Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 25-12-2011, 06:10 AM
mattie

More Information Would Be Useful

Your having someone talk to you ‘inside your mind’ could have been you communicating w/ your higher self (HS). This is a very positive communication. This is often telepathic. You can always quiz any entity contacting you to see if it is benevolent or not. Not all are, but we can deal w/ them easily. If the conversation contains things that are positive it was probably a benevolent being, even your own spiritual team. If it generates fear in any way firmly tell them to scram.

What synchronicities are you referring to? Specific details would be useful.

Be hesitant to label your self as crazy just because you might have an energetic experience that others don’t have (yet). Your comments sound completely lucid. Many have questioned their mental health when they have had very common energetic experiences, like, for instance, beginning to remember nightly astral projecting.

290 results @ multidimensions.com for HS:
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...dimensions.com
Old 28-12-2011, 08:26 PM
contentest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Your comments sound completely lucid.
That is just because so far I'm making an effort not to seem crazy

I think this was actually a telepathic connection with another person on the planet.

Synchronicities: I often feel like relevant song lyrics happen to pop up in my iPod in comment or answer to things I am pondering. Now that's vague and arbitrary enough to be potentially "just" "coincidences" for someone who believes in random chance. But this time, it was like one long uninterrupted sequence of such random coincidences, or possibly a single one that was ridiculously coincidental and lengthy. There was a TV on and every word from it melded perfectly into the wordless communication that was going on in my head, or complemented it.

That was actually how it started, I was in another room just hearing the TV with one ear, gradually becoming aware that the words seemed increasingly directed at me personally. And when I eventually thought to myself "is that meant for me?" - I don't know what show was on but right then someone exclaimed "all right, she finally noticed!!"

And that's when it became a stream of internal communication. Right now all I can hear myself saying is "the TV talked to me!" but at the time it was undoubtedly very real. Which helps absolutely nothing in determining whether I'm insane :)

It has never happened again after that, a couple of weeks ago. I have a feeling it was more through the effort of the other party than myself that it happened, but I would like to learn more...
Old 02-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by contentest
Is there ever any way to know if bizarre things that happen around you are valid spiritual synchronicities or if you're actually just a complete lunatic? If the only way to know is to just have faith, then that seems like a good way to accidentally become a complete lunatic. Or am I on the right track as long as I can remember my zip code?

What is your definition of a lunatic? To me many of the things and the way people act on a daily basis is lunacy. At the end of the day one can NEVER and I mean never allow themselves be defined by another person's behavior. When we all start to act EXACTLY like the masses lunacy will surely have arrived
Old 21-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Is there ever any way to know if bizarre things that happen around you are valid spiritual synchronicities or if you're actually just a complete lunatic? If the only way to know is to just have faith, then that seems like a good way to accidentally become a complete lunatic. Or am I on the right track as long as I can remember my zip code?

I think you have a good point. There needs to be some kind of consensus, however if you have an experience that is real to you and you have no witness you have to work it out for yourself. Each of us has to assign meaning or ignore any experience we have that we don't understand. Our current society in the western world has been working for a couple hundred years to make sure no one assigns meaning to unusual experiences in order to keep us all "in our pen".

That being said, there are a lot of people who want magic in their lives and will take the most innocuous happenings and declare them metaphysical. Like seeing a satellite and insisting it is a UFO, or accidentally brushing past a counter and knocking something off and calling it evidence of a ghost. There has to be some common sense and attention to detail.

Strange, unexplainable things do happen to everyone, but most ignore it or don't notice. We all have filters on our perceptions and some notice subtleties that others don't.

I have had a lot of weirdness in my life and I have talked about some of it only to be called a nutter or a liar. I am strong willed and know how to ignore that kind of reaction, but I don't talk about a lot of my experience because I sometimes have no clue it it really happened or if I imagined it. The best you can do is strive for balance in all things.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:03 PM
Guide
Quote:

I love this. You are thinking and it is causing some cognitive dissonance. That is how we learn and how we figure out what is real and what isn't. Faith is a word that is over used to manipulate people into "buying" someone else's belief system. You have to figure out when you imagine stuff, when you experience stuff and that you don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself.

A person I met once told our group "Follow spirit without hesitation." Someone asked "What if we think we are following spirit without hesitation and we realize we are not?", her answer was "Then you follow spirit without hesitation." Practicing that, it becomes easier for you to learn who you are, why you are here, what you really want out of the experience of being human on planet earth, and forge your own path as that is the only way you will ever know for sure.

Blessings on your journey.
Old 27-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Seeker

Yes if they support you, make you happy, relaxed and balanced instead of to crazy, pressured and feeling not "home". You can be assured that the signs are synchronicities form your higher mind and beyond that fully support your highest excitements.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Your having someone talk to you ‘inside your mind’ could have been you communicating w/ your higher self (HS). This is a very positive communication. This is often telepathic. You can always quiz any entity contacting you to see if it is benevolent or not. Not all are, but we can deal w/ them easily. If the conversation contains things that are positive it was probably a benevolent being, even your own spiritual team. If it generates fear in any way firmly tell them to scram.

Having gone through a year of near-insanity, I would hasten to add that it is important to find a verification of the goodness/authenticity of the voice inside.
I have running dialogues with the voice offering answers, guidance, even making fun of me. I have a female above, while I am a male, which makes some discussions...interesting.
However, I suffered from at least two saboteur voices that took nearly a year to remove.
I think that once my Higher opened the channel, that either permitted evildoers to sneak in and become parasites, or they were there (in me) before and became noticeable once the dialogues began.