Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Jeremy; So Im "coming on a Christian forum" - so WHAT..??...EVERYTHING I post here is about CHRIST and Our Father as HE revealed it.... whats the problem..??..

Of course its not in line with the RELIGION - but just because the religion bares his name do not assume it knows HIS TRUTH, and as I have shown you, He told you (all) very clearly that no, the religion does NOT have any truth to offer you..

Christ DID say the religions leaders have NO TRUTH to give you - and He DID say the religions leaders actually MISLEAD you ON PURPOSE...G ore read the Thomas thread for definite clarity... So yer - I BELONG HERE as I know HIS TRUTH and am revealing it as He did - the real question should be, does the RELIGION belong when clearly He said NO its a sham !!

And as to meditation..?...well, isn't it blindingly OBVIOUS..??..lol...Just read what He says above IN THE BIBLE even !!

When you seek my Father He said, go ALONE into a PRIVATE Place - and CLOSE THE DOOR - means exactly that - go off to somewhere to be alone - not in the church congregation among all the other hypocrits He said.. CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU, do not let the world interfere...

SHUN and AVOID the temple religion in favour of this SOLITARY communion He said !! Empty your mind of ALL that religious nonsense and seek INWARDS He advised - and that my friend is indeed classical MEDITATION...!!

Now go check the Thomas thread again, and see there explained an INNER process of seeking communion....Look DEEP inside the self, find a SILENT void and empty region of mind - here the communion begins in earnest..A LIGHT will come He says - allow it to come and fill you - it brings SPIIRITUAL truth and UNION....All this my friend IS MEDITATION !!

( and just for you, I will remind you this same process awakens the energy known as kundalini, for it is exactly the same mechanism for direct Divine communion - and no - its NOT demonic - look Christ DID teach it) - for those with ears to hear..

The coat of many colours..chackra system.
Old 23-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Suspended
You come here to ask others no need to believe religion or imply that not to accept the teaching in churches. And you said, your god is the right one and that one you don't know WHO IS HE, JUST A HE? And you said, God Jehovah is not the HE. There's another HE. That's you're no more a Christianity believer. So you read Thomas book, and you denied all is in the Bible. Then, why not you find a religion that suits you and the one who following your idea?

Do Jesus teaching Christian to meditate as Buddha did? Jesus want his followers to calm their minds then you express it as meditation. That's out of truth , it's your assumption and you're following the Tibetan Buddhism teaching.

That's you can't simply give these types of advice to Christian. In Christianity, they teach only have faith on God and Jesus. And no more self practice of metaphysics or dharma unless Jesus and God Jehovah they themselves teach us or like me. Actually, the dharma of Christianity or God or Jesus is inside the Bible. But you said, don't believe it. So you want others to do meditation? Are you Christian?
Old 23-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Neil; YES INDEED !!! Joseph and his coat - an outer astral form created when he fully activated the chakras in unison - this awakened Kundalini and allowed him to RECEIVE SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE in the form of DREAM INTERPRETATION - precognition - its actually a minor gift that shows up early in the process, and is a sure sign that the mundane and spiritual energies are beginning to merge....

The bible lore is LITTERED with kundalini reference...MOSES for example, turned his ROD into a SERPANT which then did supernatural battle and defeated the Egyptian MAGI who had likewise raised their serpents against HIM..

His rod is his SPINE and the serpent is Kundalini "being raised" along it gave him spiritual, supernatural abilities that allowed him to overcome his adversaries....!!

Or similar the classic SEVEN LAMPSTANDS, SEVEN CHURCHES of Revelations - and lets not forget the BOOK OF LIFE - which again has SEVEN SEALS alongits SPINE which only the CHRIST can open......yes indeed - for those with ears to hear...

Jeremy; All I can say is as HE Himself says - "I disclose my mysteries to those who are WORTHY of my mysteries" - means if you cant understand yet, you have No ears to hear - then this truth is not for you - come back to it when YOU are ready it will be patiently waiting unchanged for it is eternal TRUTH !!
Old 23-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Suspended
Jesus won't tell you how to become God. Otherwise he had taught me the dharma energy. But he or God Jehovah or other Gods or even creator never taught me how to become God. So your assumption is not true. Or no such dream in human race to become God directly. But spirit can before he die. As I've three Spirit-Gods are Gods now. You want me to teach you? Just follow my trail....

Just think this way , why Jesus has to be nailed on the cross not become God himself? Someone said, God never die. And he's god he never die. So .....
Old 23-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Hi Folks...

Neil; YES INDEED !!! Joseph and his coat - an outer astral form created when he fully activated the chakras in unison - this awakened Kundalini and allowed him to RECEIVE SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE in the form of DREAM INTERPRETATION - precognition - its actually a minor gift that shows up early in the process, and is a sure sign that the mundane and spiritual energies are beginning to merge....

The bible lore is LITTERED with kundalini reference...MOSES for example, turned his ROD into a SERPANT which then did supernatural battle and defeated the Egyptian MAGI who had likewise raised their serpents against HIM..

His rod is his SPINE and the serpent is Kundalini "being raised" along it gave him spiritual, supernatural abilities that allowed him to overcome his adversaries....!!

Or similar the classic SEVEN LAMPSTANDS, SEVEN CHURCHES of Revelations - and lets not forget the BOOK OF LIFE - which again has SEVEN SEALS alongits SPINE which only the CHRIST can open......yes indeed - for those with ears to hear...

Jeremy; All I can say is as HE Himself says - "I disclose my mysteries to those who are WORTHY of my mysteries" - means if you cant understand yet, you have No ears to hear - then this truth is not for you - come back to it when YOU are ready it will be patiently waiting unchanged for it is eternal TRUTH !!

AB...I knew my reply about coat of many colors would bring back some memories of past postings on this forum...SMILES.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I used to feel God's/ Jesus presence when I prayed.

I don't anymore. I've apologized so many times to him. I just don't feel their presence anymore and it hurts but that's not the point. Am I going to hell?

Tesla, no one can tell here who is sincere and who isn't. But in case you are, let me share something I've learned when I was younger.

There are feelings which come and go.
Then there is Fact.
When I felt as you do now, I learned it largely had to do with being lonely.
A pastor helped me out with this in counseling sessions. Who resolutely insisted that I had not lost my salvation, because once converted, one cannot lose that salvation for which the Lord paid so high a price.

After a few meetings those feeling you speak of returned and I realized it had just mainly been about loneliness.
The other part of it was not understanding salvation fully, regarding the reason for which Christ went to the cross, shedding His blood for us.

We cannot earn Heaven and peace with the Almighty on our own. As He Himself stated to the disciples,
"It was necessary. that the Son of Man suffer", and shed His blood for our sins.
Which salvation covers our whole life.

God Bless.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Experiencer

Morpheus is right Tesla-right as rain.
Old 24-08-2017, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks...

Interesting...interesting.

Just the other day I did a Psalm 23 kundalini dissertation on here.

Nice to see there's another among us....I like you. lol
Old 24-08-2017, 06:34 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Interesting...interesting.

Just the other day I did a Psalm 23 kundalini dissertation on here.

Nice to see there's another among us....I like you. lol

It seem that he's Hinduism follower. Right? Is Psalm 23 talk about Hinduism? I don't think so.
Old 24-08-2017, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
It seem that he's Hinduism follower. Right? Is Psalm 23 talk about Hinduism? I don't think so.

Psalm 23 talks about grounding unstable higher energies "He makes me lay down in green pastures...he leadeth me beside the still waters to restoreth my soul".

It talks about God's rod/staff comforting - referring to stabilising the energy flow through the central spinal nerve instead of the adjacent ones (the valley).

It talks about annointing one's head with oil until the cup overflows...oil = Holy Spirit/kundalini energy.

Besides, 90% of Hindus wouldn't know what that's all about anyway and this whole concept is pretty much universal throughout all faiths/beliefs.

The Hindus have Kundalini...the Greeks have the Caduceus of Hermes...the Christians have Adam, Eve (Pingala, Ida) the Tree (Shuhumna) and the serpent (kundalini)...

'tis all totally metaphorical anyway.

I thought you were a Buddhist anyway Jeremy, so what are you doing in the Christian forum eh?