Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I need help getting rid of demons!

When I was younger I used to be a devout christian. I've always been a miserable person. Then at age 15, I started getting obsessed with Satanism and dedicated my soul to Satan. I started trying to summon demons and doing many rituals. I spent a lot of time trying to invoke Satan and demons. I was just so desperate for my life to change but it turned into even more of a living hell. I'm 18 and it was only in late December that I stopped intentionally inviting them in. I went to a pastor a week ago and asked him to pray for me and after he rayed for me I lost control of my actions and started screaming my head off and shaking and doing all sorts of things. I've been praying to God and angels but I feel like things have just been getting worse. I talked with a clairvoyant, medium, psychic woman who did a prayer of deliverance for me over the phone and I continue to pray but I still feel HORRIBLE. My heart is always POUNDING day and night and I barely get any sleep and I'm too exhausted to go to school. I need help badly. I have no clue how to rid myself of these demons and there is barely if any information about demon attachments online. Somebody please help me.
Old 19-02-2017, 04:53 AM
I'm so sorry no one seems to be able to give you help or an answer...
I don't know any 'method', per se, how to get rid of demons.

In prayer it is said God doesn't respond to begging, but to faith...pray with the confidence
and power of knowing you WILL be helped.
I think demons like weakness...where there is confidence and power
and clarity because of faith in God...they can simply be told,
"LEAVE".
There is just no room or space given to them...it is actually logical equation:
Where there is focus on God in the heart...there is no place for any evil.
Have no doubt, no wavering.

Remember alcohol weakens a person...that is why they call it 'spirits'. Ha!
Not saying you drink....someone reading here may, tho.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-02-2017, 06:02 AM
Newbie ;)

I can try to help you..

I'm no one special but I know a lot of things but I may be able to help you help yourself. Ever heard of the saying "face you're demons" well that's no joke. It can't happen over night but PM me and we may be able to discuss what we can do. Prayer is not the answer to everything just like how people try to pray a sick person to be healthy but there still going to be sick and probably die especially those people that don't believe in doctors.
Old 19-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Master
hi Allison.
i suggest that you allow yourself to scream out when you feel the need...
try to find an "appropriate place" (maybe in a closed room, so as not to
disturb others, or maybe out in the woods where no one will bother you).
get all that scream energy out and eventually find yourself feeling some
peace; it could take a while, so don't be in a hurry, and it might need
a repeat performance or two, but it should stick at some point.
also, regulate your diet; get lots of healthy foods... do you like oranges?
make time to relax out in nature -- visit some parks each day that you're
able to; just commune with nature (dress for the weather too).
cultivate some interests that you have. are you artistic at all?
recap:
1- scream therapy
2- healthy diet
3- commune with nature
4- hobbies of interest
Old 19-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

Allison, the demons leave us when we leave the demons.

Not as simple as praying. Why? Because no matter what, WE are the only ones that can take the first baby step doing things like all those before me have suggested. Pick what feels right to you. Gratitude has an amazing effect when we do the affecting by taking positive action :-) Simple ~ not easy

Just keep trying, and if you slip, just get up and continue on doing the best thing you know to do. Be well ~ XO
Old 21-02-2017, 04:08 AM
Suspended

Hallo Dear, Allison

Hallo Dear,
I am very sorry to read your story, I want to help you, perhaps you could try using a rudraksha, the energy produced from this seed is very good to protect and repel evil energy. You can read an article in My website, you have to wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha or Mangal Mala.

1.rudraksha-price.com/10-mukhi-rudraksha/

2.rudraksha-price.com/rudraksha-combinations/

i hope will help you, may god give you the best way.

regards,Ari
Old 23-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

You're gonna be okay, you're only 18 so it hasn't gone that far. I've got a big problem with this too but I'm 31 and it started subtly since I was a little kid. When you start screaming and shaking that's a good sign, especially shaking, you can literally shake them out of you. You've found something that works, if it feels right keep doing it and if the pastor tries to restrain you, tell them that you need to just go through the process.

Here is a mantra to call forth your true self
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=YMZmIZUfjak
Old 26-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I reckon you need some help from some one specialized in that kind of material.
Old 26-02-2017, 03:29 AM
Experiencer
maybe check out Robert Bruce's book "Practical Psychic Self-Defense", could be very useful
Old 27-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Talk to a psychiatrist. Medicine could give you temporary relief while trying to find the root of your problem. Unconscious guilt can show up in many forms and may take some patience before the symptoms to subside. A Course in Miracles is a good book to read where you should find a solution to your bad experiences.