Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 17-03-2017, 03:25 AM
Experiencer
Clairvoyance

I've been having just too many precognitive dreams every single day ever since I started sleeping with my crystals esp my Moldavite. How to transfer my psychic abilities while awake not just while sleeping? Or should I give it more time?
Old 17-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Master
Hi,

Crystals are nice, I use them extensively. However if you want to apply your psychic abilities towards every day use you need to appreciate the self better in my view.

We all have inner wisdom mixed together with phobias. True self discovery will unlock your potentials faster and more effectively than trusting in unknowable magic as I see these things. Your dreams represent things from your subconscious. The super conscious within you, often defined as the unconscious??, can not be ignored. That is if you truly want to be effective using your psychic skills.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Suspended
Seeker

It takes time to master a psychic ability even with help. And don't forget to meditate.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Knower

You may ask for the name of the spirit guide of your moldavite, and communicate with it. You may start by imagining.

In the mean time, study areas of your interest in spirituality, and practice.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Knower
one thing I'd like to add is, when you wake up focus on lifting your vibrations by being positive and letting the universe know your intentions to help and make this a better place and you'll get the guidance you need.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
one thing I'd like to add is, when you wake up focus on lifting your vibrations by being positive and letting the universe know your intentions to help and make this a better place and you'll get the guidance you need.

That is a very uplifting post indeed Thanks!

From my experience healing work is also really important to clear out blocks, though that sometimes brought me to tears cause I got really emotional.
For like the first time I met my inner child, she was hurt seriously, burnt and bleeding but wore 2 layers of masks... And I know some other more are shielded (like locked feelings) where I have to deal with when I'm ready.

I guess healing comes before becoming more spiritual aware, and sensitive?