Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Tanith

Need help for our home's ghost

Sorry it's going to be a long one!!! (And this is after I cut a bunch out!)

My mom and I felt the presence (and saw the evidence) of a ghost or spirit who was dwelling with us. We did not know its age, sex, race, or anything, just knew it was here. They were a little mischevious, just doing random things that weren't dangerous, but funny (maybe to it anyways). Once, it pulled a picture off the wall- when we retrieved the picture, the frame had litterally been ripped from the wall- it didn't just fall.

Needless to say we didn't hang that one up again!

Anyways so about two weeks ago my disabled uncle who has down syndrome moved in with us. Almost immediately he started talking to something that we couldn't see. He has cataracts (which he didn't use to have) and so we think that perhaps with his vision loss in this world, he began to see things or shadows from the other.

One time when he was walking into the kitchen, my mother was behind him, and I was beside him, but he stopped looked in front of him and smiled and waved, saying "hey" to whatever was there. Another time, he looked over his shoulder and said "Yea!" and giggled, when we were eating, as if the ghost asked him if his food was good.

From his behaviour we've deduced that the ghost is a child, a little over 4 feet tall. Today he told us it was a girl, and described in detail that she was asking him for his comb so she could comb his hair last night. (We think this may be why ALL of our haircutting scissors have been disappearing the past few weeks?) At one point also, we were all watching a movie, and he kept looking in the (empty) chair next to him, giggling and talking, responding to questions we couldn't hear. In one picture we took of him, there is a tiny little orb floating next to him and he's grinning.

Up til now, it's been funny and cute, and never a problem. My mom and I have never been able to communicate with spirits outside of dreams but we've always felt them. But the past few nights my uncle's been screaming and waking us up. This morning he kept saying he was seeing things outside and he told the little girl to go away, that he wanted to sleep.

I really don't think she is malicious, perhaps she's been so long without a friend she's lonely, but she is getting to be a problem when she never has been one before. Plus there's suddenly spiritual things outside apparently, that we have not noticed before.

I want to put a perimeter around the house to keep them out, but I don't want to cause harm for the girl, because I don't think she has malicious intent. My mom is going to try and research all the people who have lived in this house prior to us- it was built in the 1950s I believe, and is a very old house.

Any help and advice on the subject would be much appreciated!!