Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 07-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Master
best time day

Hi

What is the best time day to exercise?

Any specific exercises for the upper body and stomach. Got weights and a exercise bike.

Thanks
Old 07-10-2015, 04:34 PM
Master
Morning time is actually the best but if you can't in the morning time any time during the day should be good, better than nothing.

I usually work out evenings, cause I don't have the time or energy in the mornings.

It depends what type of results you are looking for. Do you want to get buff (build muscles), lose weight or get tone?
Old 07-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
Morning time is actually the best but if you can't in the morning time any time during the day should be good, better than nothing.

I usually work out evenings, cause I don't have the time or energy in the mornings.

It depends what type of results you are looking for. Do you want to get buff (build muscles), lose weight or get tone?

Thanks for info, as i have time in the morning so will try and see.

Want to lose weight, toned and be fit if i can.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:11 PM
Master
No problem! and to lose weight a good diet and lots of cardio will help too.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Master
Thanks allot. Going to start tomorrow
Old 13-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi

What is the best time day to exercise?

Any specific exercises for the upper body and stomach. Got weights and a exercise bike.

Thanks

anthony c - With the busy schedules that people have, the best time of day I would think is when one has an opening in his/her schedule. Of course it's good to actually schedule exercise into ones day. I have read that exercising first thing in the morning is best, but I wait until evening and exercise shortly after dinner. I find that I have more energy after eating and it helps me relax for the rest of the evening.

If you have hand weights I have found that simple curls are good. Push ups are also a good way to build arm strength. I like sit ups for the stomach. There are many varieties of sit ups that if done every day will create a strong flat stomach, like side sit ups and reverse sit ups where you hold your legs up above your body and bring your hips up off the floor using your stomach (and I guess back muscles too).

What time of day do you like to exercise?
Old 15-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Master
For me, the morning is the best time. I like to run/jog/brisk walk on trails. I also indulged myself and bought Focus T25. It's great. I don't know if you ever heard of Shawn T (does Insanity, etc..) well this is a 25 minute workout program, not as intense as Insanity and I love it. Start off with Alpha and do the workouts. One CD is cardio, and there's upper body, lower body, stretch and agility, stretching...you do those DVDs and then move to Beta...there's also a gamma. You can probably get it on ebay or craigslist cheaper than buying it from the company. I stopped for a bit with my mom having cancer and dying and now issues with my dad but I need to restart again because it's an excellent workout.

Planks and squat thrusts are excellent ways to work your upper body and stomach.
Old 15-10-2015, 09:30 AM
goodlife

I exercise in the evening after work, but I really need to force myself. I used to exercise in the morning and I needed to force myself as well. It is always hard to start it, but once you are on the bike, lifting weights or are running it feels very good. I don't think the time really matters as long as you do it!
Old 23-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Knower
Thank you Anthony for making this thread! I was going to ask the same thing

I wonder if you lose weight more in morning or night, etc. I don't have a busy schedule at the moment so I don't really have an excuse to NOT exercise in the morning. I remember I lost 17 pounds some years ago, I can't remember if I exercised in the morning or night to lose it. I know this is bad but I was also on green tea fat burner pills which helped. I would think it would work better if you took the pills in the morning since they have caffeine. Just be careful with diet pills. I did find some I haven't tried yet, that does NOT have caffeine in it. I found it on amazon.com :) I will say in experience that some pills did make me more anxious like I can't sit still(and I already have anxiety), or felt like I was drunk when I wasn't, so just be careful. I did think the Rasberry Ketone did work at once but eh..dunno.

They usually say just exercise and eat less than normal you can lose weight and be careful what you eat/how much. Pretty much just be mindful :)

I more so want to lose weight, so I use exercise bike, and 100 sit ups. I could do more stretches and yoga but I am not sure if stretches and yoga help with losing weight much as riding a bike or other things. Probably just make you more flexible.

...I also need to get into the habit of doing leg stretches before getting on my bike lol.
Old 15-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Seeker

It really depends on what is best for you. I have done both morning and evening workouts and working out in the evening is best for me. People ask me if running two hours before bed affects my sleep but it does not. Whenever I have worked out in the mornings, I was ready to take a nap by 9 a.m.

Just make sure not to eat too heavy if you workout at night. That part I do have regrets about.

So it's really whatever is best for your schedule and body