Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-03-2017, 07:44 AM
Experiencer

[quote=Joe Mc]
Quote:
.. . Somehow i decided to my place my ankle in the loving light of awareness.

Quote:
How the healing happens depends of course on how you bathe these wounds in the natural light of your own beautiful being. And of course you can receive strength, support and help from others.

Good morning Joe, thank you!

I've gotten into some good threads, which I normally don't have the time to do.

Anyway, thank you so much for your words about bringing the healing light to us. I'm just beginning with awareness to possibly heal a 28+ old severe traumatic brain injury from an autowreck. Thanks, and I saw this was 'just' posted. What timing!

XO ~
Old 20-03-2017, 08:47 AM
Master

Healing

Hey Joyce, Thank you for the reflection. Yes it feels very serendipitous, (spelling lol) right now, synchronistical. I was almost expecting you to replay for some reason as I was reading one of your threads about healing the planet which was very interesting.

Woww. It's marvelous that you are attempting to heal that injury you had in the car crash, a few moons ago. Nothing will be lost as you know. It's impossible for no healing to take place. So any type of healing awareness you bring to the injury will not be wasted. Isn't that amazing ? lol...im amazed myself that the healing will reach your heart and soul, which people claim as just as important as a physical body, if not more important. But to view it holistically might be the best way ? I mean its so easy to denigrate our poor bodies people do it all the time, in very egotistical ways too, that you would almost think they love themselves lol. Hey thank you so much for sharing and for your kind encouragement and reflection. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-03-2017, 05:34 AM
Suspended
Knower
Use your faith to stick all that stuff in a giant pimple and pop it. That is what I do sometimes.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyNickiD
I need advice on healing myself in a few different areas which I will list below. Holistic and natural ways sick of scripts and over the counter ****.

Chronic back pain - since young I have a wedged disk and two curves in my spine. pain worsening. hospital hasn't helped. Need a CT scan and another xray which I plan to get asap.

Anxiety

Depression

BPD

Bipolar

PTSD - rape

OCD - INTRUSIVE SEXUAL AND VIOLENT THOUGHTS not a clean freak.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Meditation does work best if it is heart centered reflection. The consideration which is often neglected when examining these issues is the anger we carry towards God for allowing or even promoting those painful events in your life. When your intent and focus is to deal with that, all the items on your list are secondary.

You begin with compassion for self, appreciating your anger and getting it under control as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Experiencer

[quote]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Hey Joyce, Thank you for the reflection. Yes it feels very serendipitous, (spelling lol) right now, synchronistical. I was almost expecting you to replay for some reason as I was reading one of your threads about healing the planet which was very interesting.

Paragraph at a time :) Hay, no spell-check? I couldn't tell you, unless I went letter to letter, if you'd spelled ((ahhh my computer is telling me serendipitous is spelled right and synchronistical isn't ~ go figure; both look right to me.

But anyway, snchronistically speaking, I love literal scenario-connections. To me they always connect somewhere-somehow. It's too co-incidental you'd even think I'd write, especially, since I don't remember what I wrote about healing the planet. But I'll take the credit

Quote:
YOUR QUOT ABOUT "few moons ago" disappeared as I must've hit some wrong key. I was going to, and will anyway, say I thought I'm the only person I know who says "..moons ago"

Quote:
Nothing will be lost as you know. It's impossible for no healing to take place. So any type of healing awareness you bring to the injury will not be wasted. Isn't that amazing ? lol...im amazed myself that the healing will reach your heart and soul, which people claim as just as important as a physical body, if not more important. But to view it holistically might be the best way ? I mean its so easy to denigrate our poor bodies people do it all the time, in very egotistical ways too, that you would almost think they love themselves lol. Hey thank you so much for sharing and for your kind encouragement and reflection. Joe.

Yes, amazing and why didn't I know this decades ago /?\ life . . . When I first came to SF, BlackRaven recommended the book, The Untethered Soul. I waited the 9 wks (library hold) the other person could've had it for before I called to ask about my 'hold'; I was sooo disappointed; my hold musta not held. I was not on a list. Two others now were. I'd have to wait another potential 4-5 MONTHS!!!

Two days later, I realize I'd just said to myself (before the AProjection) something about being "untethered", which I'd never thought or felt before. I called the library and cancelled my new hold, as I knew I already knew the book. Weird, and not weird at all.

I just need to spend more time with "intention", but so much to do setting up a new weekly meeting group (with help of 2 other women). So excited about it. IT's for emotional healing with honest awareness of our actions and behaviors . . YES it's healing the world!!!

Hope we continue this conversing
Old 23-03-2017, 06:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Use your faith to stick all that stuff in a giant pimple and pop it. That is what I do sometimes.

Just an excuse for big pimples......;)
Old 27-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Master

[quote=Joyce]
Quote:

Yes, amazing and why didn't I know this decades ago /?\ life . . . When I first came to SF, BlackRaven recommended the book, The Untethered Soul. I waited the 9 wks (library hold) the other person could've had it for before I called to ask about my 'hold'; I was sooo disappointed; my hold musta not held. I was not on a list. Two others now were. I'd have to wait another potential 4-5 MONTHS!!!

Two days later, I realize I'd just said to myself (before the AProjection) something about being "untethered", which I'd never thought or felt before. I called the library and cancelled my new hold, as I knew I already knew the book. Weird, and not weird at all.

I just need to spend more time with "intention", but so much to do setting up a new weekly meeting group (with help of 2 other women). So excited about it. IT's for emotional healing with honest awareness of our actions and behaviors . . YES it's healing the world!!!

Hope we continue this conversing

Yes a good book is always nice and complimentary but it's no substitute for experience. I'm reading a book at the moment about a woman who became an Irish nun then left and went to China and became a healer etc. Its interesting to me as im irish and living in ireland. Sounds exciting, getting up and doing stuff is good for the body as well as the soul. ive been painting a fence over the past few days like Tom Sawyer lol and ive found its very therapeutic, i know some people would disagree. I know its almost become a cliche, Body, Mind, Spirit but maybe that little triad is a good way of making sure we stay in balance. Hey its all good Joyce and it's good to hear from you. :) keep on healing, yourself, the world and her people. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge