Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Experiencer
Gordon Higginson Demonstration of Mediumship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8yVzk-FVcg

Also....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-j5hYKRyY (Close in Spirit)

Last edited by Tricia : 03-10-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:06 PM
starfish

i saw him a few times when he was 'in the body'

he was very good

and he used to say during the demo :

' I'm very good , aren't I '

(he was being flippant , he he )

he was good though , and very accurate - compared with what is called mediumship today

you probably seen him too Tricia

Last edited by starfish : 03-10-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish
i saw him a few times when he was 'in the body'

he was very good

and he used to say during the demo :

' I'm very good , aren't I '

(he was being flippant , he he )

he was good though , and very accurate - compared with what is called mediumship today

you probably seen him too Tricia

Yes, he was a great Medium, I unfortunately never got to see him, but my mother shared the platform with him many years ago.
For me this was mediumship at its best :)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Lightbringer

I saw him give a demonstration of transfiguration many years ago. A Cihineses teaching Spirit Guide came through and as I watched, his face changed, taking on very strong Chinese features. It was probably the best Spiritualist demomstration I have ever witnessed.
Peace.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer
I saw him give a demonstration of transfiguration many years ago. A Cihineses teaching Spirit Guide came through and as I watched, his face changed, taking on very strong Chinese features. It was probably the best Spiritualist demomstration I have ever witnessed.
Peace.
Hi Lightbringer, isn't it amazing how the features change like that. I went to one such demo of transfiguration years ago in Cornwall, it wasn't Gordon Higginson though, but a lady by the name of Prince, she also took on the form of a Chinese gentleman.

Last edited by Tricia : 03-10-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Lightbringer

I wonder- have you ever visited the Arthur Findly college of mediumship. It was there I saw Gordon. The energy in that place is fantastic. In the week I was there it tore me apart and rebuilt me again.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I wonder- have you ever visited the Arthur Findly college of mediumship. It was there I saw Gordon. The energy in that place is fantastic. In the week I was there it tore me apart and rebuilt me again.
That is one place I have never been, but I do hope to go one day :) don't know when tho
My mother went there at least twice a year, she loved it!
I must put this on my wish list
Old 04-10-2010, 02:38 AM
mac

Quote:
Peace.

When I was 21 I saw Queenie Nixon in Mansfield Spiritualist Church, a great transfiguration medium. I knew nothing about anything then and it was another 16 years before my path opened out in front of me.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:50 PM
ThinkingAloud

This is great, I've never seen Gordon before.