Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 16-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Experiencer
Dealing with a "Bad Witch"

I'm not sure if this is where it goes, but of everything this woman claims to be, this is the part of her that always seems to pop up. She is a Born-Again Christian-Mormon-Witch. Most of the time, I try not to judge people in their religion choices if it comes up that they are some sort of amalgamation, but she is also the grandmother of a dear friend, and uses all of those pieces she's picked up to cherry-pick aspects and make his life a terror. I know that I have to take a lot of his stories with a grain of salt, considering that he is a teenager, and kids --heck, even ADULTS-- love to exaggerate, but I've asked him multiple times to tell me exactly how much he exaggerates, and well, I'm starting to believe that he really is only exaggerating it only some. And now it's starting to worry me. I started taking up a similar type path (wiccan-esque), and I always had confidence in my own abilities to do what I needed or wanted to do. I am the safe house, and with the amount of power this Bad Witch seems to have, and the skills she has, it worries me that confidence in myself will not be enough to keep anyone safe, or to keep her away.

I know that believing in someone or something, or some words also adds to the power of them, and that by letting this woman bother me, I am giving her raw power, as well as power over me though fear. I am trying not to be worried by her, but when I have the most uncomfortable feeling that she already knows where I live, and laughs at what little abilities I have, and how I think that they can keep all those that I care about safe from her...

And I know that a lot of you will probably tell me to just step back, and stop meddling in the affairs of this friend so that she will leave me alone... I can't. A lot of this revolves around his younger brother and sister, who his Grandmother --the Bad Witch-- is using as leverage against his family. I hear him, and his stories, and see the tears on his face and the pain in his heart... He is so lost and so confused, and full of so much hate and rage towards his grandparents... he has so much pent up aggression and violence that he wants to use to get them back, but I just stand in the back, and try to nudge him towards the legal channels and ways to gather evidence, and to draw him back to the logic and calm that will bring them to him... and I know that even doing that, if he is successful in any of his endeavors that I suggested, well... I will never be rid of the Bad Witch.

Wow, that was a bit of a tangent, and it may not actually give any light to the situation at all, but if anyone could give me suggestions on dealing with a person like this, or any anecdotes of you dealing with a person like this, and what you did, it would be helpful. White sage and salt sprinkled over my entryways only does so much...
Old 18-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Master

Hello Aki,
Sorry to hear of the pain that your friend is going through. You don't say, though what she's actually doing and then you mention that your friend is full of anger and hate at his grandparents - not just his grandmother. How is his grandmother making his life a terror and is the grandfather actively doing something as well?

And are you saying you need to protect your friend, his younger brother and sister or yourself? Are you saying that she's going to come after you because you are trying to help your friend?

Is she using magic to attack your friend and his younger brother and sister and also you? What's happening, how do you know she's using magic?

There are a number of things you might do, but if you can say exactly what she's doing it would help.

If you want to stop her you could bind her but there's possibly other things you can also do depending on what she's actively doing.

Born Again Christian Mormon Witch - is this what she calls herself? It's a little odd because a born again Christian would not (normally) have anything to do Witchcraft; and a Witch would not (normally) have anything to with Christianity and it's my understanding that Mormons follow the teachings of Jesus so why would a Mormon be practicing Witchcraft?? Christianity prohibits the use of magic and Witchcraft so to my mind it's impossible to be a Christian Witch.
Old 18-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Master
Christian Witch - oxymoron !
Old 18-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Master

So - what I'm getting is quite a lot of drama - real or unreal, it's real in some reality if that makes sense. If you can extricate yourself from the drama and stay neutral, that might be of benefit for all.
Old 18-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Experiencer
@ Jenny Crow: It's... convoluted. I don't even really understand it all. It seems that a lot of what she is doing involves straight-up manipulation of siblings and feelings, but my friend claims that there is magic involved, and that she has, and does, do ceremonies, and incantations. And as to the grandfather, he is another hateful person, but he also claims to be a warlock, as well as an alien. Honestly, I think there is some serious un-addressed mental issues in this family. I may just be having paranoia of crazies. As to "protecting him, his siblings, or myself", I'm trying to keep myself safe, so that I can give him a safe place to come to, so that he can work to keep his siblings safe. I'm in essence, trying to become the foundation of a safe place. Stupid, I know. But it's what I do, so in all reality, I shouldn't have bothered you all with my own self-constructed problems. I did them all myself, so it's my problem to deal with them, and I really shouldn't have brought them up for examination here. And for the "Born-Again Christian-Mormon-Witch", I don't think she verbally calls herself this, but she hasn't abandoned her old ways even though she is "saved".

@ Belle: Yes, I realize that. I'm trying.

@Norseman: RIGHT?!
Old 19-04-2014, 04:29 AM
Master

I can say for myself that you're not being a bother in any way. I think it's very commendable that you're trying to keep yourself safe and helping to keep your friend and his siblings safe.

Do you really believe that what you are experiencing is because of your "own self-constructed problems"? If your friend is telling the truth then his grandparents sound like two dangerous people. The grandmother may not be a Witch but if she's doing malevolent magic (anyone can perform magic - you don't have to be a Witch to do magic) then you need to have protection around yourself. What you are already doing with the salt and white sage is a good idea and will protect you to a point.

I don't know what your feelings are about angels but many people call on the Archangel Michael as he's known to be a strong protector. You could burn some frankincense (he likes frankincense) and call on him to guard you with his sword. There's an old call you can make to him: "Michael to the right of me, Michael to the left of me, Michael above me, Michael below me, Michael within me, Michael all around me. Michael, with your flaming sword of cobalt blue please protect me today".

As well laying salt at your entryways you can add salt to a bath - it gives you a spiritual cleansing but also creates a psychic shield around you; and if you want it even stronger you can add vinegar and also add 9 bay leaves.

Red brick dust is also a strong protector against malevolent magic and evil. You can break up an old red brick with a hammer and break a few pieces up into dust. Then you can add this dust to your floorwash and scrub the entryway area with it - remember to always do these things with intent If you've got carpet down in that area then sprinkle the red brick dust instead. I know someone who has their house encircled with brick dust. (Lot of bricks needed for that one though lol)

Your friend has told you that she does incantations and performs ceremonies - does he know what the ceremonies and incantations are supposed to do? She could be working for literally dozens of reasons - to make herself more powerful, to take control of someone or something, to help, hinder or hurt someone and so on.........although it sounds like she's manipulating and trying to control the siblings.

I don't know how much you know about magic and spells but you can bind someone from doing pretty much anything. You could bind her from working against your friend and his siblings, and yourself of course. I won't go into detail here as it would be too long but if you want to know please PM me.

You can also freeze her - if your friend can get hold of a piece or two of her clothing (something old that she probably wouldn't miss) and especially if he could get a hair or two of hers you can make a doll (it doesn't matter how crude it is) and incorporate those things into the doll. Write her name nine times on a piece of paper and what you want to happen to her and visualizing, also, what you want to happen - such as stopping her from working malevolent magic against you, your friend and his siblings, and then put that piece of paper inside the doll then put the doll in the freezer. This is not a hex or a curse - you're simply preventing her from successfully performing malevolent magic against you all.

You can also make a doll and use a mirror to send back anything she sends to you.
Old 19-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Master

Aki, have you thought about talking this over with a priest in the established church, they can also be well-versed in this sort of thing?

Whilst being mindful of the potential for drama, it's worth listening to instincts. THe difficulty is in getting to a place where you are quiet so you can listen to your instincts - hence why I said not to get too into the drama. If you can settle yourself, ask your guides or helpers to show you the best course of action you might take