Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Dream Librarian

I have had visits from both Zeus and Athena where they in a visible way manifested themselves in my former apartment. I also once had a change in consciousness one seemingly average day as I reached the couch, where I found myself in a foreign world, in another body (that felt very familiar) standing next to Athena and with us were also Dike. In the background behind us I felt the presence of Isis.
Old 22-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Pathfinder
That is really really cool!!! I don't want to put myself on a negative vibration or anything but I am so totally jealous of you lol it does sound really fantastic!! I actually dont know much about her other...totally going to google her now! :)
Old 22-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Serenity17

Wow Dream Librarian, that is so amazing.. You sound like you run at such a high vibration for these things to happen. I have many mental blocks that I can't seem to get past during the day t become more in tune with the universe. Do you believe that was a moment you got to revisit from a past life or possibly the other side? I find that so beautiful and wonderful.

Lol I enjoy you SoftKittyLover, it was such a fascinating experience. I always get spiritual experiences when sleeping on my back and I put crystals under my pillow. Although the one I got last night shook me to my core.. I was walking around ,y house while my body was sleeping again and looked out my window and there was a huge man that looked similar to my husband but with his head bent way sideways from a broken neck. He was walking towards me so I freaked and ran to my body and tried waking up but he was holding me down so I couldn't scream to my husband to get me.. So awful!! So sometimes they are wondrous and beautiful but then there are these ones.
Old 22-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Pathfinder
Oh God you poor thing, that must of been so terrifying, I have the scary ones ...never the magical godess ones- which is a damn shame!!!! Mine involve a woman who keeps pretending to be my mam! I remember once my dad was working all night and I was sleeping with my mam....I must of dosed off anyway my mam just felt really evil all of a sudden but when I looked at her she was the most horrible woman I can think of and she just started screaming at me...I was petrified!!! It doesnt happen anymore really....actually only happened when I was depressed or down!

What crystals do you sleep with under your bed can I ask?
Old 22-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Serenity17

Oh my goodness, that's far more petrifying than mine!! She was laying in the bed with you? Ahh I have always been terrified of creepy old hag spirits so that would probably just do me in. Especially since she was also screaming at you that is just awful. I find I only get egative encounters when I'm down or depressed to, when I'm meditating daily and in a positive state I never feel negative ones around. I think it's time to sage my house again! That's good you haven't had these horrible things lately but if you do smudging your home works wonders but I'm sure you know that, I put a variety depending on what I need at the time. I always have quartz since you can turn it's energies into whatever you need at the time, sage and frankincense by my bed, holly blue agate I love to enhance my spirituality and eliminates mental blocks which can give you amazing messages to help you when your dreaming. But wi the negatively I feel around lately definitely getting some more ruby to shield myself:)
Old 23-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Pathfinder
Yeah I was pretty petrified but its ok because anyone I have seen (fortune tellers/ mediums) have told me that they cannot hurt you...sure they can scare you but your protected by your guides and angels ...so its all good lol

Actually I have never heard of smudging your home...I am SO new to this...what does that involve?

I have a little guarndain angel stone under my pillow and three crystals ...one for romance...one for protection and one for adventure...I actually kissed them last night and asked that if I where to dream that they be pleasent....I actually dreamt loads last night I can remember none of them but when I woke up I knew they where all good ...it was so good :)
Old 25-10-2013, 03:33 AM
Serenity17

I have heard that too and I sure hope they are right, although it's still traumatic on an emotional level. The more spiritual I get the stronger I feel which has caused a dramatic decrease in creepy stuff. Smudging is a way to cleanse your house of negativity whether it be from spirits, tension, stress, etc.. It is a tradition that goes back centuries and I believe whole heartedly works wonders!
You burn special herbs or plants to create a smoke that you transfer to where you need the cleansing with an Eagle feather. Sage and sweetgrass are common ones to use. You place these dried herbs in a fire safe bowl used of natural material like stone. Light the dried herbs on fire with matches or a more natural means and ensure it is smoking enough to fan around your house with an eagle feather..saying an affirmation and asking for all negativity to ge released to the universe and to bring in the white light. I prefer to move counter clockwise throughout my home then once the cleansing us done go through it clockwise with a protective and joyful incense:) sorry for the long reply lol thought I should explain how o do it to. Makes a huge difference, I do once a week as well as sage myself to cleanse any negative tension away from my body.
Old 25-10-2013, 03:34 AM
Serenity17

My shift key doesn't work lol sorry much harder to read!