Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Pathfinder

Leaving your physical body

Hey! I was looking for some advice/personal experiences.
I know that everyone feels something different, but my main problem has been getting fully out of my physical body.
I usually get to a point of vibrations and heaviness but I can't get out! Lol.
I was looking for some techniques that work best for others, and personal experience about when it feels right to leave your physical body.
Thanks so much :)
Old 28-10-2014, 01:36 AM
LizBeefo

I still find it difficult, but it slowly gets easier. For the longest time I could only reach the same point as what you seem to be experiencing, then one night I was woken up in the middle of the night and as I went back to sleep it suddenly happened. Since then every time I can think of consciously exiting it's been after I have woken up after being asleep and then tried or meditated then. So maybe try that too. But the other thing is patience and practice. I've been trying for years now and have only done it a handful of times whereas some people seem to apparently have no trouble whatsoever. But give it go waking yourself up few hours into your sleep, that seems to have worked in my case.

Hope this helps!
Old 28-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Pathfinder

Awesome, thanks so much for sharing. I will try this:)
I'm hopeful all your experiences in the astral realm were pleasant? I've heard some scary stuff so I was just wondering!
Old 28-10-2014, 02:04 AM
Master

If you look around astral pules some of the members have posted some methods . Some are posted in the perm. topic sec.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
Old 28-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks Desert Rat, checking it out now :)
Also trying your method tonight LizBeefo! Really appreciate the help guys!!
Old 28-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Master

Obe 4 u and astral pulse have free books you can download . There are a bunch of guided self hypnosis videos posted on you tube . You just haft to play with this and see what works for you . You may find some videos on you tube saying that astral projection is evil . There from fear based church groups . We all go out of body during deep sleep , but dont remember , so its not evil , just part of the way thngs are.
http://obe4u.com/
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...d+medi tation
Old 28-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsSarahCare210
Hey! I was looking for some advice/personal experiences.
I know that everyone feels something different, but my main problem has been getting fully out of my physical body.
I usually get to a point of vibrations and heaviness but I can't get out! Lol.
I was looking for some techniques that work best for others, and personal experience about when it feels right to leave your physical body.
Thanks so much :)
The only thing necessary for astral projection is your consciousness (not your astral body) must shift out of your physical body and physical dimension into a body that exists in a different dimension. When people experience the feeling like they "need to leave their body" it is actually just energetic magnetism and/or a lack of control over their astral body or any other body they may project into. You're probably moving too early before gaining complete control over the body you're projecting into, sometimes you will gain control of it quickly and sometimes it will take longer. Over time a projector will learn to identify and work around these issues without ending the projection. I have developed a sixth sense for knowing when I do something will it or will it not accidently make me end a projection. I suggest not moving when a projection begins until it is not a problem, until you can freely move and get up. Doing so before that point and/or battling with the energetic magnetic effect will often lead to a botched projection. Always remember that an astral body never leaves a physical body, it is never inside of a physical body to begin with. They are two bodies existing in two completely different dimensions.
Old 23-11-2014, 10:18 AM
PureOceanLab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Always remember that an astral body never leaves a physical body, it is never inside of a physical body to begin with. They are two bodies existing in two completely different dimensions.

Really helpful.