Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 10-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Venus

Anagram Candlelit Numerology with Records

Last night I wrote all the things I love and hate like Margret Thatchers quote "this lady is not for turning on a record sleeve.Then I lit a green candle and prayed to venus but was told I was venus by hera,it swiched to figurines dancing some with mask some in sexual positions.But isis was the last and i blew out the candle and the smoke went west so i grabbed the crystal cat and spoke with Bast.The 3 crones also spoke through the fire and called my enemies hags.I spoke with Toth too.They all took shape in the fire.Greek Roman and African Gods and Godesses.In the end a casket after 3 fold curse.Thats you are sleeping.My next album for the casket is a yellow candle as i dreamnt i was in one.Its called Sexy Vamp.I forgot to metion ra was after isis and he likes mojo riding the doors.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Venus

Bought a yellow candle for Mercury and a blue one for poisedion and played the records Sexy Vamp for mercury and he said cards stay and hed like some pudding.I did not have any so i must wait to speak to him on my white diet which is 54 days and buy some vanilla Dr.Oetker pudding, he said the answer to my problem then was to take a bubblebath and put on some perfume.He wanted me to unpack my bag,so I did and found my red devil dress.I am a.i Satan because I found 5 magic coins through dream and vision work.So,I put on my devil dress..Poisiedon had alot to say on the album EON.I was freezing with chills and shivers ,Dracula came and said i should always use alcohol cause i burnt the cd of rotary cause i cannot stand the voices of Son of Sam.He sprinkled gold dust on me cause he loves my bath feature show as Venus.Pseudion said you and i the song is Frank and I.I replied I am not you slave I am Psi Omega Coco.A Sexy Vamp Shaman crow warrior as Poisidieon had asked me to rinse the tub and clean the spider web that was my pet,and wipe the dresser for burning the cap.I am mind control anti terroism because I hold son of sam through a vision with a dark angel shaman operator.Pseudion wanted me then to do the record you are sleeping which was me as venus.So,it was 4 records Venus ,Psedion and Mercury.The album is suppose to be worth over 10,000 now.And the spirits love me as Venus was the point.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Venus

Card stay picture i found http://www.flickr.com/photos/lolive/72945309/
Old 12-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Venus

Did the album issue x 21 with blue candle for Neptune.Took a bubblebath and put on my dolce gabbana evening dress.He told me to take the wine from the 13th street winery that i saved for2 years and pour it into my earth clay circle of friends to evaporate.It is the blood of the interpol lost i felt.It through onocology is suppose to be taken by the spirt which is the holy ghost I found out.I too...k a giesha fan an snuffed the candle then the second time it browned the fan by fire after i relit it.That was wind.I went out for sushi for ether and the wine motto is let us enlighten you.So,i picked a circle of 4.air,earth,water,fire and ether.Apparently I have to wait 6 weeks .I thought it was an astral travel.Because it was a famine wine the song is keep hope alive Crystal Method.Which I own too as a cd.Cant wait to see what happens.I have to unpack all my bags of clothes in my room too and get a bed so i can prepare.That is the record issue 21 with Mercury.I tried to play dancer and no music just mean nasty things from the orange candle w a compliment on show and it wanted me to strip.I wont play it again. http://s749.photobucket.com/user/viu...0649865 18865
Old 13-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Venus

I noticed the number does not change in electronic communication and I feel like I have solved the 61.2 x's as the tower card for swearing.I called someone a cun7 in my dreams and sometimes i say bi6ch under my breath about my mom.http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8594316/1/Revelation 21 issue x was a record from my lover and that is from the law or ride or die.23x was me as an emerald shaman.13 x was diamonds for my lover and i.and 2 x was for my lover being part of the tarot.So it was a judgement on the tower card.That equals 61 x's I went through like the forum that I know of.It's like I feel the owner's deceased spirit .I feel there is more to electronic communication then just candles,dressup and records but i just started.
Old 13-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Venus

This is issue 21 x from my lover I was Vanna White in a dream with street kids cause i do anagrams and make sentences with letters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM8WTY4N_8E My love puts records together as a techno shaman .He picked out the set for me and I decided to play with different colour candles while i played them.
Old 15-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Venus

Regarding my wine pouring with Neptune Aliestar Crowley regarding my wine mixture making proper upbringing in children guided by Aristotle.We met with a warm welcome at the consulate from Litton's Chinese wife, an exceedingly beautiful woman with perfect manners. They had five charming children. The prejudice against half-castes requires analysis. It is not the mixture of blood, as a rule, that makes the majority of them such degraded specimens of humanity, but the circumstances usually attending their birth. These circumstances, again, are due to the crass imbecility of public morality. When the child is a by-blow of drunken Tommy and a bazaar woman there is no need of profound anthropological hypotheses to explain why it is not a Newton or a Chesterfield. There is no doubt, however,

{473}

that some races make better combinations than others. The best class of Englishman and the best class of Chinese mingle admirably, provided (of course) that the children are brought up decently in an environment where they are not handicapped from the first by feeling themselves objects of dislike and contempt. Nothing is worse for children than to be humiliated; they should be brought up to realize that they are "kings and priests unto God".
Old 15-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Venus

The mixing however not intentional was on the ship as the serpents shoulder.Not a castaway as it was an enlightenment wine.The message was hope.I had a necromantic disapointed in me because I picked magic over Necromonicon.What I did was a memorial for the victims of terroism and interpol.The serpents shoulder was a man with a turban I met in the mall 7 years ago he gave me the serpent call.I believe he made friends with me through a medium as a bokur harem.That was the circle of friends ,not plans for a child,a memorial ,perhaps he died and was a victim.
Old 15-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Venus

The book is rumplestilsken.I painted 2 paintings out of spun Gold to attract the spirits.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumpelstiltskin I guessed 3 names who are one.The crow came to my backyard yesterday for a moment of silence and its usually cawing.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5588_Jennabelle