Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-11-2019, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
well this may be way off base, but what's ringing true for me is that you have to maintain your compassion and deep consideration for others while making it a priority to give yourself due consideration and love because that will help you to expand and elevate to help others more, which has been touched upon in this thread already. at least with what I'm dealing with I see that I care so much about others and I'm running into trouble and they don't care about me that much cuz I don't care about myself enough or treat myself well enough. I'm not sure if I am or ever was an indigo, but I kind of felt like it since I heard of it years ago.. My Astrological North Node and Chaldean Numerology birthdate number tell me the same thing basically so I may be biased, but then again the main problem with most people is that they just don't love or know and care for themselves truly enough.. even though I've been villainized or demonized by many for speaking up and sharing important truths to try to help people, I still like to think overall that most people who know me or meet me can see that I genuinely care about people and want to make their lives better. so some may do it better than me, but if I am an Indigo it is part of my mission to show people how to consider each other and love unconditionally, meanwhile I am not doing it for myself sufficiently so maybe that is why some are unconvinced but anyways I am tired of weird low vibration drama and trauma.. so I know building myself up and putting me first is what I need to do to finally have the peaceful life I deserve. and it can be painful to put yourself first or actually do things just cuz they could benefit you, and if you haven't been present with yourself then you are gonna doubt and demean yourself even more and so finding the courage and connection to embrace your dreams is the other main thing an Indigo has to or should do

Hello Sapphirez,

Thanks for commenting

I really appreciated your opening sentiment about maintaining compassion.

As to why I post in the Indigo section - it is merely due to the simple fact that when I was going through my awakening, the topic was brought to me through synchronicity and it basically was just a reminder to me of my soul imprint. I've had many visions of being in an 'ascended' place and planning my life here with ascended beings.
When I hear the term indigo... It was like something I already knew in my heart and gut and it was simply being confirmed.
It was like I was being told my name very matter of fact lol... It just fit.
For me it was as matter of fact as me knowing I am queer... Or a person knowing they are gay... It is just a knowing.

So I think if you had that sense of knowing already... Just own it, it's not like it's harming anyone and if it helps you make sense of your own souls journey then own it.

There seem to be a lot of lessons about accepting the world the way it is, self expression, and honouring diversity of being as an indigo.

I certainly do not fit well into any boxes and I'm not meant to. I feel misunderstood alot but there is a lesson in self acceptance in that.

I think that the rest of the world only really starts to listen to us when we accept and honour ourselves first.

I think that regardless of accepting the world as it is, I will always be looking for ways to make the world a kinder and more beautiful place, that is as much a part of me as anything else.

So I will accept the world as it and I will also nourish the beauty which I can imagine into being. I do this rather selfishly now... I nurture beautiful things because they in turn nourish me... I am happier still if those things also happen to create more happiness in the world.

I was not sure how best to reply to your post sapphirez, so I'd like to leave this comment by simply saying that I appreciate your input and thank you.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
well this may be way off base, but what's ringing true for me is that you have to maintain your compassion and deep consideration for others while making it a priority to give yourself due consideration and love because that will help you to expand and elevate to help others more, which has been touched upon in this thread already. at least with what I'm dealing with I see that I care so much about others and I'm running into trouble and they don't care about me that much cuz I don't care about myself enough or treat myself well enough. I'm not sure if I am or ever was an indigo, but I kind of felt like it since I heard of it years ago.. My Astrological North Node and Chaldean Numerology birthdate number tell me the same thing basically so I may be biased, but then again the main problem with most people is that they just don't love or know and care for themselves truly enough.. even though I've been villainized or demonized by many for speaking up and sharing important truths to try to help people, I still like to think overall that most people who know me or meet me can see that I genuinely care about people and want to make their lives better. so some may do it better than me, but if I am an Indigo it is part of my mission to show people how to consider each other and love unconditionally, meanwhile I am not doing it for myself sufficiently so maybe that is why some are unconvinced but anyways I am tired of weird low vibration drama and trauma.. so I know building myself up and putting me first is what I need to do to finally have the peaceful life I deserve. and it can be painful to put yourself first or actually do things just cuz they could benefit you, and if you haven't been present with yourself then you are gonna doubt and demean yourself even more and so finding the courage and connection to embrace your dreams is the other main thing an Indigo has to or should do

My opinion is that it's quite easy to know if you are a worker of the Light or a man/woman of God, look deep inside and you will know the answer.Most of the people hide their inner light, they run from it, they are afraid of it, those who stand up for what's right and true are the ones who have chosed not only to acknowledge their inner light but to even show it to the whole world.How can the blind know that they are blind if there's no light to show them this? People have expected the Creator for years to come and save them but at the end of day, it's all up to us, it starts with us.Maybe there'll be a day when the divine is going to appear on Earth and end once and for all the time that which is the illusion, but until then, it's up to us.

The life of a worker of Light or man/woman of God is very difficult, in my opinion, they are the ones who suffer the most in this world.It's our history, humanity always destroyed the ones who shine their light the most.....

This my humble advice, never give up on your inner light, no matter what.