Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Bothered by this ability

I've had a number of abilities all of my life. The last year has been spent gaining knowledge of exactly what is going on with these things like my ability to see holograms-working on possible communication with them, and other things I see and other things that are happening.

However, this ability to see into peoples minds and feel their pain has and does affect me very badly. Its taken me a long time to realize that these thoughts are not mine in the first place, I finally caught it happening one day-the whole process of picking something up that was not mine. Thats when I realized that I was feeling things that were not coming from myself. Of course we are all affected by others, I dont mean that, but this was very heavy.

And this is what I get bombarded with at times. The pain of people. And the ugliness of what people do to each other. I don't want to see these things either.

I'm not a gloomy person by nature, I'm rather upbeat and happy but I have to say that this does affect a person after a while. Not everyone is unhappy but the majority of the world is in pain, most people are not happy. I don't know how to handle it.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Experiencer
Develop your center. It was written about it, so you no longer get stuck in other people energy.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Master
I don't know. Sometimes I have to feel something unpleasant. I know it is temporary. At the time, it is authentically miserable but there is a reason for it.

It is something I need to know or understand so I can fix it or deal with it.

Sometimes I will be treated to unpleasantness until I figure out how to fix it.

I deal with it by knowing that it is temporary, or by doing something to correct the energy. It depends on what the deal is.

That is just how I do it. I have protection but that can't protect me from doing my work.

This may not be your situation, but it is how it works for me.

It is not always fun, and often it isn't at all, but it is what it is and there is a good reason for it.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Master
Hello,

It sounds like you are an empath. That is when the energy of a telepathic shared experience with another effects you physically.

I was advised at a young age to become transparent. I fostered the ability to let energies from others pass through me without coming in contact with any of my body's cells. You do that with intent and practice.

Now there are times when I am guided to listen intently to others and feel the energy of their experiences. When I do that I am much more influenced by their energy however in these cases it is so that I can assist them with some issue.

The key to self empowerment for this or any similar circumstances is to foster a bond with your spiritual guidance so that you are aware of how best to deal with any energy.

Yes there are many very unhappy people in our society. Becoming happy yourself is a good way to influence those things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes you are an empath. As am I.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Now someone needs to tell you how to use the abilities FOR healing.

In truth, there is only ONE mind. That's why it is possible for you to know what is happening in the 'minds' of so called 'others'. There are no others either. All is you.

The Ego is trying to convince you that there are others,
a. to keep itself alive, and thus projecting your thoughts as images of other peoples.
b. to convince you to deny that the problem is in your mind, because if it were in your mind he knows you could heal it. By casting it away, you see it not as in your mind and so he is ensuring that the healing will never happen.

DO NOT DENY this fact.

The ego is trying all he can to make you look away from this. But looking away keeps the problem alive.

For the healing:

When you get aware of these negative thoughts, close your eyes, see all the ugliness and problems and troubles in a picture in a blue colored frame, in front of the black screen of your eyesight.
(like when you were watching a tv, a bit away.)

Then see how blood is covering this (tv)picture. This is what you do not want, and thus it cant be supported by God.

Push this blue framed picture away, fast, until it disappears.

Now make another picture, in thin yellow frame, filled with pure white light.

Enter it - (make this picture cover your eyesight until only the white remains)

Say (think) following words: "Thank you father, for your most holy son, whom you have created sinless forever"

Keep the picture as long as you can, then open your eyes and know that the problems are being solved.

Rinse and Repeat as needed.
Old 30-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for your responses, they helped.

It is like being some sort of antenna. The more I think about it the more I realize how uncomfortable it really is and how much I need to do something about it. I really can't believe how much this has affected me in not being able to understand myself, in digging and digging thinking I'm just crazy, that I have mood swings, self-blame and so on. I'm thankful I got to the point that I finally realized what truly is mine so I could say NO this is NOT mine. That is hard, standing up and saying NO. I could have taken it all on and just thought I was crazy.

So, no, it is not me, it is other people I am picking up, and I am catching it more and more.

It is true, I need a better developed center. Boundaries. I often do not know how to handle this information, it makes me really sad and it feels personal-I think it maybe should not feel so personal-its not mine. Of course I should have a heart for them but I need to figure out why it is making me so sad.

Idk thats all the thoughts I have right now.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Guide

Hi Aquamarine,
I'm right there with you. Welcome to being an empath. I don't love the label, however researching the topic has shed light on all of these issues. I've personally been aware I'm an empath just about 2 years and while it hasn't been easy, it does get better. Meditating helps for me, as well as saging myself and home almost every day. It brings me back to being my normal happy self. There are also crystals you can wear or carry in your pocket to help dispel negative energy from others. I agree with you 100%, this world is filled with some pretty miserable and lost people. It deeply saddens me if I let it. They seem to be attracted to people like us, feeding off our energy if we let them. We can't let it happen anymore, and setting boundaries is so important. On here and another forum I've posted about some personal struggles I've had and everyone's response is "learn to say no"! For the most part, if you set boundaries people have no choice but to respect them. We can't save the world, that's the reality. But we can shine bright in hopes of inspiring and lifting others....only to the extent we are comfortable with! Then, run home and sage yourself..haha!
Old 14-04-2017, 04:06 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for your response Lucky. I do use Palo Santo quite regularly, sage gives me headaches, but yes, that is a good idea.

I was just thinking about a man I had seen while in a city near where I live. He was standing there, sort of in the middle of the sidewalk, there were lots of people everywhere so the fact that he was standing there was not so strange but the feeling I got from him, and I suppose what I could briefly read of his body language may have been off somehow. I got a very strong and bad feeling from him-everything in me was screaming "stay away" and his eyes seemed to take on a form of darkness I don't think I have seen in a long time. In this short period of time, my mind quickly got a visual of violence, that sent me spinning briefly because of course I did not expect this. I was in no danger, there were people everywhere and I then knew to make very sure he did not follow me. Though I did have some imagination of what if's but I knew nothing would happen.

But this is the thing. I have never gotten into trouble from a stranger-ever. I'll admit I've done stupid things, but I always knew when I was okay, and when I was not. Always. So it has protected me, I know that and I am grateful. On the other end, I don't want to know about these people. I don't want to see this mans violence even if it protected me. I feel ungrateful saying that.

I know a huge part of my problem is my own, I grew up in a home that there was violence. I want to forget about it. I don't want to be reminded of it. I don't want it in my face. I don't want that man in my face. What I should have done was punch him out. Oh gosh, I'm crazy. See, I have issues with this. I'm not serious, I don't go around hitting people. sorry!

I got really clobbered with the saying "no" thing and am much better with it. For the most part people dont latch on to me any longer because I'm not going to be "nice" to them and let them treat me like a doormat and they can tell. I got to the point where I was making my own self ill from my own lack of self respect and these people that have two faces-passive-aggressive, want me to do all the work while they sit there watching, I can't take it. So I realized I'm not anyones saviour. I can barely even save myself.

But oddly, there ARE still holes in my boundaries somewhere and sometimes I can see them. Its the oddest thing. I have to be in a certain spot mentally to catch it, often when I am very present. And I know certain people can see them because I can see them reacting sometimes. I can't even put words to it. Its back to that believe that you have to become the change you want to see....