Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 28-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Master
When you were alive, what did you miss most about your life?

All,

Consider this question a very strange way of asking "If you knew then what you know now, what would you do differently?"

.....and NOW that you know....ARE you using your knowledge, or living life AS IF you know differently....now ?

Contrary to the oft-quoted maxim "You can't take it with you",

....knowledge is the only thing you can.

I am anticipating some very interesting responses to these questions, especially from those in this forum.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 28-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Nettles

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
All,

Consider this question a very strange way of asking "If you knew then what you know now, what would you do differently?"
I wouldn't change anything. There has been death, abuse, pain and recovery and it all shaped who I am now and who I am now is good and always getting better, so change anything? No. I don't "do" regret either, so I may have a different POV perhaps.

Quote:
.....and NOW that you know....ARE you using your knowledge, or living life AS IF you know differently....now ?
My best use of knowledge is to turn it into wisdom through it's application- through experience and yes, every single day. My past has laid the foundation for me to be as strong and focused as I need to be to live my message.

Quote:
Contrary to the oft-quoted maxim "You can't take it with you",
....knowledge is the only thing you can.
I like the old Italian proverb, "At the end of the game the king and the pawn go back into the same box." Which also illustrates the "you can't take it with you" point.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
"If you knew then what you know now, what would you do differently?"

I wouldn't have taken life so seriously.

I am a work in progress for the second question, and that is, living my life as authentically and enjoyable as possible. There is so much in the world to explore, see and learn. I am simply not ready to go until I have gone there
Old 04-12-2015, 05:59 AM
Master
I have asked those on the other side this question through the Spirit Box and here are the answers I got:

Rain - the smell of it and the feel of it on the skin.

Sex - just the whole physical aspect of the thing.

Girls - Just going on a date to the movies or walking along the beach at sunrise/sunset holding hands.

Food - the act of eating - especially chocolate.

Quality Time - Spent with family, friends and loved ones. The thing the spirits miss the most about their lives, were the people they shared it with like their children or grandchildren.

Playing sport and going fishing.

Driving a car.

Having a heartbeat and feeling the breath.

That's all I can remember now. I asked them the question a long time ago.
Old 25-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Burntfruit

I don't see how my knowledge of Oracle databases will help me on the other side. Perhaps my knowledge of coping with a mental illness may be useful.

I am quite drawn to be a healer, I wouldn't mind being a healer over there.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:06 AM
Master
i wud of tryd not 2 be 2 shy u cud say
ill not say dod um thngs coz dum thng we do is way we lern not do it agan u cud say
1 i wud 2 do is i wud of wor my soeks wen i wz teen nt so van it tim coz real frnd dnt giv a hooot if wear speks i do no tht 1 nw i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Seeker

not a damn thing lol. i miss nothing. i agree with clover. i wish i wouldnt take life so seriously.
Old 14-06-2016, 07:37 PM
Master
welll id be ded stiff i wud be im in my wood box i will dntnok me up coz im a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in my box it my funrlll id be danin rnd my cofn makin pepel laff evn funrll dirctr wud fnd it hrd not 2 laff evn hav pall bers in bthr coz id me bakin thm laff
hav thm nuts az i wz lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Seeker
music, music, and music.

and beer.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
All,

Oh, yes.

I would've stopped worrying so much about what other people think of me, and trying to seek acceptance and approval through conformity. Sure, I'd like others to see me as kind, trustworthy, and maybe even inspiring in some ways, but I'm not living for it, and not trying to prove myself. So I do the things I feel strongly about, and that help me experience joy, and that have meaning for me, and it's okay if others call me "immature" or "crazy" or insist I have misplaced priorities. They'll understand, eventually.

I would have let go of the standards of performance, progress, and social status that I thought I had to live up to. I believed I had to have the right kind of education, the right job, the right possessions, and have it all on a certain schedule. I spent my 20s and part of my 30s feeling as if I'd failed and fallen behind--but I hadn't, not really.

I would have stopped trying to control or cling to other people out of fear of losing them. All of those losses are illusory; nobody's gone anywhere. We were connected before we met here, and even if they disappear from our earthly experience we're still connected. We can't not be.

I would have understood that the most difficult, painful experiences of my life happened for a reason, and by agreement. They were built into the game so I could have those experiences and learn from them. I can look back on them now and see how important they were, and I am still learning from them, even things I experienced in childhood. So by seeing my life from the perspective of a soul playing a game, I've learned to be grateful for the "negative" experiences, and those who assisted me in having them.

When I was alive, what did I miss most about my life? Connection. Connection to other souls, to the ultimate reality, to my full creative power, to a consciousness without limits. I still miss it, even though by remembering my life while I'm alive it's made things infinitely easier.