Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Suspended
Master
Besides look at all the untruth that has come out just by asking a simple question. It's just as well Im doing it for the honest onlookers.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Besides look at all the untruth that has come out just by asking a simple question. It's just as well Im doing it for the honest onlookers.

You have to separate the wheat from the chaff when reading any ancient scriptures.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You have to separate the wheat from the chaff when reading any ancient scriptures.
Which is what Ive been doing, maybe it went unnoticed.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Which is what Ive been doing, maybe it went unnoticed.

Not on my part
I can't speak nor want to for others, but you see ......
we have another quote... ' There's non so blind as those who do not see ' or mybe ' Do not want to see '

Live and let live is best
Old 03-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Not on my part
I can't speak nor want to for others, but you see ......
we have another quote... ' There's non so blind as those who do not see ' or mybe ' Do not want to see '

Live and let live is best
There's a quote from the bibles "Prove all things" and that's why I asked the question "where in the bibles(plural) did God command a new weekly Sabbath?"
So I'll let the honest onlookers live by showing them the antics of the enemy and their replacement theology. Unless ofc you advise against "Proving all things" and just let the replacement theologians run amok among the good honest people? It seems that's the way you'd rather go. Did I mention that the diverse Roman Empire has planted its SEED among all religions and cultures?
Old 03-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
There's a quote from the bibles "Prove all things" and that's why I asked the question "where in the bibles(plural) did God command a new weekly Sabbath?"
So I'll let the honest onlookers live by showing them the antics of the enemy and their replacement theology. Unless ofc you advise against "Proving all things" and just let the replacement theologians run amok among the good honest people? It seems that's the way you'd rather go. Did I mention that the diverse Roman Empire has planted its SEED among all religions and cultures?

You do as you feel is right for you, as long as they don't plant the seeds to sprout in your consciouness you'll be fine
Old 03-11-2016, 12:37 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
You do as you feel is right for you, as long as they don't plant the seeds to sprout in your consciouness you'll be fine
I usually do as I please that's why people come to me to convince me of sin with out of context so called scriptures. Like the 2 Colossians verse quoted earlier. I mean that website was so feeble in its attempts saying that the ten core commandments were nailed to the Tree. Ok f that's TRUE and since the"Thou shalt not lie" which was against us(lol) is now nailed to the Tree we can lie all we want and obey an unbiblical commandment, take this so called name in vain YHWH. What else can we do? Covet our neighbours everything because we have faith, just like how the Europeans invaded many other nations and coveted the original inhabitants everything. We know they were looking for a particular voice to kill it before it was born but they are too late. Hahaa. Btw Im still watching the replacement theologians squirming. Do think its entertaining to watch?
Old 04-11-2016, 01:20 AM
Suspended
Master
Any other takers? With a billion or so Christians I thought it would've been an easy task to find in the many man made bibles where God and god commanded a Grand Spanking Brand New, New Covenant Weekly Sabbath.
So I thought Paul The Christian Pharisee could help out with the confusion.lol
Galatians 5:17-21 is a very interesting passage it talks about two opposing forces namely the Flesh and the Spirit.
Verse 18 says that if anyone is lead by the Spirit they are not under the Law and then it goes onto to list some of the works of the Flesh people and I saw many of their works listed as forbidden commandments in the so called Old Covenant. So it must mean that breaking the commandments of God is being "Under The Law".
So here's this Moses on top of the mountain receiving their promised freedom which is supposed to be the Core of every law from then on. So while Moses was on top with the Law what were the disobedient ones doing "Under The Law?" They were idolising man made things. So under the law actually means transgressing the Law and not this modern take. Cool tricks these people play.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Master

Oh "WOWSERS" did i just read that Moses was given his freedom & that the disobedient ones had their freedom taken away from them....in other words they died in the flood waters, & they transitioned in to the life of spirit, & had to live & learn to their hearts content in the SPIRITUAL realms where they could use their minds to create all kinds of abundance to their hearts content....THEY DIDN'T NEED TO TILL THE EARTH FOR FOOD & SHELTER ANYMORE.....THEY COULD CONSTRUCT A HOME WITH THEIR MINDS & TRAVEL ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE WHEN EVER THEY SO PLEASED DOING ALL KINDS OF AWESOME STUFF ""EXT EXT EXT"" & ALL TO THEIR HEARTS CONTENT & ALWAYS CONTINUALLY IN ABUNDANCE.

"MAN" I WOULD RATHER HAVE DIED IN THE FLOOD WATERS THAN BE MOSSES sitting on his mountain waiting for the flood waters to subside with no body in his life exept for his tiny family an a large number of animals & all cramped up on the boat till they had enough land slowly appearing out of the water for them all to live on & till for food & comfort...& EVERYONE ELSE WITH THEIR FREEDOM TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM....."FULLY ABUNDANT WITH JUST A MEAR THOUGHT".

""SWEEEEEEET""
Old 04-11-2016, 03:57 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Oh "WOWSERS" did i just read that Moses was given his freedom & that the disobedient ones had their freedom taken away from them....in other words they died in the flood waters, & they transitioned in to the life of spirit, & had to live & learn to their hearts content in the SPIRITUAL realms where they could use their minds to create all kinds of abundance to their hearts content....THEY DIDN'T NEED TO TILL THE EARTH FOR FOOD & SHELTER ANYMORE.....THEY COULD CONSTRUCT A HOME WITH THEIR MINDS & TRAVEL ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE WHEN EVER THEY SO PLEASED DOING ALL KINDS OF AWESOME STUFF ""EXT EXT EXT"" & ALL TO THEIR HEARTS CONTENT & ALWAYS CONTINUALLY IN ABUNDANCE.

"MAN" I WOULD RATHER HAVE DIED IN THE FLOOD WATERS THAN BE MOSSES sitting on his mountain waiting for the flood waters to subside with no body in his life exept for his tiny family an a large number of animals & all cramped up on the boat till they had enough land slowly appearing out of the water for them all to live on & till for food & comfort...& EVERYONE ELSE WITH THEIR FREEDOM TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM....."FULLY ABUNDANT WITH JUST A MEAR THOUGHT".

""SWEEEEEEET""
Yeah Nah that was Cheap as Cheeps. Lol