Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 23-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf Medicine Woman
Thank you all for your kindness and your positive healing thoughts..In the last 36 hours Ido feel better.. I find if I keep busy I can focus..So I an doing what I can.

Your doing great, your in your darkest hour and like Churchill said ' If your going through hell - keep going'. I was there myself only a few months ago. Sending love, healing and light your way my friend, for you and the family, take care and look after yourself.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

Thank you too, I am so aware that many of us have loss people recently.I lost both parents in the last 4 years and I still think of them every day.

Today I have been trying to get a cd made of the photos taken in the last 12 months, because in them he looked so well and happy. I have a copy too, then his family can store or print out whatever they want..
My phone is Android and they have Iphones and I cannot send them any thing as its not compatable.....

I am thinking of having a photo put on a canvas..
Old 12-10-2016, 03:52 AM
Knower
Sorry for your loss, condolences, Iam too very sad over losing my cousin to cancer also, she is like my older sister to me, her funeral will be tomorrow, she has 4 grown up adult children, husband, lots of grankids, I got to see her before she passed away in the hospital, she was in so much pain, she told me she wanted the doctor to give her a pill so she can die sooner, just feel like my heart is heartbroken, it's kinda strange couple of years ago, at a family burning, i felt like a arrow hit my heart, now when i feel sadness, sum thing moves around in my heart area, felt it today, than got so sleepy afterwards couldn't make myself go to her prayer meeting tonight, but i will go for her funeral in the morning
Old 16-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Experiencer

I am so sorry for your loss of your cousin.. By now the funeral will have taken place and I hope you are able to take a deep breath and carry on and remember the good times.. Time is a healer,, but its a long time...

My pain went on lomger as my partners family altered his funeral arrangements against his intended plans. He was creamated but it took almost 2 months to get his ashes back for interring.. I felt this made it like 2 funerals for me.. I am still finding little notes my partner left me.. He tucked things under books etc.. I am still finding out how much he cared..

He wanted me to go on a long holiday after he was gone and I am going to USA in November for more NAI study... It will be so sad flying on my own, but I a, told he will be with me, I just didn't have to book him a seat on the plane.. May you walk in beauty..