Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 01-02-2016, 10:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

So much for being a Vegetarian.

That really didn't last long did it.

The more I learnt, the more I felt - the more I realised my stint as a Vegetarian had to come to an end.

I don't think I'll ever look back to be honest as eating the way I eat now leaves me feeling so much lighter in every single way - physically, mentally, spiritually. It's also good knowing that as soon as I have the time, I can de-clutter all of the things I don't wear or use...including every leather item I bought in the past (while not knowing any better at the time).

Not only do I feel better - there is absolutely no guilt over what I put in or on my body now. I'm saving so many lives now...including my own.

I won't say that I wish I became a Vegan sooner than I did as one can't change the past, so there's no point in dwelling on the fact that I didn't "wake up" until recently.

I will say though that I'm not just a Vegan - I'm a Vegan activist in training. This planet deserves better and so do all of we. That's my belief and my journey (not judging anyone who does not agree).

Anyway...cheers to all you Vegans out there, nice to be part of your movement.

Namaste x
Old 01-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Master

Good for you, dear Myoho! Well done.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 02-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Burntfruit

Nice to hear. I have my own journey of re-awakening.

All I can say it is like a switch in my brain. I am not struggling with the diet - not at all, it is all quite natural and straightforward.

I like the intelligence of the many speakers - it really does resonate with me.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you Knightofalbion and Burntfruit :)

I agree about the switch in the brain, it really does happen like that. I am loving cooking more than ever and I've never felt this healthy to be honest - I also agree about the speakers.

Gary Yourofsky seemed extreme to me at first - but now that I've had time to listen to more of his speeches, I find him so very inspiring and a man of such compassion and truth.

I hope you both have a wonderful day x
Old 02-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Master

Thank you and you too.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Burntfruit

Well done again.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myoho
I don't think I'll ever look back to be honest as eating the way I eat now leaves me feeling so much lighter in every single way - physically, mentally, spiritually. It's also good knowing that as soon as I have the time, I can de-clutter all of the things I don't wear or use...including every leather item I bought in the past (while not knowing any better at the time).

Not only do I feel better - there is absolutely no guilt over what I put in or on my body now. I'm saving so many lives now...including my own.

I feel so much better since I switched to a plant based diet too. I am sure many people would benefit from it too. It only seems logical that you would want to share your improved health and mood with others. But many people out there don't want to hear about it and say you are pushing your beliefs as soon as you only open your mouth. It's not easy to make others understand how to improve their health.

So I do want to share my improvements with others but I am careful how to bring it. I prefer to show them how good I feel and compare my health issues with theirs. That usually leaves them far behind when they are over 50 years old like me.

I am a little bit concerned about this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myoho
I will say though that I'm not just a Vegan - I'm a Vegan activist in training. This planet deserves better and so do all of we. That's my belief and my journey (not judging anyone who does not agree).

I just hope you don't make decisions that you might regret somewhere in the future. You may feel good about yourself and that is good. But that is by no means a guarantuee that you will pass over to a sphere of light once your life here is over.
I really hope that love and compassion will be your main guides on how to move on.

I have a very interesting topic on my own website that shows how people reached a sphere of light in the afterlife, then incarnated back on earth for a new life of adventures and lessons. But being back on earth means you are also susceptible again to everything that is thrown upon you. It mainly means being confronted with aspects of yourself that you are kind of oblivious or unconscious about. And you have to face reality with the being that you are. These lower aspects that are still inside of you can drag you away from your attunement to light and love. As a result, when your life here is over you could wind up in a sphere of darkness on the other side.

In the topic Fallen Angels master Alcar tells that this is just what happened to him before, during and after his last incarnation on earth some 500 years ago. It's a kind of lenghty topic but well worth reading it.
I hope it will put your nose in the right direction and keep you from making any wrong moves. If at all that would be necessary.

Have a good day, Myoho.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Experiencer

Greetings. This story is very much like my story. Thank you.