Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-11-2014, 08:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
In general terms what do you mean by 'very wide range of combat abilities'?

Most people mean various forms of energy use. Being very skilled in energy use is good but inherently limited to the power of energy. Against beings with dimensional capabilities, energy is all but useless.

A few have power objects (many have such things for protection in the physical but few operate to protect projected bosy). Some people use allies/familiars for protection. Some invoke protection from 'advanced' beings.

Any of this sound familiar?

I am getting a power object very soon with the intent of using it as a protection and strengthener. I have an ally that normally protects me, but where they are taking me is beyond his influence if that makes sense to you.

Quote:
Have you checked your energy body for implants or threads? I do not know if they would get duplicated on exit or not. If they always seem to know when you OBE, they must have some way to keep tabs on you.

My energy body definitely has a thread or something attached. The last time I tried getting rid of it though, it stayed and I got hit with a sort of backlash effect.
Old 25-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Master

Hello Vay. Been forever since we last talked, isn't it? I returned here only today. Then the first thing I see is this thread. Send me an email, I havent changed my address in a long long time, and perhaps I can help.
Old 26-11-2014, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayara
I am getting a power object very soon with the intent of using it as a protection and strengthener. I have an ally that normally protects me, but where they are taking me is beyond his influence if that makes sense to you.
It makes sense. As I suggested, many power objects can't protect you while OBE so take care in choosing one.

Quote:
My energy body definitely has a thread or something attached. The last time I tried getting rid of it though, it stayed and I got hit with a sort of backlash effect.
Whether or not that is how these entities are tracking you, you would be better served by getting it removed. Yes, some do have a backlash, takes someone with experience to remove ones like that. Some also have an automatic regeneration capability. Much like (energetic) implants way easier to prevent than remove.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
It makes sense. As I suggested, many power objects can't protect you while OBE so take care in choosing one.

I had the item looked over by someone else. She said it should be fine.

Quote:
Whether or not that is how these entities are tracking you, you would be better served by getting it removed. Yes, some do have a backlash, takes someone with experience to remove ones like that. Some also have an automatic regeneration capability. Much like (energetic) implants way easier to prevent than remove.

How would you suggest I remove it? Also, what is an implant?
Old 27-11-2014, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
How would you suggest I remove it?
Since the simple cord cutting didn't work, its going to be complicated. I use a dimensional scissors. Unless you have dimensional skills, that is not going to make any sense to you. For the ones that regenerate, you have to go to the far end (which may be in another dimension) and disable them there (this can extremely risky depending on where that is and if it is defended). Many have defenses along the way to prevent tracking (ref: Toltecs) along them for to avoid this very possibility. Afraid I can't explain all the nuances in a post.

Quote:
Also, what is an implant?
An implant is an energy structure with some kind of function. The most common functions are as a locator beacon (so you can be found easily), an anchor for an energy cord, or as an energy tap. More sophisticated ones can be communications devices, open dimensional portals, enhance energy vision, identify certain energy beings, etc. They can be anything that an energy structure can do. Wards function similarly.
Old 27-11-2014, 02:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Since the simple cord cutting didn't work, its going to be complicated. I use a dimensional scissors. Unless you have dimensional skills, that is not going to make any sense to you. For the ones that regenerate, you have to go to the far end (which may be in another dimension) and disable them there (this can extremely risky depending on where that is and if it is defended). Many have defenses along the way to prevent tracking (ref: Toltecs) along them for to avoid this very possibility. Afraid I can't explain all the nuances in a post.

I had one of my guides look at it briefly. She said she tried to cut it, but it was like trying to cut thick metal with cheap bolt cutters. It also seems to be thickening every so often. Wouldn't the far end be the other person?

Quote:
An implant is an energy structure with some kind of function. The most common functions are as a locator beacon (so you can be found easily), an anchor for an energy cord, or as an energy tap. More sophisticated ones can be communications devices, open dimensional portals, enhance energy vision, identify certain energy beings, etc. They can be anything that an energy structure can do. Wards function similarly.

Could it be a mixture of any of those?
Old 27-11-2014, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
I had one of my guides look at it briefly. She said she tried to cut it, but it was like trying to cut thick metal with cheap bolt cutters. It also seems to be thickening every so often. Wouldn't the far end be the other person?
The far end can be anything. 'Local' (all in one universe/dimension) connections are typically being to being. Mostly they are being used to feed on (one being takes energy from another) or share energy (typically family members). The obvious risk for unauthorized energy connections is that if a being is attached to the other end, they are easily found. Most unauthorized connections are attached to an energy collector or a device that relays your position.

You are thinking only about energy connections where there is a being at one end. A very common use for energy connections is to set up a remote sensor. One end it attached to something that has energy (crystals very common) and the other end to an alarm. Typically the sensor end has some selectivity. Whenever a matching energy touches the sensor object, the energy travels through the connection and sets off the alarm. Many occult based groups use this to find new members and locate members of opposing groups. It is not uncommon to find one in a new-age/crystal shop.

Quote:
Could it be a mixture of any of those?
The more complicated the implant, the harder it is to make it. But yes, they can get very sophisticated and multifunctional. Still its rare.
Old 27-11-2014, 07:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
The far end can be anything. 'Local' (all in one universe/dimension) connections are typically being to being. Mostly they are being used to feed on (one being takes energy from another) or share energy (typically family members). The obvious risk for unauthorized energy connections is that if a being is attached to the other end, they are easily found. Most unauthorized connections are attached to an energy collector or a device that relays your position.

You are thinking only about energy connections where there is a being at one end. A very common use for energy connections is to set up a remote sensor. One end it attached to something that has energy (crystals very common) and the other end to an alarm. Typically the sensor end has some selectivity. Whenever a matching energy touches the sensor object, the energy travels through the connection and sets off the alarm. Many occult based groups use this to find new members and locate members of opposing groups. It is not uncommon to find one in a new-age/crystal shop.

The more complicated the implant, the harder it is to make it. But yes, they can get very sophisticated and multifunctional. Still its rare.

Thank you very much for all the info. I'm still not quite sure how I would go about getting this removed. I know at one point, it drained my energy. Now it mostly gives them my location I'm guessing. Is there a way to figure out what it does exactly?
Old 27-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Master

no wonder you are drained. you are waiting your energy by thinking power is important. it is just not so. relax and breath.

kk
Old 27-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeracura222
My question is to Astral Explorer: Everything we experience is a vibration. The world, our reality - and other dimensions. If we raise our vibration before travelling the astral planes, are we protected from the lower vibrational beings? For them to effect us, don't they have to be vibrating on the same level?
I understand how vibration works, but am not so sure in this regard - your answer or opinion would be much appreciated!

I'm wondering the same thing!