Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Summerland

I have tried to research to see if there are any ley lines in Nebraska. I know that the South West has them, but does anyone know if there are any here?
Also I have heard that railroad lines are the modern equivalent of natural ley lines.
Old 21-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Gracey

just to put this out there, anyone think there are celestial ley lines?

for example, dragon lines could be the line up of all the planets in a straight line or the line up that will happend in 2012 or the line of the seven magnetars that are in our milky way.

Last edited by Gracey : 21-11-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
just to put this out there, anyone think there are celestial ley lines?

for example, dragon lines could be the line up of all the planets in a straight line or the line up that will happend in 2012 or the line of the seven magnetars that are in our milky way.

That is a really interesting thought,Gracey. The planets do have an effect on us and have a certain amount of gravitational effect on us. Now the scientists have pondered if the rest of the universe does also. As we travel thru the Milky Way, we come into proximity of other forces, even pulsars travelling millions of light years away.
I have often stood outside at night and looked up at the sky. As I look I see that I could draw a direct line from myself to any star that I can see. Sounds trite, but that is truly a wondrous feeling for me.

Last edited by Summerland : 21-11-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I have tried to research to see if there are any ley lines in Nebraska. I know that the South West has them, but does anyone know if there are any here?
Also I have heard that railroad lines are the modern equivalent of natural ley lines.

i only found ones that run in the sw and ne, so it must run through the mid west i guess, dont know, not good on maps, here is what i found:

Ley Lines/ Hallows

Many of the Major Ley lines run parallel to the rivers and creeks that cross the Eastern part of the state. It is believed the Oregon Trail as well as the path Lewis and Clark traveled is a VERY powerful Ley Line, yet this fluctuates with the construction along I-80 which very much disrupts its energies.
One major ley line goes through Bellevue and has been at time manipulated by Mages through the years and a few low to high potency lines intersect into weak and powerful nodes as this line that runs southwest to northeast through Bellevue. A few Hallows of low power dot the areas of Omaha and Lincoln. Most of these appear in places where the low plains rise into rolling hills and places that overlook the city.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
That is a really interesting thought,Gracey. The planets do have an effect on us and have a certain amount of gravitational effect on us. Now the scientists have pondered if the rest of the iniverse does also. As we travel thru the Milky Way, we come into proximity of other forces, even pulsars travelling millions of light years away.
I have often stood outside at night and looked up at the sky. As I look I see that I could draw a direct line from myself to any star that I can see. Sounds trite, but that is truly a wondrous feeling for me.

ilove looking into the stars too, it is a great feeling.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Gracey

On 27 August 1998, SGR-1900+4, a magnetar that lives 20,000 light years away flashed some very powerful gamma rays, so much so that it affected the earth’s ionosphere. SGR 1900+14 is located along the plane of our Milky Way galaxy. In the night sky, it's in the constellation Aquila (the Eagle) almost into Sagittarius (the archer). It is a diamond shape pattern with a tail.

this one is third in line of seven.
Old 21-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Summerland

Gracey, thanks so much. I have been looking on and off for a few years and couldn't find any info. I am going to look at this and will get back to you!
Old 21-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Master
Wow I'm loving this thread.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Summerland

Gracey, I am having no luck at all. I tried what you wrote above and it ends up leading me to gamers for things like dungeons and dragons.There is a street here in Omaha, SaddleCreek that was built where a natural waterway was. Regardless of any work they do on it it, it WANTS to go back to being a creek. It floods something fierce and actually will float cars on it. We are also next to a river; once I cross over the river to Council Bluffs, the whole atmosphere changes. It is dull, darker in a psychic sense to me. Does that make any sense to anyone?
Old 21-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Gracey

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/camwiki/i...ning_Consilium

here is the link