Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-05-2018, 04:13 AM
Pathfinder

Unhappy Is it normal to miss a soulmate like crazy?

I miss one of my soulmates like crazy. This man is an extended family member of mine... he is my uncle (by blood). Despite our blood relationship, I am very aware that we have a deeper soul bond in comparison to the karmic relationships I share with my other family members. My awareness of our soul connection has developed over eight years, due to a countless number of synchronicities, events, and experiences.

Today, I just feel so down, and all I long to do is just drive to him and see him. Maybe I have too much time on my hands and am thinking too much. I'm off university right now and work part-time, so I have several days off each week. I don't know why I miss him so much. Maybe it's only because I can't have him. I just wish to be around him, to hear his voice, be in his home, be in his presence and just be near him when he's doing normal, ordinary things.

Over the past few months, I've made some major changes to my life and have been more open with my family about myself. For instance, a few years ago I came out as a lesbian, and recently introduced my girlfriend to the family. I have also changed my university course and career direction completely. He has said the most supportive things, and simply accepts me and my choices with no judgment or question. It's like he inherently understands me and my reasons for doing things. Knowing that he accepts and supports me unconditionally makes me feel truly happy and grateful, and even more emotionally attached to him.

We will be seeing him and his family this Sunday for a dinner, which I am (of course) looking forward to. Honestly, we don't even talk very much, especially when other family members are there, but in his presence, I feel so complete and at home. Is this actually normal or am I just obsessing? Do you miss your soulmates too? What on earth can I do?
Old 22-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Master

Um...yeah. My great uncle (by marriage) was such a close soulmate that I loved him like a parent, and I spent as much time at his house as I was allowed. (Thankfully, it was a lot).

One of my favorite memories was when he had Alzheimer's, and he actually knew me just enough to ask me to sit down with him. We never exchanged a word, and I am guessing at that point he really couldn't have if he'd wanted to, but it was absolutely perfect to just sit there for however long it lasted.

Just enjoy the time together while you have him. Don't worry about it.
Old 23-05-2018, 04:16 AM
Experiencer

My deceased father is one of my soulmates. I never met him while he was in body but when I was shown a photo of him I immediately recognized him and my heart exploded. I love him so much, and yes I miss him like crazy. I sooo wish I could have met him while he was still here! But I do feel him around sometimes, and I feel him as a loving presence in my heart. I know that one day we will be able to meet more directly, so that's something to look forward to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirerose
I don't know why I miss him so much. Maybe it's only because I can't have him.

What do you mean by that? Would you like to live closer to your uncle, see him more often or something like that? Is there something preventing you from seeing him more often?