Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Vibration of footsteps

So 9 months ago I started to attempt to astral project. At first I just laid in my bed and focused on my breathing whilst letting my body fall asleep. It didn t seem to help much so I tried doing the same thing but with binaural beats. And this is where is gets freaky. I d lay down in my bed and put my headphones on. I d start of as I usual do, focusing on my breathing and listening to the sounds. But every time I do this, I feel the vibrations of someone walking back and forth beside my bed and to the door. It ll walk up the side of my bed, stop for a moment then walk down to the door, and making the noise as if the door was opening. ( this only happens with the beats ). There will even be time where I feel someone literally bump into the side of my mattress and continue on. I ve had my brother stay in the room just to make sure no one I m coming in or out. I ve done this at different times of the day, with people awake and asleep but still the same result. I am sure it s not the binaural beats or my blood pumping. I hear/feel the vibrations of someone walking. I ve occasionally felt pressure on the edge of my bed as if someone is pushing there hand down right beside my leg. I m really not sure what s going on and I d like someone incline to what is going on.
Old 25-01-2018, 06:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

It sounds like your in that space of being part in and a part out. We can nod off into a semi sleep state and not really realize we are sleeping.

This is why Astral Projection is best tried first waking in the AM hours when the body is not wanting that down time. Its refreshed and you can then more easily control the brain's thoughts. The brain will want to over rule the leaving of the body as it feels that physical connections to being in the body and on the Earth or ground.

The brain too makes things up easily like someone being there or something more to the beats that is there. You too could be literally hearing your own heart beat when you outside the body.

Lynn
Old 10-02-2018, 05:39 AM
Guide

Lol you probally got some over anxious guardians eager for you to at least lift your head up so that they can talk to you lol.... id also learn about metaphysical protection so that your not bum rushed when you get out... haha they will be like...... Dudddddeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I have so much to tell you lol.... Took you long enough..

:)
Old 21-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Knower
I've had the exact same things happen. The footsteps, feeling someone nudge the mattress, etc. At first it was frightening, but I learned that it can be a side effect of AP. Either your brain is trying to catch up with what is happening or your picking up on astral debris (sounds, sights, etc). Don't let that hinder your attempts or progress. Set your mind on having a wonderful experience and let go of fear. ��