Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 22-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
no I haven't, tell me more ......the only thing I have tried was this one spell, using a broom and a saying, can't remember the saying at the moment... visualizing sweeping the person out the door.... just a temporary measure, lol.
Here's a video with the basics. You can also use 35m film canister. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crnk00ChBpg
Old 22-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Deactivated Account

thank you, Bodhi Spirit, I will check out the video

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-03-2014, 08:59 AM
Master
my friend's paper on Apotropaios -the art of averting evil using witch bottles and/or shoes etc, was published in a book on witchcraft. his Apotropaios website http://www.apotropaios.co.uk/ i hadn't seen him for years then stumbled across him talking about this on tv one night. interesting topic

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Deactivated Account

okayyyyyyyy, maybe not on the witch bottles thanks guys .... maybe I just need to go out of my way and avoid the people

tiptoeing out of this area .....
and thanks anyways Jenny Crow, never mind on that spell....not for me I am thinking.

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Master
the bottles seem pretty benign to me Dream Angel, all intentions in their right place. id have no qualm with trying it if it was felt to be needed. generally though i like to deflect via promoting the "good" in my life....doesn't always work though but who knows, maybe the deflection brought what they needed on them. then their hate is the cause of their misfortune as my hate is my cause. really i use anything like this accepting that in part its due to my lack of ability to deal with folk in real time. p.s. of course i know very little about spellcasting.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your thoughts vecta, I too prefer to focus on the good...... and it is obvious I know nothing about spellcasting, lol... must not be my cup of tea.

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel

yes.... I am serious , I want to banish some thoughts and a few people from my life ....... any particular spell you recommend ? and are there any dangers I should be aware of ?

I'll give you a couple of easy spells you can do. You won't have to cast a circle or do anything that's too involved and there should be no danger - except if you put the powder on the wrong person's clothing, lol

You can actually make your own banishing powder or oil. You can make a powder from chopped bay laurel leaves, black pepper, cayenne pepper, powdered hydrangea blossoms and sea salt. Another recipe is: black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt and sulfur.

If you can, sprinkle the banishing powder on the person's clothes that you wish to banish from your life.

If you can get some asafeotida (smells awful) and some cayenne pepper and some sulfur then grind all the ingredients together. Then, if you can, put some in the person's shoes or if you can't do that sprinkle it around their front doorstep.

Here's one that's pretty easy - write the name(s) of those who you want to banish on a square of brown paper. Then cover the name(s) with your own name, effectively crossing the first name(s) out. As you're doing that chant "I cover you, I cross you. (Person's name), child of (name), get out of my house (or life) now!
Then dress a purple candle with oil (use one of the recipes for powder and just add some castor oil and shake it well. If it's too thick you can use a little olive oil to thin it out. To dress a candle you use your finger to cover the candle all the while visualizing what you're aiming to accomplish. Start at the middle and work down then start at the middle and work to the top of the candle.

Place the paper on a dish, preferably a fire-proof dish, under the purple candle and burn the candle all the way down. (Taken from 5000 Spells by Judika Illes)

You can burn mullein to help banish your unwanted thoughts. However, if you work on dismissing the thoughts you want to banish that should help, too.
Old 23-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Jenny Crow, for taking the time to write those spells out for me ! Sounds like some nice easy ones to do, good to have a variety.

Expect Miracles !