Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Knower

Channeling messages from Jesus

Hi

I am looking for any channeling messages from Jesus of late,like in this year, has anyone channeled Jesus lately or someone know a message from him?

Thank you
Old 16-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Sorry not from this year...from The Jeshua Letters:

...nothing matters save the remembrance of Me.

I have more, too.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Pathfinder

Do you mean channeling Jesus specifically, or the Christ consciousness?
Old 17-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars
Do you mean channeling Jesus specifically, or the Christ consciousness?

Jesus specifically
Old 17-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Again from The Jeshua Letters

I AM That which resides in the Heart of All.
In all things rest first in Me.
Not one hair of your head can be touched when first you abide in Me.
Love alone is the substance of all that is Real.

You can tell me to stop.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-09-2017, 08:13 AM
Knower

Hi Miss Hepburn.

Is Jesus the same guy as Joshua, sorry i don't know who Joshua is. Just looking for a message from Jesus about him saying anything about spirituality as i am confused about who/ what God Jesus wants us to follow or if involving spiritually is against God teachings.

What God does Jesus wants us to follow is it Jehovah or is the Holy Father some one else?

If you have any would be great otherwise please continue...
Old 17-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hi Miss Hepburn.

Is Jesus the same guy as Joshua, sorry i don't know who Joshua is.
Just looking for a message from Jesus about him saying anything about spirituality as i am confused about who/ what God Jesus wants us to follow or if involving spiritually is against God teachings.

What God does Jesus wants us to follow is it Jehovah or is the Holy Father some one else?

If you have any would be great otherwise please continue...
Yes, yes, Jeshua is Jesus... (Not Joshua, btw) Jews for Jesus say Yeshua...all the same.
It's just what they called him in his day.

If you are a Bible reader...notice..I don't believe Jesus ever says Jehovah,
I could be wrong.

Old 18-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, yes, Jeshua is Jesus... (Not Joshua, btw) Jews for Jesus say Yeshua...all the same.
It's just what they called him in his day.

If you are a Bible reader...notice..I don't believe Jesus ever says Jehovah,
I could be wrong.

sorry my mistake, i meant Jeshua

In my religion and our bible God does not have a name but a lot of others say Jehovah is the God of the bible but i am not sure if he is the same as the holy father that Jesus talks about.

Is Jehovah the God that Jesus talks about or someone else? What about El Shaddai? Is the holy father bigger than them or no or the same?

I am so confused please help!!
Old 18-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Is Jehovah the God that Jesus talks about or someone else?
That is a question that has been discussed by scholars and theological experts for a long time!
I personally do not think this place has anybody with degrees and doctorates in this field (?)...but you could find many online.
As a friend, I would say...confusion is not from God...but 'the other guy'! Haha.
God gave us a heart and spirit of peace.
Call him 'Father' as Jesus did, avoid confusion ...the 'other guy', our enemy, let's say, persists
with keeping our mind in confusion....the opposite of what our Father wants for us.
My .02.

Old 17-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Experiencer

As I have found God within me, so shall you. There is no other God but the one lying within me and you.