Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 23-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Master
It was around 12 pm eastern standard time.
Thank you
Old 23-12-2015, 03:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
misterluu - if I may trouble you for a reading?

Could you please give me some guidance as to my financial situation for the upcoming year?
Also - my family and I are trying to figure out where and how we can put down our permanent residence... do you have any insight into this matter?

I appreciate your time

Thank you!
12:00pm 22-12-2015 (winter solstice), put the question about financial topic and residence, get:

----
----
* * -->activated to --- (change from negative to positive)
----
Hexagram No. 22
1. Current situation:
Hex No 22 means: "you are going to be lighter".
More clearly, you are getting better gradually in every aspects, in general.
- Line 2 activated: this means your have just spend an amount of money (maybe waste, or return to a person).This cause your wallet now to be "smaller" and makes you to worry about money in 2016. other possibility is you ve just invest to something. However this investment is good, it will make good income in future. Currently, you are having a desease, but not so bad.
your relatives/closer friends also have some bad thing happenned. anyway, you have just have a good plan to do.
2. Money problem:
line 3 and 5 (from bottom) represent for money. In 2016 - year of Monkey - ANYWAY financial topic will be good to you, peaks in July and August.
3. Have this hexagram (no. 22) shows that your residence now is bad. Before you had a very nice house/flat. However in February, March 2016 you will have a new residence, or al least you will see a clear opportunity to get. This place - I see in this hexagram - will be near a region which have hill or mountain.
Old 23-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Master
I've always been curious about the I Ching.

Time- 9:04pm
Location - East Coast, Australia

Question - Will my health improve short term or long term? I've had a few minor illnesses lately. Thank you.
Old 23-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

Question - Will my health improve short term or long term? I've had a few minor illnesses lately. Thank you.
hello

take-by-time, i get an I-ching hexagram \No 24

---

this means: positive is coming.
you post this article when you was in good situation, nicely.
\Hexagram \No 24 is representative for winter solstice (22 Dec). it describe a seed is growing, positive is coming from underground, to grow to a tree in Spring. So, it is sure that your health must be better and better.
A minor problems is you re living in the south hemisphere. So the siuation will be like a sine function before get a stable and good health.
Old 23-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

It also show that your health problem is origined from solution in the liver is so high,cause some kind of disoder,lightly.
Old 23-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterluu
12:00pm 22-12-2015 (winter solstice), put the question about financial topic and residence, get:

----
----
* * -->activated to --- (change from negative to positive)
----
Hexagram No. 22
1. Current situation:
Hex No 22 means: "you are going to be lighter".
More clearly, you are getting better gradually in every aspects, in general.
- Line 2 activated: this means your have just spend an amount of money (maybe waste, or return to a person).This cause your wallet now to be "smaller" and makes you to worry about money in 2016. other possibility is you ve just invest to something. However this investment is good, it will make good income in future. Currently, you are having a desease, but not so bad.
your relatives/closer friends also have some bad thing happenned. anyway, you have just have a good plan to do.
2. Money problem:
line 3 and 5 (from bottom) represent for money. In 2016 - year of Monkey - ANYWAY financial topic will be good to you, peaks in July and August.
3. Have this hexagram (no. 22) shows that your residence now is bad. Before you had a very nice house/flat. However in February, March 2016 you will have a new residence, or al least you will see a clear opportunity to get. This place - I see in this hexagram - will be near a region which have hill or mountain.

Thank you, this makes a lot of sense for me. I appreciate your time
Old 27-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I received hexagram
---
---
---
---
---
There are lines 2 and 6 activated.
So it means:
A. In 12 days from now,there will be a repky but i think the result is negative. Not much of hope.

1.in Feb or June 2016 you will get a job. June is high possibility.
2. He loves u much, but he is still go and go without a fixed destinatanion/target.
3. You write many CVs but donot try to write a good one. So plz try with much of care.
4.instead of find jobs yourself, notice about jobs that friends introduces to you. Those jobs are better for you.

MisterLuu,
yes your prediction was very accurate. I got an answer 11 days later and it was negative! waiting to see for the other things :))) thank you!
Old 27-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
In 2016 you will move wheather you want or not, so moving out now is not needed, even worse.

MisterLuu,
I have another difficulty in my life.. I would like to ask one more question?
Old 27-12-2015, 06:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Dear all,
I research I-ching and wish to read for every your question/problems.
What does my life purpose entail thanks in advance
Old 27-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder

MisterLuu,
I would like to ask the following:
Did Simon get my messages? Why is he not replying? Will he reply before we meet?
Thank you again