Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-11-2016, 02:53 AM
Master

I can get attached, for sure and I can get just as unattached and thats where i become the cold fish. Wont even look at you or think of you again. Done.

Scorpio and taurus are the MOST possessive in the whole zodiac. Pisces cant cope with that **** but if You Cappys can deal with someone breathing down your neck and needing to know where you been 24/7 and why you looked at that guy that way....then they are all yours lol
Old 22-11-2016, 03:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I can get attached, for sure and I can get just as unattached and thats where i become the cold fish. Wont even look at you or think of you again. Done.

Scorpio and taurus are the MOST possessive in the whole zodiac. Pisces cant cope with that **** but if You Cappys can deal with someone breathing down your neck and needing to know where you been 24/7 and why you looked at that guy that way....then they are all yours lol

Yep that is true about Us emotional types, we can become attached, but:

Old 22-11-2016, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

No, I could not stand that, especially since I'm more of a loner. My ex husband was like that. He was a sag...I don't know if that's a trademark with them. I don't know if anyone is 100 percent as each sign says. I know I'm not. My ex bf...used to call me incessantly to have me take him back...I did, it'd be great for awhile and then it would be off again...even this last break up...he was calling and pleading for me...so he's not spot on in regards to no second chances as far as pisces go...he was all over the map emotionally.

I think I like not being in a relationship. lol

My ex husband wanted me back but when I'm done with someone, that's it as well.
Old 22-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Inika, that sounds like a Libra ( LOL). Assuming these are generalizations of course. It is ironic that these super emotional zodiacs (Scorpio and Torus) are the most compatible with Capricorn who is the least emotional and most detached. Who knows, maybe there is a worshiping factor in that possessiveness appealing to Caps. After all, we are ruled by The Devil (lol). I've dated neither or anyone in my compatibility radar. I've only been exclusive with Saggies, Aries and Libra, which in my opinion is an indication that I like to be entertained & have a good time ( and um err, not get too serious)

Never dated a Pisces, but open to it if I ever get to a point of wanting to"settle". Ill take a Virgo too As for dating another Capricorn, Ill take a rain check!

No point in being choosey, I am almost certain the Universe will punk me and throw something totally unexpected, off and crazy
Old 23-11-2016, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Inika, that sounds like a Libra ( LOL). Assuming these are generalizations of course. It is ironic that these super emotional zodiacs (Scorpio and Torus) are the most compatible with Capricorn who is the least emotional and most detached. Who knows, maybe there is a worshiping factor in that possessiveness appealing to Caps. After all, we are ruled by The Devil (lol). I've dated neither or anyone in my compatibility radar. I've only been exclusive with Saggies, Aries and Libra, which in my opinion is an indication that I like to be entertained & have a good time ( and um err, not get too serious)

Never dated a Pisces, but open to it if I ever get to a point of wanting to"settle". Ill take a Virgo too As for dating another Capricorn, Ill take a rain check!

No point in being choosey, I am almost certain the Universe will punk me and throw something totally unexpected, off and crazy

LOL @ settle!

Haven't you learned by now the Universe has a sense of humor by now?
Sometimes a little twisted too.
Old 23-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
My brother is a pisces, we were close in age and my best friend and protector growing up. Very sensitive and loving. I have always seen him be respectful to women, but good at giving the cold shoulder, haha.

I have never dated a pisces male... Not sure how they would do with a Capricorn, we don't like fairy tales

We got fish tales though, gotta account for something with your breed

I'm a female Pisces and my twin flame is a Capricorn . . . and I've never met someone I felt more connected to. He helps keep me grounded and I help him look up to the clouds more than his little earthy goat eyes want to. I always wanted to find another water sign, but now I know that I needed something firmer all along.
Old 23-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfur
I'm a female Pisces and my twin flame is a Capricorn . . . and I've never met someone I felt more connected to. He helps keep me grounded and I help him look up to the clouds more than his little earthy goat eyes want to. I always wanted to find another water sign, but now I know that I needed something firmer all along.

Awesome user name!

And that's cool, we Pisces do need that at times. I've never dated another water sign. Don't know how that would be.
Old 26-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder

My tight Mars, Mercury and Asc conjunct your Moon Errol.

I'm Cancerian, 12th house Sun and Mercury and Neptune aspects most of my chart.
Old 14-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Master
Pisces here :)
Old 14-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Master
I always use this site to see which sign i'm compatible with

https://www.astrologyzone.com/life-l...ibility-guide/

The good matches for pisces i've found are:

Cancer
Scorpio
Capricorn