Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 19-12-2017, 08:41 AM
Newbie ;)

are gemini lucky with money!

hi, I would like to know if Gemini people are lucky to get wealth or not.when!
as a Gemini; I analyzed my case and I found I'm not lucky.your answers are of great value
Old 17-01-2018, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

I dont know but many geminis are celebrities and u can get wealth from there?:))
Old 17-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Master
I've known and know of some Geminis that were very successful financially.

My wife is a Gemini.....and very good at handling money
My eldest uncle is a Gemini....and is a multi millionaire businessman
Our awesome president, Donald Trump is a Gemini...and a billionaire businessman.

So yes...money and Geminis can go hand in hand

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 17-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Knower

I am a Gemini and I don't believe anything was handed to me because I am a Gemini. Gemini is the sign of the twins. The earthly soul and the spiritual soul. Which at times the Gemini mentally spends time in both plains which can cause them confusion or to be flighty.

While I am living a comfortable yet not extravagant life now I for most of my life was far from what most consider successful or wealthy. I would say I sure didn't have a metaphysical/astrological spoon scooping wealth out to me.

I actually fought the so called expected norm for some reason. So did my being a Gemini cause that also? I guess what I am saying is being a Gemini doesn't mean you will have a better life because of it. In my case I experienced a harder life possibly because of it. I often felt I was a lone bird that couldn't find a flock of the same feather to fly with.