Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 06:43 PM
developing1

Question Reincarnation............?

Hi to everyone!

after all the trials and tribulations of earthly life, I feel that I would like a nice rest in the world of spirit when my time comes and don't particulally like the thought of having to come back to this earth plane and have to do it all over again!

does anyone know if we HAVE to come back to earth? or can we choose to stay in the realms of spirit?

best wishes

developing1
Old 06-09-2006, 02:22 AM
Glorymist

You will be back. We all will. Or perhaps - - 99.99999999(etc.)% of us will.

You can always "put in your request" for a little R&R between trips. That is certainly NOT out of the question.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:29 AM
Light Mage

Perhaps you have to keep coming back until you finally achieve enlightenment.

Like having to re-sit an exam over and over again until you pass.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:36 AM
Glorymist

Mage - - I figured just the fact that s/he would be coming back was enough to handle at the moment.

The "why" of it all is always an interesting twist on the understanding of it.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:38 AM
Pounamu

Hi Developing1...

When we elect to come into embodiment upon Earth (so I've been told), we are full of enthusiasm for the opportunities for evolution (spiritual development) that this will afford us; and our souls and guidance group gather round us and we plan together the very best embodiment that will have the potential to satisfy our specific desires to learn and increase our spiritual skills. As well as this, we get opportunities to complete unfinished karmic business, and help raise the collective humanity and Earth's vibration also.

However... it often happens that our enthusiasm wanes rather drastically when we get here; we didn't think it would be like this!!! Help! Get me outta here!

Be assured, though, that after we are once again free of the physical body, and have gone through the "de-briefing" process that takes place after 'death', we do get a chance (as far as I understand it) to have a breather if we want it, repair our tattered nerves, and recuperate.

Then we begin to think... "Well, I really would like to perfect this and this skill, and find out how to do such and such... I wonder if.... yes! I'm sure I could do that! I will have a conference with my guides and see if I can get another chance to embody!"

For you see, it is quite an honour to be embodied at this time, as there are opportunities for evolving in this day and age that have not been present for eons of time - and there are many, many spiritual beings watching what goes on, and many others applying for the privilege of taking embodiment. Know that this is a controlled procedure, as if too many people with certain karma were to embody at once, it would cause a problem for global evolution.

So... chin up! and know that we are all much loved and watched over by our guidance, who nonetheless have to let US do the work and experience the embodiment and reap the rewards of skills learnt and karmic debts cleared. As far as I understand it, we do not HAVE to come back; but we will understand that our spiritual development may be seriously impeded by not doing so, and thus want to comply with the requirements of our forward evolution.

Many blessings, and I hope this has helped!
Pounamu
Old 06-09-2006, 05:01 AM
biyu_wolf_77

well pounamu ya saiod a better version oif what i mightof now i have ta figure out somethin different--dont worry its a good thing--

when youve returned to my knowledge theres a return to those you know and even youre enimies in this life youre at peace with realising that it was foolish stuff afterall and even tho it might seem lkike a long time while youre there its really just a few years in our time --i think someones tryin ta messup this comp cause it aint workin right-- you get a rview or more approiately to rember youre lives before this and insight into thi next life even tho you dont rember much of it there are little things traits quirks intreasts and such that do stay fer you to have some sence of knowin but thats still you forgetting cause you may like germany but not rember you lived there once might not be a big fan of water cause it poisioned ya before (from what ive herd last was true to me while in d-day) and such
Old 06-09-2006, 05:15 AM
bluespirit

Um,interesting! Do we get the chance to have a choice as to what kind of life we return to?
Old 06-09-2006, 07:40 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit
Um,interesting! Do we get the chance to have a choice as to what kind of life we return to?
i think little bit of one but wanna say more karma based--guess i get to tackle a bunch of it at once as im a teacher yet student in hs dont really understand modern slang yet great with older stuff and oh yea was famous fer 3 days in ms still feelin side-effects and lovin most of it(i gotta get back on stage agin that can be like a drug but can also be good too where unlike a drug that hurts you its well i loved it) the whole school knows me(hs part thinkin maby some of the ms half too as i love to drive my teachers crazy too)

ok ill shutup fer now
Old 06-09-2006, 10:47 AM
bluespirit

hehehehe! You're great,Biyu! love talking to you.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit
I think we get a chance to "make input" to the decision as to what sort of life we want - its all bound up with what we and our soul want to accomplish in the particular embodiment.

However, things are changing in the way Earth deals with human embodiments... the latest news, in my understanding, is that instead of having discarnates cluttering up an already overloaded "astral" or higher realm waiting to embody, when our body dies, we become ancestors to all those embodied people who have some DNA lineages in common with what we had. These will be many more than just our physical family relatives, as there will be tens of thousands of individuals with at least one of our DNA lineages (we are apparently born with 25). (A lineage is a "line of descent" - which may go back hundreds of thousands of years).

As an ancestor, we have an energetic link through the DNA lineage whereby we are attached to those who have a matching lineage, and are able to experience that embodied one's life, and also contribute to it by giving guidance by way of inspirations and helping with skills we developed whilst embodied. We in fact exist as consciousness in the hearts of each embodied "relation" who has a lineage in common with us. For consciousness never dies. This is a great expansion of our consciousness - imagine what it will be like to be aware of the lives of tens of thousands of human brothers and sisters and what is going on in them! Interesting thought, eh!

And a practical application... we each can NOW call upon our ancestors who were good at doing something we need to be able to do, and ask them to help us. It works for me, anyway, when I want to cook something, or go to a restaurant and want a good meal - I ask that the cook / chef be overshadowed and helped to have some "food magic" which will produce that mmmm-yummy meal.

Pounamu
Closed Thread