Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-02-2018, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Demons and Angels

Hello everyone Iam Simon, iam looking for advice, iam in contact with (i think) astral beings that live in certain community i am in concatct with them 24/7 i can see them when i close my eyes, is that astral vision? (when i close my eyes) i see objects,eg. people, sacred geometry, all seeying eye etc. Iam complete biggener to astral world and they appeared from nowhere, some beings are full of love, joy and happiness iam even having sex with them but some are incredably evil for example those bad ones once tried to kill my sex partner while i had sex with one of the loving beings they simply want to cause chaos and madness without apparent reason, somehow i managed to convice couple of bad ones to become good ones by presenting benefits of being good for example symbiosys and they started to help me instead cause me any harm however there are still a lot of those low vibrational bad beings still stalking me and my loving complanions. Please iam looking for advice of how to ger rid of them, do you know any methods i hope you do. Looking forward to hear from you.

I also found out there is second me, another me who claims to be my soul i can communicate with him. however he's completly different then iam for example he is agile when iam calm and the worse thing is that he is evil when iam good, he swears a lot he loughs at other people without no reason he likes to cause chaos and i cannot get rid of him plus he has control over what is going on in my mind, once he took over my imagination and started thriwubg random people into my imagination and i had trouble removing them, he all the time repeats that he is me however he does not have my character and he is complete opposition to me i've read that he may be the "Higher self" however i don't feel love from him only anger, hate and frustration i don't know what to do with him please help !

Thanks in advance if you going to read my message, all the best ! Simon
Edit/Delete Message
Old 17-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Master
you are a loving soul Freelancer.
i am certain that the 'second me' you've encountered is not your "higher self".

it could be that the non-loving astral beings you've discovered are enlivened
through "denial energy". i suggest that you not interact with them at all.
become more aware of the astral environments you visit, and steer clear
of where the 'bad ones' frequent. stay in the safe zones. stay where you
feel love strongly. visit other areas once you've gained confidence in your
loving intentions... when you are stronger in your resolve.

the 'second me' is likely to be your "shadow self". he would've been formed
through your active denials of things you didn't like about yourself. he's not
in charge of your whole you, but you'll need to reclaim his essence into your
being in order to make peace. lovingly accept that you might act in ways
contrary to how you may have thought appropriate... and then choose to
behave in accord with your heart's delight -- without judgment of that.
Old 18-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Knower

In the spiritual practice of the East (yoga, Buddhism, etc.) there is such a phenomenon called the devil's state. Contact with the low astral.
These phenomena occur when there are certain blocks in the energy body and the energy does not pass upward freely. And then it unfolds and opens the lower chakras. And what happens with you is a typical example of the devil's state. And it is important for you to understand that you just opened the door to the high-voltage shield and climbed into it without the means of spetszashchity.Mozhet very strongly dolbanut .. So that the roof is leaking completely .. You communicate not with angels, but creatures from the lower astral easily take any form and can imitate any known man saint of God., wise old man etc. In addition, they are easy to read your mind, and generally hit the weakest point cheloveka.Usually to tend to people with a strong pride.
Council to end with these contacts. If you do not want to spend all your life in a psychiatric hospita