Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-06-2011, 11:42 PM
DJ46

My question to you is; what precipitated these visits by your spirit guides? Were you practicing meditation and they came to you, or as I believe you mentioned, this all happened to you in your dreams, this wonderful journey.
Thanks,

John
Old 11-07-2011, 05:13 PM
northstar

i can only speak for myself... i'm the dreamer... but well... when i hit my 20's i really hit the ground running... i wanted to get down into the mud and dirt of life and really experience it... jump into the lions den and fight over the raw piece of bloody meat... ride, and tame, the tiger... and during this particular time i had no fear of... lets say... alternative entertainment...

so the years went by, life moved on... i faced one challenge after another, until i had run out of challenges... till there was only one left, and i said 'now what about this spiritual stuff? i'm bored. mankind has been working on this for centuries, why not give me a shot at it, see what i come up with'...

now... with the um... alternative entertainment... i couldnt trust my experiences... so i had to quit such things, so that my mind was clear and balanced... and this is what i put to the spirits... 'i believe that you can do anything, at anytime, to anyone, under any circumstance. so, given that, if you tell me (so to speak) to stand on my head for three hours a day, whatever information you tell me is only going to be useful to those people who are willing to stand on their heads for three hours a day, and we are a busy people. so i'm not going to change myself in any way... you say you're the omnipotent omnipresent gods... you figure it out... you know where to find me'...

and they did figure it out... they came through my dreams... so all you have to know how to do is sleep, and i know how to do that... and the rest, as they say, is history... but its a rather solitary walk, nobody really believes you, well not all of it, just the parts that agree with their path... but once every couple years you stumble into another stumbling their way through the same path, with its flavours... and yes... it is quite the ride... makes life look like childs play... (smile)
Old 11-07-2011, 07:13 PM
northstar

the thing about this path is that it starts out really rough... the fast track, the torments, dark nite of the soul, whatever you want to call it... it just kind of leaves you standing there saying 'what the ??? huh? what the ???? is going on here' ' i thought it was going to be all cute bunnys and kittens'... and there is nobody you can really correspond with, be-cause it is 'highly' individualized...

we all have our issues, we all have our fears, and they are all quite unique... and it takes awhile, but you sooner or later push through to the other side of it... but there is a risk involved... it pushes some over the edge... never to return... and the hard part is... nobody believes you...

my unmovable object was 'to do no harm to any living thing, and that includes the spiritual realms'... so they teach you energy manipulation, make you a catalyst, let you read peoples souls, and change the course of mankind... just to see what you will do with these things... and all the time still tormenting you from the other side... sometimes they just let you go in the teachings if you are going to harm others, sometimes they just let you go if all you really wanted to do was get rich with it, and sometimes they let you go if you move into a select category leaving others out...

you cant lie to them... and they test you... there is really no way you can entice them... if they dont want to communicate with you, you never will... they make that decision... you just have to kinda say 'bring it on, whatever it takes'... and be ready for anything... and allow it (thats very important)... they're pretty smart, and you just have to trust they know what they are doing...
Old 11-07-2011, 07:54 PM
northstar

there were a couple of turning points for me... after the torments i had to learn to trust these same spirits that had run me over the coals... i had to acknowledge that 'ok, its real'... and i truly asked nothing from them... i didnt need a mission in life, i'll make that decision... i didnt need purpose or hope, rhyme or reason... i was just curious, as to whether all this spiritual stuff was real...

so at that time i said 'ok, you dont have to teach me anymore, my curiosity is satisfied'... but they kept teaching... and at one point i said 'ok, enough about 'me', i know all about me now, my strengths and weaknesses... what do you do in your spare time, so to speak, when you are not babysitting us'... and then the teachings really took off... their one word of advice to me was 'remember what you see and what you hear... not what you perceive'... its immediate perception that curves and flavours the path, be-cause soon the only thing you remember is the perception, not the event...

and for me it took 7yrs until i got the last piece of information in the last month of the last year... and then everything dropped into place from the first events to the last, (klunk)... and they all tied together, interwoven, where each piece touched all others... and it 'all' made sense... quite the ride yes... quite the ride...
Old 11-07-2011, 09:51 PM
northstar

so you might ask... ok, now what do you do... the most common thing mankind does is to want to rush out and tell everyone... but it doesnt take long to find out that everyone already has their own philosophy 'thank you very much'... then you remember what you were taught... for the spirits they have two rules, to give mankind autonomy and free will... for mankind, there are no rules... and you realize that everything is just as it is suppose to be...

but now you know a few things, things that other masters of spirit have discovered... we are 'all' the children of the gods (insert deity), so god is on everybody's side... in the eyes of the spirits, there are none above any other... so there are no 'special' groups... 'none' are forgotten nor forsaken... so no matter what you do, you will not be left behind... there are no 'or else's'... for

there is no duality concepts in the spiritual realms, yet there are in the world of man... so they ask you 'do you want to turn the other cheek, or take an eye for an eye?... its your choice'... you always decide...

so what do you do... well you just live life by what you think is right (or ok as you might see it)... take Christ for example... he learned these things too... so he ran out to save humanity... but he could only convince 12 people that he was the real deal... until the gods helped him heal the sick and raise the dead... miracles to man... party tricks to the gods...

the only thing that turns mankinds head is miracles... and that just aint going to happen to you... so what good is it... well you can do many things... and there are many things you cant do... so you give to life what belongs to life (right to defend yourself, and you gotta eat to survive), and you give to spirit what belongs to spirit (love)... and you live life with new eyes...
Old 11-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Master
um ... why can't miracles happen to me?
Old 11-07-2011, 10:15 PM
northstar

what i ment was you are not going to be going out and raising the dead anytime soon... can the gods help us with miracles, of course they can...
Old 11-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
what i ment was you are not going to be going out and raising the dead anytime soon... can the gods help us with miracles, of course they can...

ooooh. okay. not soon but maybe by this time next year.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:19 PM
northstar

lol......... (winks back)