Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-09-2011, 03:14 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
In Revelations 4:5 an interesting thing about God is revealed; the suggestion is that God has " Seven Spirits!" Which I think, if true, is simply incredible! Well, the " Spirit in man", or consciousness, is surely one; and " The Holy Spirit of God" which is given to the called and chosen, is a second one. So theres two right there, I wonder what the other five are?

Ran across this in my reading today and thought of this post...

As we begin to consciously journey into the fourth dimension, we find an entire world based upon Seven Spheres of Conscious and Seven Rays of Light led by Seven Archangels, Seven Elohim and Seven Ascended Masters. We also find our own Seven Bodies.
Old 19-09-2011, 03:38 AM
Master
[quote=VesicaPhoenix11]Ran across this in my reading today and thought of this post...

]

Interesting. I think its certainly possible that God may well have seven distinct consciousness., while everythingelse with Consciousness has only one. Which would be simply incredible!
Old 19-09-2011, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Well yes, I certainly agree with you there. But you know, " Viva La Difference!" I just don't see the explination for human behavior as residing in physical chemistry. The orgin of learning and the orgin of Consciousness are entirely two different things. Consciousness didnot evolve by simple natural selection, I believe humanity alone, of all species, singularly holds consciousness. The enormous influence of ideas , principles, beliefs over lives and actions, are not derivable from rocks or animals. Humanity is not continuous with the idiot hierarchies of speechless apes or rocks.

The individual and emotional lives of intellectual humans, our culture and history, religion and science, is different than anything we know of in the universe, not at one with it.
Yes well we got that worked out, but still I don't agree with you either, but hey, that's what its all about, what you do say though sounds like more towards the Christian way of thinking which I certainly don't subscribe to, be well.
Old 19-09-2011, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes well we got that worked out, but still I don't agree with you either, but hey, that's what its all about, what you do say though sounds like more towards the Christian way of thinking which I certainly don't subscribe to, be well.

Well I am not christian, and I don't subscribe to their thinking either. I am not religious, nor am I part of any group, I walk alone in my beliefs.

Peace.
Old 19-09-2011, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Well I am not christian, and I don't subscribe to their thinking either. I am not religious, nor am I part of any group, I walk alone in my beliefs.

Peace.
As I do, so lets walk alone but not in beliefs, as long as you have beliefs you are never alone.
Old 19-09-2011, 04:43 AM
mattie

Many Views Of God

The Bible is just one religion’s view of things.

Many have moved to seeing God in more of a pantheistic manner as the Universe being a manifestation of God. Or even a bit further that the energies we call God are the Universe. That there is no governing deity.

Anthropomorphizing God- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post220510

It is important to remember the context in which the Bible was created, both the era & the socio-political dynamics. The fusion of the religious-political bureaucracy of the Roman empire & function of that w/ religion is a very important factor in considering this document. Modern Christian religious scholars have uncovered many things that are problematic.

➦➦➦ OR ↵↵↵

Last edited by mattie : 19-09-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 19-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Master
God has no image.
God has all images
God is in all images
God is beyond of all images
Old 19-09-2011, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
The Bible is just one religion’s view of things.

Many have moved to seeing God in more of a pantheistic manner as the Universe being a manifestation of God. Or even a bit further that the energies we call God are the Universe. That there is no governing deity.
It is important to remember the context in which the Bible was created, both the era & the socio-political dynamics. The fusion of the religious-political bureaucracy of the Roman empire & function of that w/ religion is a very important factor in considering this document. Modern Christian religious scholars have uncovered many things that are problematic.

Well I disagree, the bible is not just one religions view of things, in fact, no religion should even claim it as its own, it was written for humanity; certain groups have just tried to usurp it as their own. The true context in which the bible was created, is simply stunning! It was written by at least 40 different authors, most of whom didnot compare notes. Simply incredible! It was written over a span of 1500 hundred years, astounding! It was written on three different continents, Africa, Asia and Europe. And it was written in three different languages, Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.

The bible was the first book printed in the U.S, and it has been a worlds best seller for over 400 years running, even though thousands are given away free each of those years. And just as many are stolen, the bible is the worlds most shoplifted book. Its been translated in over 2,000 languages, and 50 bibles are sold every minute. This is other worldly. Its used to swear in Kings and presidents, and even swear in people at court cases.

I do not believe it is errorless, it is not. But this is no ordinary book by no means.
Old 19-09-2011, 09:09 AM
mattie

Human-Centric

Quote:
Well I certainly disagree with this, rocks are not conscious, that is absurd. Animals are alive, but they are not conscious beings. But at least you seem to understand that " Self consciuousness " is not in animals, and that they don't need to be.

Very human-centric view. There is all type of consciousness. Some levels of consciousness would view us like we view a plant! LOL. Or even less evolved!!!
Old 19-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Very human-centric view. There is all type of consciousness. Some levels of consciousness would view us like we view a plant! LOL. Or even less evolved!!!
Mattie, I just love what you say, keep it up.