Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 31-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Telepathic Broadcasting

I discovered my psychic abilities a while ago. This was a real shock as I had always been fascinated by the paranormal and its possibilities. It caught me unaware as I had not paid much attention to its possibilities in my life for a very long time. It had become almost childish to think these things possible until now. I never expected it to manifest as intensely as this. I possess the gift of telepathy. It is not just in my subconscious but it is both audible and visual.

I first sensed it by accident when someone tried to eavesdrop on me. He repeated it to himself and I overheard him. I was shocked because that was what I had in my mind and I had not voiced it. People who knows the story think that I am egotistical and the guy was psychic or something, but after that I have been consciously sending.

At first I forced it but after I learned a bit about it I started sending with ease. It was a trip to me and I always pushed the envelope anytime I had the chance. All this was great until I realized that I shared a telepathic link with more than a few people. It is not that I made this link but anywhere I go there are always particular people who hear my words and feel my emotions. They even know what I am doing at every given point in time and I still do not understand it. I am quite a celebrity by now and have lost many of my friends because of this. It is a terrible thing when you cannot keep a thought to yourself.

I really do not know if it is because they are on the same wavelength or what. I have a feeling it has something to do with my neurological disorder. I mean I had a nervous breakdown one too many times and my nerves cannot stop twitching when I get really agitated. I think so because today I sat next to a keg of petrol and twitched. The next thing I felt was like petrol fumes all over my face. I have really bad migraines and it is probably my health because I cannot cut the link or do not know how to because I did not make it. I really need help.

I would drone on and on about the adventures I have had with this new found abilities, telepathy among others but it has become a living nightmare. I need help!
Old 31-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder
I discovered my psychic abilities a while ago. This was a real shock as I had always been fascinated by the paranormal and its possibilities. It caught me unaware as I had not paid much attention to its possibilities in my life for a very long time. It had become almost childish to think these things possible until now. I never expected it to manifest as intensely as this. I possess the gift of telepathy. It is not just in my subconscious but it is both audible and visual.

I first sensed it by accident when someone tried to eavesdrop on me. He repeated it to himself and I overheard him. I was shocked because that was what I had in my mind and I had not voiced it. People who knows the story think that I am egotistical and the guy was psychic or something, but after that I have been consciously sending.

At first I forced it but after I learned a bit about it I started sending with ease. It was a trip to me and I always pushed the envelope anytime I had the chance. All this was great until I realized that I shared a telepathic link with more than a few people. It is not that I made this link but anywhere I go there are always particular people who hear my words and feel my emotions. They even know what I am doing at every given point in time and I still do not understand it. I am quite a celebrity by now and have lost many of my friends because of this. It is a terrible thing when you cannot keep a thought to yourself.

I really do not know if it is because they are on the same wavelength or what. I have a feeling it has something to do with my neurological disorder. I mean I had a nervous breakdown one too many times and my nerves cannot stop twitching when I get really agitated. I think so because today I sat next to a keg of petrol and twitched. The next thing I felt was like petrol fumes all over my face. I have really bad migraines and it is probably my health because I cannot cut the link or do not know how to because I did not make it. I really need help.

I would drone on and on about the adventures I have had with this new found abilities, telepathy among others but it has become a living nightmare. I need help!

I sometimes hear the voices people I know and they could be over in the next town. But I never asked them if they said what I heard. Could you try sending me a telepathic message today? If I hear it, I will confirm it with you. BTW, I have never asked anyone to do something like this for obvious reasons.
Old 31-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder
I'm really interested to see the response to this.

My friend and I have had this going on for a while. Most of it seems to be subconsciously and when we discover it, I'm super excited while she's a little creeped out. LOL

I am completely fascinated by the ability.
Old 31-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSage
I'm really interested to see the response to this.

My friend and I have had this going on for a while. Most of it seems to be subconsciously and when we discover it, I'm super excited while she's a little creeped out. LOL

I am completely fascinated by the ability.

I think it only works for me when people intentionally or unintentionally send their thoughts towards me but I'm not 100% sure. Seems like it'd be a lot of fun though.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Newbie ;)

I mean does anyone have a fix for this cause its gets me in trouble sometimes.I ve seen a couple people with the same problem here. I heard about shielding but don't know if I can do that on my own.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Experiencer
It sounds familiar, but am not sure, why was i part of this and why was that part of me. Wish you protection, change, or whatever is neccessary to be in healthy use of your ability.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Master
My opinion, based on first hand experience.
The petro can and experiencing it so dramatically - this is what we call kinesthetic. People who are energetically sensitive can physically experience things. Chemicals and poisons are a big one. Also research psychometry - it works on the same principle.

Telepathy. Of course. Everyone has it, not everyone knows it and still fewer actually use it. But many do at some point in their lives. Good example - Mothers with toddlers. The saying Mothers have eyes in the back of their heads comes from being empathic and telepathically connected to their offspring and deeply energetically corded to them.

You can project your thoughts. Of course you can You must learn wisdom and prudence here though, or you will turn your life upside down and friends will flee. Projecting your thoughts can be useful, I've often used it as a clocking devise when speeding past a policeman accidently lol. I've met others who actively use it also to bring ease and grace into their lives. For example seeding a scene before entering it - like a home visit - seed the thought of looking forward to seeing you and loving you into your family members before knocking on the door can make visits have much more ease.

Can strangers 'hear' you when you project your thoughts? Of course - some can. Something like 8% of the population can actively use their innate talent of telepathy. The percentage rate goes up a whole lot higher with plants, animals and tree's. Try developing your abilities with them. They are amused to find a human who is not deaf. I've had them gasp in amazement before saying "...but you are human, you can't hear us!" lol

'Fixing it' - comes from controlling your thoughts - its that simple. Its you doing it, learn to activate the ON/OFF button. Right now you have the talent and have it running ON all the time. You see the results. Learn to turn it OFF also. Then you can learn to turn it On and Off as needed - this is mastery.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I can feel you. I also am a broadcaster. It started back in 2010. Been broadcasting for Seven years. First two years were hell for me, but I grew and learned to be open. I use music to help flow my thoughts while broadcasting. It can be amazing sometimes. Hiding secrets is very bad, even for a non-broadcaster, but worse for a real broadcaster. Just tell the truth the best you can and you will learn things you never knew before.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Newbie ;)

The fear has a hold of you. You need to GET IT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR BODY! Become a raw foodist like nature intended and become one with life instead of the cooked death. The cooked food feeds the parasites in your body and they send you fear based thoughts which you think are your own.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree with rawfoodftw, fear will hold you down and if just ignore that fear, things will only get worse. Like they say "Face your fears" and deal with them so fear will never hold you down. You can read my Welcoming Forum post where I explain my thought-broadcasting experience if you wish. Good luck and ask me any questions if you need help.