Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Experiencer

Flat Earth Proof

An excellent, well researched documentary...

Flat Earth Proof
Old 06-09-2017, 03:21 AM
Master
So other planets, which we observe are round, but earth is the only one which is flat?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So other planets, which we observe are round, but earth is the only one which is flat?
I would venture to state, in using a logical extrapolation, that the firmament that surrounds us tends to distort distant images, and that all humanoid life in the Universe resides in flat plane realms like this one.

Which means, for example, that the three "worlds" in the home system of The Reticulan Empire, the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, a binary star system, are all flat plane realms as well.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Super Moderator
I can not get this Flat Earth idea. So basically our planet is like some sort of playing-card-shape orbiting the Sun? And how does a horizon exist without a curve? And how do the seasons occur? etc etc etc
And why does Tobi ask such silly questions?
Old 06-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I can not get this Flat Earth idea. So basically our planet is like some sort of playing-card-shape orbiting the Sun? And how does a horizon exist without a curve? And how do the seasons occur? And why does Tobi ask such silly questions?
These are not silly questions. These are questions that many ask when researching this heated issue.

The sun and moon orbit inside the firmament in a circular pattern and the seasons occur due to the varying orbit of the sun within that circular pattern.

We have a horizon that is horizontal, not a "curvizon" that is curved. The sun appears to go down due to our perspective of it going toward the other sides of the plane - outside of our perspective from the ground.

Airplanes fly on a flat plane without a need to adjust to any sort of curvature, simply because there is no curvature.

Here is a good illustration: http://higherlightchurch.com/Flat_Earth_Model.jpg
Old 07-09-2017, 07:42 AM
Master
I heard through the grapevine that the sun is supposedly a lot closer to the earth than we are made to believe so it creates a spotlight effect on the earth.
With this in mind it makes venus and mercury closer to the earth even still.
When you see venus and mercury crossing the sun they are likened to a small blip on the radar.
We use this blip on the radar to measure supposed distance and size in relation to the earth and all other stars / planets in our solar system.
The flat earth calculations in this instance doesn't add up because that would make venus and mercury really really small in comparison ..
It would make such planets the size of a football pitch ..

x daz x
Old 07-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Guide
I was watching a video the other day and the top comment with 100+ likes was mocking the narrator because he said the earth was a spinning ball. It wasnt even a flat earth vid, just something about space. I cant believe this is becoming a popular taboo
Old 07-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I heard through the grapevine that the sun is supposedly a lot closer to the earth than we are made to believe so it creates a spotlight effect on the earth.
You are referring to this. Go to 4:20.

Quote:
With this in mind it makes venus and mercury closer to the earth even still.

When you see venus and mercury crossing the sun they are likened to a small blip on the radar.

We use this blip on the radar to measure supposed distance and size in relation to the earth and all other stars / planets in our solar system.

The flat earth calculations in this instance doesn't add up because that would make venus and mercury really really small in comparison ..

It would make such planets the size of a football pitch ..
You open up another related and controversial issue.

All the NASA "photos" of the planets are computer generated images - including Earth/Terra. This points to the planets not being what we are taught.

There are researchers like myself, as well as former governmental insiders, who espouse that Terra is no longer part of a solar system. That we are all in deep space and that someday we may be drawn into a galaxy. But for the foreseeable future, we live in a self-contained ecosystem that is not part of any solar system.

Freaky...I know. But that is what the evidence points to.

Like this...

Planets Don't Exist

Flat Earth Real Stars

The reason why the planets and stars appear to be underwater is because of the firmament that surrounds us.

Here's the core truth from my own research of many years...

During the time of ancient Sumeria, Terra/Earth was part of the Sol System. That is why they taught that we resided in a solar system.

Then there was a horrific nuclear war between the atomic nation of Atala (Atlantis) and the Annunaki (Zetan-Reptilians). This occurred approximately twelve thousand years ago.

The Reticulan Empire unleashed their far more powerful antimatter weapons. This resulted in the end of Atala, widespread earthquakes, and The Great Flood which is documented in various ancient cultures.

It also caused something else: It propelled The Terran Plane into deep space outside the Sol System.

Terra was now dying from no Sun. The Reticulan Empire realized that they were responsible for this happening, and desired to save this farm in their empire. So they drew upon their most advanced scientists and engineers, used their advanced antimatter reactor technology, and constructed an artificial star to replace The Sun. They also constructed a moon to serve as a monitoring station, for gravitational stability, and to also serve to moderate weather patterns.

Our sun and moon are artificial constructions and The Terran Plane is in deep space and not orbiting any star whatsoever.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
...Our sun and moon are artificial constructions and The Terran Plane is in deep space and not orbiting any star whatsoever.
I am not sure if the video link of the spot light effect is what I picked up on through the grapevine or not . I don't think the spotlight effect covers enough area so to speak to create night / day across the earth .

I hear you regarding nasa, I am sure they cover much up, that doesn't nullify however what amateur astronomers perceive .

I don't suppose every flat earther agree's with every point put forward either and from memory I think it was said that the sun was only about 200 miles in diameter and much closer to the earth than what is believed . That would make venus and mercury extremely tiny and it wouldn't make any sense at all .

That was my main point in making ..

I believe that the moon is artificially created and I am all into the alien stuff, but I am sure there are many channels that say the opposite regarding planetary matters ..

I have had had O.B.E. experiences from space looking at the earth, it isn't flat from my experience, but from one perspective it is, when your vantage point dictates that perception ..

x daz x
Old 09-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I am not sure if the video link of the spot light effect is what I picked up on through the grapevine or not.
It is exactly that, as that clip is shown in a number of flat earth documentaries.

Quote:
I don't think the spotlight effect covers enough area so to speak to create night / day across the earth.
The small sun has been filmed by a number of people to not only be small but to also be close. All in direct contradiction to what NASA teaches. I recall a video whereby - from the perspective of a high altitude aircraft - you can see the sun below the clouds.

Quote:
I hear you regarding nasa, I am sure they cover much up, that doesn't nullify however what amateur astronomers perceive.
What amateur astronomers perceive serves to corroborate a small sun and a flat earth. I also find it telling that no astronomer, amateur or professional, has been able to take an actual photograph - not a NASA CGI illustration - of a satellite in orbit. Which points to there not being any satellites, only ground towers that provide cell phone communications, GPS, and other services. On the other hand, how do we get pictures from meteorologists of hurricanes? There is something up there that is doing it. So why not a picture of that photo-taking object?

Quote:
I don't suppose every flat earther agree's with every point put forward either and from memory I think it was said that the sun was only about 200 miles in diameter and much closer to the earth than what is believed . That would make venus and mercury extremely tiny and it wouldn't make any sense at all.
A number of researchers point to the sun and moon both being approximately 32 miles in diameter - which makes sense for an occasional eclipse - and that they are both approximately 3,000 miles away. Those are much smaller numbers than we are taught - that the sun is 93 million miles away and many times larger than where we live.

Quote:
I believe that the moon is artificially created and I am all into the alien stuff, but I am sure there are many channels that say the opposite regarding planetary matters ..
I don't agree with the flat earthers who espouse that there are no stars outside of our sun and that there are no other realms/planets at all outside of this one.

Quote:
I have had had O.B.E. experiences from space looking at the earth, it isn't flat from my experience, but from one perspective it is, when your vantage point dictates that perception ..
We need a wide angle shot of Terra from deep space. That will eventually happen.