Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Letting go

In the dream we were traveling on paper wires above an indoor pool. I was with an unknown person when somehow we got stuck holding on to the brick wall because the wires fell. At first I was holding on with my arms only which I could feel was so painful, eventually I was able to grip with my feet. There were people aware we were stuck, but they all sounded far away.

We started breaking the brick in front of us with our hands and it revealed a window but it was too small and how could I pull myself up to try getting in. It felt like we were stuck and no one reassured us, getting impatient and scared. I looked down at the water and realized we could jump, even if were high up, but there is a risk of injury because it’s shallow. I debated with the person with me if we should jump or not.

Strangely, I don’t know if someone outside the window accidentally pushed my hand or if I went for it, but I fell in the water. It doesn’t matter because that’s what I wanted to do. My companion did too. I seemed fine, saw myself walking out, but then I saw a scene of someone covered in casts at a hospital like the dream was showing me I had gotten injured and went through that, but it didn’t seem or feel like me? It wasn’t my companion either.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Master
the 'scene of someone' might've been an experience in some other lifetime,
but if you have no sense of ownership to that, then it's probably just
representing a choice you'd not made... you've learned how to avoid
injury, through intentions, without needing past failures to inform you.