Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-02-2018, 07:20 AM
Newbie ;)

What you're saying is absolutely correct Grace222. Our thoughts control our actions and the more positive it is, the better. But what if some kind of force blocks us from having this positive thoughts. What if someone is constantly pushing us into the dark pit . How should I overcome this dark force or whatever that's blocking the good thoughts within me. What if I'm in some kind of a energy field. There has to be a way to get out of this. But I'm in a completely confused state.
Old 18-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

There is a card in an oracle deck I have (Angels, Gods and Goddesses by Toni Carmine Salerno) that comes to mind. It is the Goddess of Psychic Protection card.

You can view the card image at the following link:

http://erinschliebs.com/goddess-of-psychic-protection/

The meaning below really speaks to your situation; you are in the driver's seat of your energy field - what you allow and don't.

Goddess of Psychic Protection: “What you believe, you create”

“You subconsciously believe that someone is energetically trying to cause negativity in your life.
You have drawn this card today to remind you that the life force, or energy, at the heart of every living thing is, in essence, love. Each individual soul forms part of a universal soul. All is energetically connected through the light of love. No one can psychically harm you, possess you or influence you, unless you believve they can. What you believe, you create! you do not need to protect yourself from others as much as you need to protect yourself from your own negative beliefs and fears.
To dissolve these beliefs and fears all you need to do, is focus on the light and love within and around you, and within and around every living thing. Imagine pure white light surrounding you each and every moment of your life. Know you are always protected and forever within God’s light.”

Try to ground yourself and not come from a place of fear but from a place of appreciation and what you want. Fear just feeds what you don't want and keeps you lop-sided. You are a powerful being Jack - you've got this! :)
Old 18-02-2018, 04:02 PM
Knower

In the spiritual practices of the east, there is such an expression of good karma or energy of merit (inner light of the soul). And in yoga it is called Tapas. And when people fulfill desires, people expend this energy like a drop by drop of water from a big barrel. But when this water is finished will begin to show bad karma.Because it is the balance between the energy of merit and bad karma that supports our existence. Believe what happens to you this is not a curse. You were reborn in such a family not by chance. This happened only because of the fact that in last lives and in this .. you are not engaged in virtue. Read my topic about "the importance of the practice of virtue and merit." I could send a book where everything is well-written.
Old 18-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Mitchell
What you're saying is absolutely correct Grace222. Our thoughts control our actions and the more positive it is, the better. But what if some kind of force blocks us from having this positive thoughts. What if someone is constantly pushing us into the dark pit . How should I overcome this dark force or whatever that's blocking the good thoughts within me. What if I'm in some kind of a energy field. There has to be a way to get out of this. But I'm in a completely confused state.

Advice to you .. having recruited advanced yoga and regularly start practicing techniques. You have a strong energy of apana, which pushes this haemorrhoids into your life. If the quality of energy rises, then your life will gradually start to adjust. And a good thing .. Asana padmasana, to which of course you can sit. But it strongly sublimates the lower energy. Go to the bath. Start walking a couple of miles a day .. at a fast pace and breathe deeply with that. All these things raise energy to the top and open the chakras that are associated with the fulfillment of desires. And close Do not sleep among your family .. Live better alone or with a close friend .. Start to reduce sex contacts. All these energy leaks from the body attract troubles.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much Grace. you've brought light to me that shows a new path in my life, i hope i can rise to a higher level and improve my situations. I've realized that there are some blocks which I need to clear before going forward.
I wasn't much of a spiritual believer, but this forum has changed my viewpoints on spirituality. I was able to learn many things.
Thank you Grace for the advice.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I've practiced yoga a long time ago. But my interest in it wasn't very high and I stopped it I know it has many health benefits and Also helps in opening the chakras. I've understood that I should restart yoga practicing and I hope that could helps in expanding my energy level
Thank you nitiananda
Old 02-03-2018, 04:34 AM
Seeker

I'm quite surprised reading this because I've felt the same in the past couple years, opportunity comes, as I'm progressing. I can actually sense things are about to go wrong (which they do). For instance, I'm looking to move cities with my daughter (her mother lives here). I get a job offer in a another city. The day we go to leave in my truck, something happens before I leave (I forget with breakfast) we get in the truck, loading my toolbox in the truck doesn't go right. Get an hour down the road, transmission starts making bad sounds, so I'm like better turn around, u joint goes. Limp back home, try to unload my toolbox goes flying, shovel my tools into the garage. I'm like f'it, I'll take my car, car has 2 flat tires. Seems like anything career wise, this happens.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hello guys,
I've been in this forum for almost a year now.And I've been learning many things ever since. But still I didn't get the answer for my question.
My life is in an extremely bad situation and whatever things I do to solve my problems end up in complete failure. It's like the some strong forces are acting against me. I don't believe in curses but my current situation proves the opposite. It's like the whole world is against me. I've never done any harm to anyone in my life but still my life is somehow cursed. I don't know what's going on.
I'm having a feeling that some strong negative force is acting against me and i must do something but I don't know what to do. I hope someone would understand and help me with a solution because i strongly believe that this is the only place where I can ask this. I hope someone replies
Thank you

Okay man. I'm gonna lay it down for you in a way that you'll easily understand. I strongly suggest that you take my advice. It's a fail-proof solution. Your problem can be easily solved, just be open to what I'm saying.

Pray. Ask God to solve the problem, to remove any curse placed on you and your loved ones, and to protect you and your loved ones. Ask God to bless and protect you and everyone you love.

There IS a God. And He (or She or It) can EASILY do ANYTHING. God can remove the curse and bless your life and do absolutely anything 100% easily.

A few thoughts about God. He never gets angry or punishes anyone for any reason, and He loves everyone totally and equally. He also understands everyone and everything perfectly.

Trust Him. He never fails. He loves you and wants to help you out with this problem. Just ask for His blessing and protection for you and your family.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
Pray. Ask God to solve the problem; ask for His blessing and protection for you and your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace222
Try to ground yourself and come from a place of appreciation and what you want.

I think meditation, affirmations and prayer are very similar; they allow you to clear your mind, focus on what you want and verbalise it, repeat it, and regardless of your religion you will eventually start going in the right direction.

"Giving your problems to Jesus" is also an effective way to stop worrying and to clear your mind.

But that's just my opinion.
Try one or all of the above and let us know how you go.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm helpless and I don't know a way to overcome this.if this continues then there's no use in me living this life as the curse would never let me live.

I need help!!!!

Hello,

What is interesting to me is that it is very hard to discuss a subject like this with any person who has your belief.

That "I'm helpless' thought and belief sends a directive to the universe to not assist you with your life. It works like a negative affirmation energetically speaking.

That statement "I need help" also has an energy attached to it which describes you as helpless. When you define your self that way it is very difficult to advise you on becoming self empowered.

Now if that "I need help" to become self empowered was energetically present then the core energy of those words would be quite different.

Yes you do have an issue in your life which you would like some one to resolve for you. The unfortunate reality is that you are a creator being. You may not want to be that kind of person. Yet every person is even if they wish it were not that way.

I can encourage you to change your beliefs about your self and self empowerment. That would solve this issue, however I can not really do that for you.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/