Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 How have you found out about your past-lives?

I am very interested in the topic of Past Lives & Reincarnation, as my stepmother often talks about times that she has discovered someone from a past-life and gets readings about past-lives. I would like to gather information on how people have discovered information on past-lives, read stories about others meeting people from past-lives, and how readings about past-lives normally go.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Administrator
I can only answer for myself but since i was very young i knew things that had happened.from previous lives.it was a deep inner knowing,
you can go see a regression therapist. that would be a good starting point for you

Namaste
Old 01-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Knower
I only had this happen 2x....where I "sensed" a connection when I met my 2 Soulmates...I met one Soulmate last year in April but the meeting was very brief, didn't sense anything till May when we had our eye-lock (in 46 yrs, I'd never had any form of eye lock till then) when I felt his energy to be of "family" like a brother, father, etc...........I met my 2nd Soulmate last year in October but didn't encounter the eye lock with him till this year in March...But seconds before the eye lock, I sensed "alabaster skin" and "statue of David"...At our next meeting, no eye lock since he was peering at me from the side on an angle where I could only see one of his eyes, but I looked up at him and saw him as "Cupid" with the leafy crown and a White Toga like costume for some reason...lol.

Both those "senses" were confirmed this past July by a Psychic that indeed Soulmate 1 was my brother in a past life and Soulmate 2 was a lover back in my days in Greece...lol

As Native Spirit has suggested, a past life regression therapist might be a good way to go to find out about your past lives..:).......Wishing you luck on your journey to find answers..:)
Old 01-09-2016, 01:40 AM
Deactivated Account
My memories come to me spontaneously while awake, asleep, and through meditation. My first came to me when I was two years old.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Came to me throughout the years with no outside assistance.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

past lives

Ive always been very interested by this subject, I have had past life regression last year it wasnt very successful due to me been unable to totaly relax but I did get some vivid images, when my son was very young about 3 years old he used to talk about previous lives but of course now he has totaly forgotton, I do read alot of books on this subject
Old 20-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Experiencer
I've had maybe ten past life dreams,clearly set in other eras,others just come to me intuitively when I'm drawing or just sitting there.
Old 24-12-2016, 06:57 AM
Guide

Odd **** really. All bits and pieces, and then dreams, prophecy...and then real life **** playing out....when I refused to believe, even after I saw it with my very own eyes. I still can't believe it....nobody taught me this in grammar or high school.
Old 24-12-2016, 06:59 AM
Guide

I still ask myself, do I believe this ****? Nobody else does....yet, this is happening to me. They will never believe you, even though you saw it exactly in a dream, certain people, smells, the hook will bring you back...
Old 24-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Experiencer
My Guides showed several scenes from past lives that helped me.