Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 21-06-2013, 05:14 PM
goldentimes

Yes, even I........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I feel like celebrating love and life today!

Yes, even I feel happy to celebrate this evening (as the sun has just come out to play with his hat on after such a gray day) was hoping to have a small bonfire and a blessing.
Tomorrow afternoon I was thinking to do some candle workings and in the evening I may do my nighttime prayer and blessing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wheel-of-the-year.jpg (41.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 21-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I will be here, looking East over the North Sea to greet the sunrise

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/Marsden/CNorseman20130066_zps1a7a0c31.jpg

Hi Norseman,

Hopefully I've worked out how to use Photobucket. If so, my (my) very own Sunrise from this morning is below. It was beautiful.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/...psf0e26f20.jpg

As I walked back to the car I couldn't help looking back at the Sun and saying 'You 'know' me now...' Strange I should think that but I felt 'validated' by it.

Today we've been on amber alerts due to very high winds so it was no surprise I was flaming cold this morning.

Sorry to hear the skies were grey in the uk. :-(

LL
Old 22-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Master
Excellent photo, LL.
This solstice a bit of a bust for me as far as photos went - usual fogs drifting in from Northern Russia and the Norwegian Glaciers. Perhaps the Winter Solstice will be better

Not long to Mabon Sept 22nd - big knees-up at Thornborough
Old 22-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Lanzalady

Quote:

Not long to Mabon Sept 22nd - big knees-up at Thornborough

Ha ha Norseman,

You're wishing your life away. (But actually it's not that long to go really )

LL
Old 22-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Master
Hopefully, Orkney before then !
Old 22-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Hopefully, Orkney before then !

What's happening in Orkney? Is that where your going for your jollies or is it an 'occasion'?

LL
Old 22-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Master

Stunning picture Lanzalady.

I'm mildly disappointed about the lack of sun but only mildly. It's energy is stronger than the clouds.
Old 22-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzalady
What's happening in Orkney? Is that where your going for your jollies or is it an 'occasion'?

LL

A whole shed-load of archeology to gaze in wonder at including a 6000 years-old temple complex, Scara Brae. The Ring of Brodgar. The Stones of Stenness. Etc, etc. Orkney was the beginning of everything - the Orcadians helped in the building of my local henge, Thornborough, and Stonehenge. And all this happened in the Neolithic.
Perhaps I might just build a roundhouse and stay there
Old 22-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Stunning picture Lanzalady.

I'm mildly disappointed about the lack of sun but only mildly. It's energy is stronger than the clouds.

Thanks Belle.

I took a few pics and they turned out better than I thought they had, so I'm quite pleased.

It's energy is amazingly strong. As soon as it cleared b banks clouds it was behind, the temp went up a minimum of 10 degrees. It was just lovely.

LL
Old 23-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Lanzalady

Quote:
A whole shed-load of archeology to gaze in wonder at including a 6000 years-old temple complex, Scara Brae. The Ring of Brodgar. The Stones of Stenness. Etc, etc. Orkney was the beginning of everything - the Orcadians helped in the building of my local henge, Thornborough, and Stonehenge. And all this happened in the Neolithic.
Perhaps I might just build a roundhouse and stay there

Wow. Now that sounds like fun. You can't beat walking round stuff that's ancient and being awe-inspired. I think you should definitely build yourself a roundhouse. Will it have Wifi????

Seriously though, that does sound really good.

A few years ago I got to go to Italy. While there we saw the colosseum, the catacombs, St Peter's and a variety of other sights. My all time favourite was a tour round Herculaneum, in Naples. They were just excavating a boat while I was there but we couldn't get to see it. I'm sure you already know this Norseman, but it's a village they say is preserved better than Pompeii after the volcanic eruption.

Anyway, I would happily have stayed for hours and hours, days even, but we were on a schedule... It always stayed with me.

Sounds like the Orkney's are definitely worth spending considerable time at though...!!!

LL