they all are the same in size, just your mind can shift your worldview. What you are asking is "what are the most fulfilling activities personally for you exactly now". At this moment it is to search. For life it is the life itself. Those couple of minutes of the most dramatic moment of your life is nothing, without the rest of your life. So you have to move thru all of it. Searching, trying different things, realizing what you like and don't like, understanding your personality, seeing reality unfolding thru the existence-prism which in this case is YOU is a very big and important segment of purpose-path.
Doing one and the same thing for thousands upon thousands of times makes you a master of that thing. When you do it for the first time, it's unbelievable hard, but for the 100th you already know a couple of shortcuts, tricks etc. Same goes for purpose. You have to ask yourself "What do I want" and after certain amount of times (remember, all those times will look like a failure) you will move to another segment of purpose-path. You will be standing in a position, where you know your purpose and there will be another hidden key, to unlocking door to another segment of your purpose-path.
Just ask question "What do I truly, mostly want to do with my life" as often as you can."
Old 23-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you <3